Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Permanent Lockdown and Laser Grids

Sealgaire

So I've run into a couple issues a few times that forced me to abort a mission.

First is when a lockdown is initiated but you can't use any of the console panels. The second is when all the laser grids remain up in Corpus missions even after all cameras have been shot, and I'm sure I know the location of all cameras by this point.

Yeah and one more thing, u can actually pass lasers by jumping forward and zooming in with weapon. Not sure if that's bugg but wanted to post it just in case

You seem to be able to pass the lasers by sliding, holding a weapon charge, jump-sliding, jumping and sometimes just running through (anything can get you through as long as you time it correctly), does not seem intentional too me.

Too clarify, I'm not talking about when the lasers on timers go down, I'm talking about any of them that are up, even permenant ones.

Edited by Isantasusi1

So I've run into a couple issues a few times that forced me to abort a mission.

First is when a lockdown is initiated but you can't use any of the console panels. The second is when all the laser grids remain up in Corpus missions even after all cameras have been shot, and I'm sure I know the location of all cameras by this point.

Haven't had the lockdown thing yet but I might know why sometimes laser grids are permenant:

1) if you have a weapon with penetrating ammo (easy to achieve with a shotgun) and accidentally hit the camera or kill an enemy beyond a locked door (yellow or red) that you currently cannot pass it'll activate.

2) when an enemy's corpse gets flung through the door for some reason it will also activate.

And unless you step in and out of that camera's view again it won't lower the laser grids.

I've got a fraps recording of it, unfortunately it cuts out at the end (trial) to show that once the camera saw me again the laser grids ended.

You seem to be able to pass the lasers by sliding, holding a weapon charge, jump-sliding, jumping and sometimes just running through (anything can get you through as long as you time it correctly), does not seem intentional too me.

Too clarify, I'm not talking about when the lasers on timers go down, I'm talking about any of them that are up, even permenant ones.

There are also multiple skills that can get you through the lasers, Slash Dash, Rhino Charge, Invisibility, Smoke Screen, Teleport.