The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support ticket: REFUND

1 minute ago, MetalMechabolic said:

I doubt that would lead to answers considering there are plenty wondering the same question.  I obviously hit a nerve.  I'm going to go now.  Enjoy the game m8.

Adorable. 

• Like 1

On 2024-04-07 at 3:48 PM, Digital_Malz said:

I like that... wonder what you get by rooting against other players like you. Maybe someday it'll happen to you too, right? 

I may not get anything with this, I'm just not gonna be like you, sit down and have fun with other players being harmed. 

Contrats.

You didn't get harmed. At all.

DE didn't sell you a batch batch of goods. New warframes always get at least 3-4 hot fixes and tweaks post launch. And the nerf was 100% justified.

And he's still an absolute powerhouse of a warframe. And now he's no longer completely brain dead. The tweaks he's received: I've absolutely loved, and a good build is really low investment.

But yeah, I find all the tears absolutely hilarious. The entertainment has been endless with my morning coffee.

So for that, I thank you.

Edited by Cram_Duahcim
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, Cram_Duahcim said:

You didn't get harmed. At all.

DE didn't sell you a batch batch of goods. New warframes always get at least 3-4 hot fixes and tweaks post launch. And the nerf was 100% justified.

And he's still an absolute powerhouse of a warframe. And now he's no longer completely brain dead. The tweaks he's received: I've absolutely loved, and a good build is really low investment.

But yeah, I find all the tears absolutely hilarious. The entertainment has been endless with my morning coffee.

So for that, I thank you.

It seems someone’s being well paid. No, he’s not “an absolute powerhouse of a warframe” and you know that.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Digital_Malz said:

It seems someone’s being well paid. No, he’s not “an absolute powerhouse of a warframe” and you know that.

1) Not on payroll.

2) Yes he is. It seems that you might need to learn how to make a proper build to discover this 🤷‍♂️.

That sounds like a "you" problem vs a DE problem.

Edited by Cram_Duahcim
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Digital_Malz said:

He really is though. If you actually put some forma and time into him he's still a beast.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Shodian87 said:

He really is though. If you actually put some forma and time into him he's still a beast.

He really doesn't even need that. Most of the forma goes into Noctua, but even then you can just subsume an ability (like Roar) over it and it's far less investment and you have a beast of a warframe, made even better.

Plus he's just so easily farmed. I haven't even given him any shards yet, and outside maybe casting speed: he doesn't even really need them.

Edited by Cram_Duahcim
  • Like 1

On 2024-04-06 at 10:45 AM, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

There's basically no amount of testing that DE can do to catch things like this.  Especially with the level of customization players have at their disposal.  Players (and really public users in general) will always find ways to exploit a system in ways the developers couldn't dream of catching ahead of time.  They have a few hundred employees, the player base is a few hundred thousand players.  It's a war of numbers, and they're vastly outmatched.

So, there's this thing they have which is the beta-testing branch. So you'd think a few hundred thousand players beta-testing new content would catch these things. Even being invite-only, there's still plenty of potential playtesting there. Problem is... they refuse to use it, for no explainable reason

Edited by Pakaku
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Pakaku said:

So, there's this thing they have which is the beta-testing branch. So you'd think a few hundred thousand players beta-testing new content would catch these things. Even being invite-only, there's still plenty of potential playtesting there. Problem is... they refuse to use it, for no explainable reason

Repeat after me:

There was no Public Test Cluster.

Jet-brainwashed.webp

On 2024-04-05 at 9:36 PM, Divine_Intellect said:

When you made your account, you agreed to the EULA, which basically states that DE can do whatever they want and you just have to smile and nod like a good boy. You will definitely not be getting a refund.

EULAs can put what ever they want in them doesn't mean its enforceable.

45 minutes ago, Kosynth said:

EULAs can put what ever they want in them doesn't mean its enforceable.

I do agree with you 100%, but I mean, yeah but..eh, you'll need a REALLY good Lawyer.

Just saying

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Digital_Malz:

And stil, LoS is a flawed inconsistent system.

also has little to do with real "los".
Any AOE effect that uses the code can be thrown in the trash immediately.

and I hardly believe that there will be any improvement here in the near future. because there are already a lot of bugs and problems at the moment. like I experienced in duviri exp this week.

1 minute ago, Venus-Venera said:

Hm? partly true. because new content is constantly coming out and it has bugs. hence the PARTIAL beta status

I know, I found your comment just made me crackup because it true and its DE fallback failsafe.. 11 years .. Still Beta testing :)

• Like 2

On 2024-04-08 at 4:48 AM, MetalMechabolic said:

Oh, so there WERE LoS checks when they were showing Dante off in various livestreams?

I'm just wondering which devstream you watched where they showed anything particular off besides what his skills looked like/did in general? We didnt even have an actual concept of the range he'd have on his skills iirc. They tossed up some book and birds, applied some OG and attacked a few mobs nearby. I cant recall the video where they camped in some room and used Tragedy.

• Like 3