The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Wrathful Advance cant attack enemy impaled by Divine Spears

GigaLED

Using Wrathful Advance teleporting to the enemies those Impaled by Divine Spears, warframe will uaually be a little highter than enemies, whitch causes my melee attacks to always slash past the enemy's head.

26 minutes ago, GigaLED said:

Using Wrathful Advance teleporting to the enemies those Impaled by Divine Spears, warframe will uaually be a little highter than enemies, whitch causes my melee attacks to always slash past the enemy's head.

What weapons classes have you tried this with?

20小时前 , Tiltskillet 说:

What weapons classes have you tried this with?

I'm using Azothane and Pennant. There are Two-Handed Nikana.

If you can see the gif I uploaded, you will find that I only hit one out of four attacks with Wrathful Advance.

OhLwH9Oo.gif

I wasn't experiencing this issue until today, but holy hell has it  been happening very very frequently. I was using the Hate in both incarnon and non-incarnon form and have the same issue where I teleport above the enemies head, attack, miss, do no damage and therefore not trigger Divine Retribution. Which is incredibly frustrating especially with the Divine Retribution range nerf meaning it has to be cast much more frequently. Which, in turn, means having a large amount of your ability casts not functioning you're basically just draining your energy with no return. It's happened to me several times in a row in some cases. Gif referenced below is an example, twice in a row Wrathful Advance misses the enemy on the spear. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by Snaurpy