The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Dante Unbound: Hotfix 35.5.4

[DE]Megan

I would have like some buffs to Noctua. I might be the only one that tried to make a build around it, like a weapons platform frame. The nerfs hurt his survivability, as the weapon isn't strong enough to keep up with hard content, but the strong defense could keep him alive to kill. Doing a netracell solo with him was painful with the nerfs, because I ran out of energy just trying to keep up maintaining his overguard, which takes away from attacking as well. It's nice that DE is dialing back some of the nerfs though, but please buff Noctua too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Void2258 said:

The change to make Archemdia only rotate once a week is not a good one. You can get an unusable loadout selection and have no alternative now. Previously you could wait a day and hope for something that was doable (kind of lke how you can wait 2 hours to force a bad Duviri rotation to go away); now you can look on Sunday night and be guaranteed you will simply be unable to do them at all for the entire week due to bad RNG. Heck, had the rotation not happened last night, I would have been unable to do Archemdia this week, as the initial rotation I got on launch was unusable in all 4 categories.

Did you try putting forma into your weapons and building for it? You have a whole week to do a few rounds in ESO to level weapons and frames to feasibly handle the content.

Likewise you can do Elite and still choose either 1 weapon or 1 frame and get the Legendary Arcane or Tauforged. 

12 minutes ago, Zeow31 said:

No 5th, uninstalled the game the moment they confirmed their reaction to the feedback was to ignore it and keep going as if any of this nerf was a good idea.
I'm just here on hopium in case someone at DE realizes that nerfing something into the ground with barely a week of data is a stupid idea.

Bye bye hope you find real fun for you elsewhere

I appreciate your work on the game, and honestly? I think everyone complaining about Dante also appreciate all the work that has gone into Warframe, it's why everyone is so pissed off with this random change for an update that didn't have much of a problem!!

They care about Dante and how he fits within the game, and his mechanics were mostly fine besides overguard blocking some mod and frame builds (that's more overguard itself than Dante)

Can we at least bargain for a solution that doesn't completely nuke trash mobs? Ignore LoS on enemies hit by Dark Verse so Tragedy can finally go back to being a nuke that needs setup rather than a mess of LoS checks that's barely more effective than a modded weapon for doing AoE damage?

• Like 2

Buff Inaros' 4th ability to scale with strength or to spread indefinitely like saryn's 2

100 energy for what it does(1k damage/s as corrosive at best) isn't that good

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xahn said:

they made it worse... how did they make it worse.

Thats actually crazy lmao. Enemies blocking other enemies and preventing Tragedy from hitting is unacceptable when they're literally all right in front of you. They seriously need to revert the LOS changes since Tragedy wasn't even a problem in the first place.

Edited by iiReapzx
  • Like 4

I understand that DE won't address everything people are upset about in just one hotfix, but I really hope they make the Arca Titron nerf more bearable than it is now. I hope that change won't just be left forgotten only because it was made on a niche weapon that not enough people care about.

• Like 1

Just now, iiReapzx said:

Thats actually crazy lmao. Enemies blocking other enemies and preventing Tragedy from hitting is unacceptable when they're literally all right in front of you. They seriously need to revert the LOS changes since Tragedy wasn't even a problem in the first place.

its worse. the whatever is visible on screen solution to line of sight is blocked by your warframe you are gettign in teh way of your own cast. and now dark verse is LOS too

• Like 3

Hey Tenno! Sharing here that we also have plans for a Hotfix next week that will address the following: 

• Adding back and formalizing the Status Damage Vulnerability to Dante's "Pageflight". In other words not just making enemies take more Status procs, but also increasing the damage of their Status. 
  • Improving the co-op play between Warframes that give teammates Overguard and Warframes that rely on taking damage. 

Full details here: 

• Like 5

hace 1 hora, Alt3rcode dijo:

That still does NOT solve the issue of frames getting protected when they don't want it (Chroma), but its still an improvement. Removing the LoS altogether is still preferable, as Dante hits enemies with Dark Verse without Line of Sight and its combo is severelly crippled with LoS on its Tragedy, As for the overguard, just remove the nerf 100%, please, its useless on Steelpath if its value is low.

Still could be just like, for chroma or any warframe who interact with health just works as health so they still gain what is suppost to do.

1 minute ago, HezDergator said:

I appreciate your work on the game, and honestly? I think everyone complaining about Dante also appreciate all the work that has gone into Warframe, it's why everyone is so pissed off with this random change for an update that didn't have much of a problem!!

They care about Dante and how he fits within the game, and his mechanics were mostly fine besides overguard blocking some mod and frame builds (that's more overguard itself than Dante)

Can we at least bargain for a solution that doesn't completely nuke trash mobs? Ignore LoS on enemies hit by Dark Verse so Tragedy can finally go back to being a nuke that needs setup rather than a mess of LoS checks that's barely more effective than a modded weapon for doing AoE damage?

There's an old saying. It kind of goes like this: 

"You get more flies with honey than s***".

I don't think it's lost on the team that people are upset but being obstinately salty does nothing. If you have solutions, go ahead and throw them out there. If your solution is "rollback LoS", I think that's been duly noted. It's easy enough to leave it at that.

• Like 1

So you try to bandaid fix a problem that you created by gutting him with LOS, ho about you just bring him back to the glory of his release, you know, dante unbound not dante on the ground. If you want take the OG from partymembers away or make that less but the most fun part of him was killing enemies without beforhand checking if there are no boxes, stairs or other bodies to block your damage, imagine saryn with this kind of crap, no one would play her.

• Like 1

Ok.. Dante feels better now, then the crap show that was yesterday. However these line of sight changes were completely unwarranted in the first place, as the man was out only  a week and you even said in the hot fix notes his damage wasn't the problem. Move the line of sight checks onto the overgaurd(lightverse and Triumph) skills if they're the real issue. 
The nezha's augment changes were completely uncalled for as there are plenty of frames that can nuke a room as well as the augment could with less setup. Revert that change or at most reduce it down to 15% to 20% change at most due to the inverse cube law.

hace 1 hora, MrDerpHerpin dijo:

cool, now give me my shards back that i had on Dante please! 

You can extract shards anytime, is not like an umbra forma that is consumed on use

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Loadout options resetting daily instead of weekly (at usual reset time) as intended. 

• All conditions for Deep Archimedia are on a weekly reset, so the Loadout Modifiers follow this standard. 

The Loadouts rotating daily was actually a huge plus to this game mode for me.  Not every combo of weapon and warframe in the arsenal is capable of doing level 250 with all the modifiers.  Weekly loadout is so limiting and if stays that way I will likely avoid this game mode.  Perhaps this is just a "I am bad get good" moment. 

So can we just roll it back to where it was? It is very clear this is terrible, bad, terribad even. While I congratulate you on somehow making the situation worse and not even documenting the nerf to Dark Verse now affected by Line of Sight too, but these reeks of the 'Start a character powerful to get sales then butcher it later' approach I have seen from countless games. I honestly feel betrayed. He wasn't even the worst nuke frame. Can I at least have more forma back that I spent on him? Kinda glad I didn't actually spend money on him.

• Like 5

Saying Dante was meant to launch with LoS checks on his 4 does not sound believable, as if the goal is to avoid related feedback. Reb certainly gave no indication the frame was doing anything other than intended for several days and the scope of potential nerfs was broad - not a specific fix or correction.

Edited by Neightrix
  • Like 3