Jump to content
Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

The Deep Archimidea Experience


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, The_Argonauts said:

when ur too lucky u get 3 "uncommon" drop
image.png?ex=66216fa6&is=660efaa6&hm=1e3

3 melee arcane adapter's is actually nothing to sneeze at; 150k standing worth, which at my level; 32k max per day, would be over a whole week's grind! 
And you can still do deep/ elite AND netracells this week

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, helioth137 said:

3 melee arcane adapter's is actually nothing to sneeze at; 150k standing worth, which at my level; 32k max per day, would be over a whole week's grind! 
And you can still do deep/ elite AND netracells this week

Nobody in their sane mind needs that many melee adapters, as a lot of melee weapons are just mastery fodder, outmatched by better options in slot. And besides... They cost only 20plat, which is much easier/faster to farm than the amount of standing required per one adapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, _Kit_Kat_Cat_ said:

Nobody in their sane mind needs that many melee adapters, as a lot of melee weapons are just mastery fodder, outmatched by better options in slot. And besides... They cost only 20plat, which is much easier/faster to farm than the amount of standing required per one adapter.

just plain wrong yo, a lot of rank 25 + players like to try making different melee weapons great 

there's a lot of incarnons just to start with, not to mention high dispo rivens with unique heavy attacks e.t.c

I'm glad to see you think you know what the definition of sanity is regarding having fun in a game, and designing it, sounds like they should hire you though! /s

I guess what would be cool is if we could choose between shards & adapters, yeah, then people would def. tend to choose shards & legendary arcanes, but if you don't have the "lows" you can't have the "highs". 

people are just too entitled and whiney these days. 

Edited by helioth137
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2024-04-05 at 4:48 AM, helioth137 said:

3 melee arcane adapter's is actually nothing to sneeze at; 150k standing worth, which at my level; 32k max per day, would be over a whole week's grind! 
And you can still do deep/ elite AND netracells this week

3 Melee Adapters are 150k standing worth, yes. In this case, it would be better to reward 75x Echo Voca (2k standing each). This way, you could buy the Melee Adapters if you want to. Or Sigils. Or Lenses. Or bank them up for the weekly Shard. Or whatever really.

The reality is that after a few weeks of Netracells/Deep Archimedea, you'll have enough Melee adapters for all your life, and you'll end up slotting them to random weapon just like that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Am 5.4.2024 um 04:48 schrieb helioth137:

3 melee arcane adapter's is actually nothing to sneeze at; 150k standing worth, which at my level; 32k max per day, would be over a whole week's grind! 
And you can still do deep/ elite AND netracells this week

I've only used 1 Melee Arcane Adapter so far and collected 15 through Netracells and EDA. This is bad luck. also math is very wrong here, 150K / 32K = ~5. less than a week grind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2024-04-09 at 5:47 PM, Gepardosaurus said:

I've only used 1 Melee Arcane Adapter so far and collected 15 through Netracells and EDA. This is bad luck. also math is very wrong here, 150K / 32K = ~5. less than a week grind.

you're going to spend 30k on the archon shard and some other things, but yes, after running E-D-A also, I've come to the same conclusion that melee adapters are a bit too prevalent, and echo vocas dropping on mass would be a better fit for instance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...