The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Prime Chamber For 1980 Plat

Kato-san

I pity everyone who does this. The mod will be free eventually, you're just being stupid wasting so many plats on it when you can buy so much more..

You are pitting the wrong fella here. That must be the 4th or 5th Primed Chamber that MindlessWar buys to resell. Expect a "100k Platinum? NO problem!" thread soon.

3000 plat is actually decent these days, ive seen people sell it for 4-5k. 

Got mine for cheap but thats another story.

Also Crimson_King256 seems to be a troll, I tried to buy his primed chamber but he was never "able" to actually trade (kept on making excuses , ending up in ignoring me)

Because I believe you can't afford for it.

Because I believe you can't afford for it.

Believe what you want to believe, I got my primed chamber anyways.

Even if you were serious about selling a primed chamber (ive seen you post things like that you were selling it for 10 mil credits etc..)

you should always take offers seriously.

Overall I believe you are a troll-trader.

He told me he didnt have Plat at that time and I dont deal with that crap.

Maybe thats because I would only charge it when I would actually find a seller. Not gonna waste money on platinum to end up with nothing :)

You didnt even take me serious from the very start. 

If that is your way of trading , sure I could care less, however that makes you a horrible trader IF the case were to be that you actually have proof that you are selling one.

Crimson_King256 just lent me his Primed Chamber, you greedy Cons! 

P.S. He bought it for 1k. So you all need to stop calling him a troller, and get real lives, and stop making Warframe your new full time job making plat via Trading.

Proof: http://oi40.tinypic.com/rtezjc.jpg

Could care less, what happend, happened. No need to see a friend of his posting a screenshot of a primed chamber, let him post it himself :).

also your link is broken anyways

EDIT: Isnt he the one making plat via trading. therefore you implying that crimson_king256 needs to get a life and stop making warframe his realtime job?

Edited by KleenexTissues

Crimson_King256 just lent me his Primed Chamber, you greedy Cons! 

P.S. He bought it for 1k. So you all need to stop calling him a troller, and get real lives, and stop making Warframe your new full time job making plat via Trading.

Proof: http://oi40.tinypic.com/rtezjc.jpg

Primed Chamber and Charged chamber are not the same thing. Primed Chamber maxed is giving you 100% more damage, Charged Chamber gives you only 40% more damage. For more detailed info, check http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Primed_Chamber