Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Is Ash Warframe Op In Your Opinion?

Well, with the right mods, you can pretty much kill every boss in under a minute.

*That and you need really high crit or something, dual zorrens seem to be the prime choice.

Duel zoren + Ash's/Loki's 2nd skill + Crit damage mods = OP

146716.jpg

You gonna be kidding me. It the FREAKIN MODS!

Abit late on the subject but oh well.

Yeah, there some powerful mods.

Seen someone has 80%+ rate of fire on their

Fragor. Boy I seen some flying bodies.

Also, power mods are great can make your attack from 500 to 1400 something

or 1020 to 3010.

Yeah.

Edited by M4sterofp4in

Ash is one of the more under privledged frames in terms of skills. The first skill is terrible to say the least, doesn't work well close range or well far range in terms of accuracy.

The second skill is really good as it knocks back, however you can use it in the air like Loki or use it to cancel animations like the loki.

The third skill is really nice, probably the best made one, as you don't have delay like the Loki does when you teleport, and

The fourth skill is pretty nice, just sometimes feels like it purposely misses 1 or 2 guys.

all in all, it needs a buff to the first skill, just like Volt IMO

All the classes are OP as long as you capitalize on their strengths

Edited by Smith0rz

Not OP, the Mods are the ones OP.

Someone realizes it! But Ash only has two useful skills Smoke screen and bladestom (even though it had a buff and nef at the same time) Teleport is useless. you have a few seconds after TP in wich you cant use your melee attacks wich can be fatal. Shuriken. Meh the damage is good i think but i barely use it

Someone realizes it! But Ash only has two useful skills Smoke screen and bladestom (even though it had a buff and nef at the same time) Teleport is useless. you have a few seconds after TP in wich you cant use your melee attacks wich can be fatal. Shuriken. Meh the damage is good i think but i barely use it

I use Shurikens when there's only a few ancients left in Xini, land a headshot and they pretty much go splat.

Smokebomb + Zorens + Crit dmg mods though is crazy OP, but it probably took them a long time to get all those mods so give them a break, let em have their fun hehe.

Warframe being OP seems fine to me, especially knowing that Tenno were actually made/trained/built/whatever to be actually OP.

Difficulty scaling seems off though. With 4 players on the team (with basic knowlage of the game) nothing is capable of stopping them, except their own fails.

But by just checking the basic stats of some warframes you can see, that some of them have a really big advantages, for no apparent disadvantages. Take Frost for an example : he's got really nice stats, and his skills are good aswell, add some mods to it, and it will be definately more intimidating that other warframes in terms of overall badassness.

P.S. Lol @ people who actually think that some warframes are not OP. All of them are, but some are just more OP, than others.

Warframe being OP seems fine to me, especially knowing that Tenno were actually made/trained/built/whatever to be actually OP.

Difficulty scaling seems off though. With 4 players on the team (with basic knowlage of the game) nothing is capable of stopping them, except their own fails.

But by just checking the basic stats of some warframes you can see, that some of them have a really big advantages, for no apparent disadvantages. Take Frost for an example : he's got really nice stats, and his skills are good aswell, add some mods to it, and it will be definately more intimidating that other warframes in terms of overall badassness.

P.S. Lol @ people who actually think that some warframes are not OP. All of them are, but some are just more OP, than others.

Yea i actually solo'd every level in the game without even using a catalyst or reactor, that's how OP warframes are hehe.

Ash OP? AHAHAHAAHAHAHA

No seriously. It's probably the weakest warframe atm. Mostly because of glitches and badly executed skills.

You probably don't know this combo, Ash's second skill + Dual Zoren + Crit Damage = OP mode activated.

Edited by Dr-Jelly

Ash is actually a bit underpowered IMO in terms of skills. Shurkien, while a good nuke, is innacurate as hell, and Blade Storm is just too unreliable to be useful at the moment.

But as others have said, mods make things broken.

Edited by Codeacious