Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Another game mode ruined by greed / random weapons.

ZSbSLih.png

I even got lucky and had one of each required items, unfortunately those weapons are physically incapable of killing 2 regenerating Necramechs, the regular ones in the Exterminate mission already were a huge pain.

Remember the OP Catchmoon you had to nerf? Yeah I'm standing there spamming shots into the Necramech for minutes and minutes. The Pathocyst is *still* bugged to "forget" about your accumulated combo (Blood Rush etc. do not consistently provide their supposed benefit). Killing 2 regenerating Necramech Demolishers with the Zenith, now that's a funny joke.

And that's disregarding that the only available Warframe is Limbo, who is a complete trash meme and I hate playing him (but he's really not the issue here).

Look, I get it, you want me to spend 5000 plat on weapon slots, and get *all* the garbage weapons that nobody uses, that are universally ignored/sold for credits. You started your cash grab with the Circuit: "Oh, this is totally a *roguelike*, so you get to use random weapons! And the reason we're giving you garbage nonfunctional mod configs on loaned weapons is just because we're incompetent, not at all because we want you to buy all the weapons in the game."

Anyway, my feedback is I absolutely hate "random" gear. By the way, from the selection I got it's rather blatantly obvious that you (again) skewed the odds towards unpopular (read not fun / ineffective) gear.

Man, I really went along with all of the bullS#&$ youve been pulling over the years, but you just keep shoving random garbage trash unfun bugged items down my throat, maybe it's time to take a good long break from Warframe.

Edited by Traumtulpe
  • Like 13

• Traumtulpe changed the title to Another game mode ruined by greed / random weapons.

it's quite bad, in the elite version you at least can choose one slot , because 50 vosfor is not a big reward.

but it's still rought against 450 disruption mechs with more modifiers.

• Like 1

Okay, the regenerating demolysts were actually *much* weaker than regular necramechs. And after giving up on the bugged Pathocysts and just using the Catchmoon, I was able to clear it with relative ease.

Still don't appreciate being forced into this loadout.fw80DZ9.png

11 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

Okay, the regenerating demolysts were actually *much* weaker than regular necramechs. And after giving up on the bugged Pathocysts and just using the Catchmoon, I was able to clear it with relative ease.

Still don't appreciate being forced into this loadout.fw80DZ9.png

Necramech health is laughably overtuned.  I have weapons that wipe acolytes with no issue.  I can clear SP demos without issue.  SP necramechs and netracell necramechs have so much health and so much arbitrary damage reduction (yes, I'm consistently hitting weakspots.) that it doesn't matter who has what.  I've had a pub squad in just a netracell that ended up all being sweats, obliterating everything instantly, and when an eximus mech showed up, it took minutes of concentrated fire from the whole squad to actually take it down.  And the rest of the squad nearly got wiped.  The only reason I didn't is because I have meme-tier survivability on my baruuk, because I think it's funny to run armor shards on a frame with multiple sources of damage reduction.  

• Like 2

While I didn't use it this time, being forced to play Limbo made me put this silly build on him, feel free to use it (just don't let the enemies hit your decoy with eximus abilities / necramech grenades):vaJ6iey.pngIUfvhD2.png

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Gepardosaurus said:

I hate roguelikes man, i didn't start warframe with the intention of playing a roguelike as endgame content.

I actually like roguelikes a lot. Dungeon crawlers, stuff like Dead Cells, and even Noita I've been playing a lot of (and on nightmare too). Problem is this RNG crap has nothing to do with a roguelike. If you sell a pack of cigarettes with a 50% chance that the content is exclusively chewing gum, that's not a roguelike.

Let me give you something more concrete; In Noita you get a random starting wand - however it isn't entirely random, what it can roll is within very small boundaries, you'll get 1-3 "level 1 spells" on it, of the same type. These spells are appropriate to the start of the game.

You won't get a god-killing wand when you start the game; And neither will the game spawn enemies that are unkillable with your level 1 spells either. Problem is, what Noita does at the very start of the game (and continues all the way to the end and beyond, with ever increasing power) is too much effort for DE. They just put in "true random", call it a roguelike, and pat themselves on the back.

