Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 & My Stash Of Mods

Tyzh

Hmmm, I figured the conversion process would be automatic and part of the patch. It hadn't occured to me they would add it into the game as an option and I could look at selling them or trading them before deciding.

This ruins everything.

errrr... I think people are being a bit rediculous. So let me attempt to be a voice of reason here:

The ammount of credits it requires to purchase everything in the store:

300k for all warframe bps

250k in costs conscearning building those warframes in the foundry

450k to build the parts for the warframes (+whatever components)

So for 1 million you can have all of the warframes. Not bad. And this doesn't account for whatever your starter warframe is (so its somewhat cheaper... but whats the point - we like even numbers xD haha)

if you want them supercharged 350k for all of them to be supercharged.

60k for the avatar image packs

200k for building the helmets (if you manage to get them all with alerts)

85k for the weapon blueprints

330k for building all of the weapons that require being built (this includes building 2 boltos for akboltos etc)

508k for purchasing all of the weapons available.

Now the biggest drop in the bucket so far would be the cost of super charging EVERY weapon: 1,085,000

Soooo:

3,268,000 is the end game economy here.

Other expenses not covered would be mod application - this can range from 200-750 depending on rarity. But lets just say you will spend 2,000 in the lifetime (for EVERY slot) - this is being very generous in my mind but maybe it isn't for other people. 5 for rifles 6 for melee and 4 for pistols (max mod slots after supercharging)

So 204 total mod slots could be equiped on every weapon.

For our purposes lets say 2,000 is spent on every slot.

That ends up at 408k. But you can do the math and mutiply whatever "lifetime spending" value you want instead of 2,000. (maybe you change your blue mods out on ALL of your guns EVERY hour lol...how should I know.)

Point is that number will probably never go above 500k no matter how much shaking and stirring you do. I mean... We are already considering this being done for EVERY SINGLE WEAPON and EVERY SINGLE MOD SLOT....It's crazy just talking about it :O lol.

3,676,000 is your magic number.

If you have 3,676,000 you can do everything in this game.

But wait! you use ammo packs?

1,000 for a pack * 324 days (i would say 365 but if i assume you skip a few days for things like being sick, vacation, work, etc out of your year I get a nice even number)

4 Million my friends.

4 Million is all you could ever need.

You people with 6 million? You have no need for your money as it is. Hold onto your mods.

See i have every weapon and warframe [except darksword and heat sword] @30, and i had 100 pages of pure green and blue mods, and have sold over another 100pages of just whites. The issue here isnt so much holding onto the mods for the Update 7 nerf, but accquiring credits for the inevible credit sink that is going to have to be put in game at somepoint, because otherwise credits will remain as they are.... having no meaning,and thiswill just result in anything new going into the market having no meaning as well because its cost is meaningless when we all [as the system is] have billions in credits at some future point lol.