Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Is Ash Warframe Op In Your Opinion?

Don't think ash is OP. I mean come on, is like loki but have a half good ulti instead of super good decoy.

Blade storm is fun, sometime, but you don't know if you will actually kill 1 or 12 mobs (even crowded of mobs in range, often it's a reel waste of energy)... And when it work you can go check your email because it's so long... you could have killed so much more with melee or hek...

But this ulti work with power strength and range. If you put 140% strength you 1 hit ancient on xini (130% and you won't kill them lol).

And of course like loki, he's a backstabber who need to stack melee dmg, because of the crit chance bonus.

Melee weapons at this point are op (well like said, it's mods that are op).

BTW I don't think dual zoren is THE BEST, even if you don't need to focus on crit chance. I personnally reach a mechanic cap on fire rate too soon for this weapon to overwhelm my other dedicated melee dmg weapons (a heat sword and a fragor with both : 2 crit chance, 2 rate and 3 crit dmg mods), in fact they're really close in dps (made a little spreadsheet, but my result probably wrong). Their reach, their capacity to run and attack, to ignore armor or to hit multiple target is what should make you prefer one for a given situation. I hope that statement will stay true with the incoming system.

Anyway just sell all your mods xDDD