Edited by Traumtulpe
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

I actually like roguelikes a lot

Good for you? THEN PLAY & ENJOY THOSE ALSO, but stop expecting Warframe to become literally every game in existence!
Only the NieR series has ever come close to doing that successfully, yet even then, they don't include "Rogue-like" nonsense in Replicant and Automata...

I'd LOVE for Warframe to have Mass Effect-like romances / FFXIV-like storytelling/ etc.
but do you really think, for even one second, that's somehow the direction they'll go?

Edited by DeeDeeLyla

On 2024-04-05 at 3:56 AM, Traumtulpe said:

those weapons are physically incapable of killing 2 regenerating Necramechs

Bro, those are great weapons, You must be tripping. You got Sobek/Zenith. Tombinger/Pistol i cant quite guess and Telos Boltace.

I had Harpak/Scourge/Javlok, Furis/Twin Rogga/Acrid and some trash melees I do not even remember,

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Bro, those are great weapons, You must be tripping.

Go and record yourself killing a Necramech in Elite Archimedian with the Pathocyst only, I'll be waiting. I'm not going to watch your video if it's over 5 minutes though, that's a failing grade.

Oh, and of course you're going to use Limbo, right? I mean those are great weapons, surely you don't need a damage buff like Roar or Eclipse. Right??

Edited by Traumtulpe
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Go and record yourself killing a Necramech in Elite Archimedian with the Pathocyst only

I wouldnt pick Pathocyst at all, because I am in love with Telos Boltace. Also you got primaries and secondaries that have great stats. Tombfinger is even innate rad. Zenith has infinite pen - deadly for Necramechs.

Oh, and of course you're going to use Limbo, right?

Yes, because I do not play Vauban or Sevagoth.

I mean those are great weapons, surely you don't need a damage buff like Roar or Eclipse. Right??

If only those were subsumbale. Oh, wait they are!

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

If only those were subsumbale. Oh, wait they are!

Fine, you can put Roar on Limbo if you want. I'll be waiting for your Pathocyst only takedown of the Necramech then.

Just now, Zakkhar said:

You had 3 choices of 3 weapons' types, why do I get only one?

You said those are all great weapons, did you not? And no, I got no choice at all since I only owned one out of every three options.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

You said those are all great weapons, did you not?

No i did not. You said they are all bad. I did not use word ALL. I said that this is a good choice of weapons. I even named the ones that are great.

11 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

And no, I got no choice at all since I only owned one out of every three options.

You also seemed to have Zenith and Tombfinger Secondary (I am fairly sure that is Tombfinger, not Catchmoon). Why do you keep insisting I use Pathocyst? Mind posting your Zenith build? I find it hard to believe you have troubles killing Necramechs with it. Do you use auto mode?

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

No i did not. You said they are all bad. I did not use word ALL. I said that this is a good choice of weapons. I even named the ones that are great.

You also seemed to have Zenith and Tombfinger Secondary (I am fairly sure that is Tombfinger, not Catchmoon). Why do you keep insisting I use Pathocyst? Mind posting your Zenith build? I find it hard to believe you have troubles killing Necramechs with it. Do you use auto mode?

This is not you? Also I said no such thing:

2 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Also, to clear up your confusion, you can use *any* secondary kitgun if it shows "kitgun" in the secondary slot.

Edited by Traumtulpe

18 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

This is not you? Also I said no such thing:

3 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

This is me. Show me the word ALL or the part where I claim I would use Pathocyst. You can also check rest of the post you did not quote.

18 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Also, to clear up your confusion, you can use *any* secondary kitgun if it shows "kitgun" in the secondary slot.

That is even better. I would use Sporelacer for AoE and Zenith for single target Necramechs (and Boltace... did I mention Boltace already?).

With my choices I managed to do Elite just fine. Public matchmaking + 1 good weapon for the cost of 70 vosphor.

Do not get me wrong. I do not defend this mission mode. In fact I criticised it in more than one occasion.

I am merely saying the choices you got were not as terrible as you may think.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 2