The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please consider retouching Garuda's Talons.

ScareForceOne

Garuda's Talons always were a very interesting and fun weapon to use for me. Even though they very incompatible with rivens cause they are considered exalted they were pretty good regardless. But after melee arcanes were introduced to the game it feels like using them is much more of a handicap than a viable option. Personaly i feel that the absence of melee arcanes makes the talons an inferior choice to most other melee weapons at the moment. Not just in terms of damage , but also in terms of interesting builds and strategies certain melee arcanes enable. I dont really think it would make them too strong considering they dont scale in damage with ability strengh like other exalted weapons +the inability to use rivens.

• Like 4

I don't even know why they exist. They are inferior to any melee. No arcane like normal melee's, no strength scaling like exalted. No special behavior.

They need to be given an arcane slot, innate 1% lifesteal for all attacks. +attack speed = to garuda's current passive damage%

Edit: Maybe let garuda be able to switch between normal melee weapon and talons mid mission too so she can have 2 melee's. Hold weapon swap button while already in melee only mode to swap to the other melee and start using that one as the quick melee and single swap hold weapon. Hold twice again to swap back.

Edited by Redrigoth

6 minutes ago, Redrigoth said:

i dont even know why they exist. They are inferior to any melee. No arcane like normal melee's, no strength scaling like exalted. No special behavior.

The prime version is way better than most melee weapons that don't have an arcane slot or a riven.  

6 minutes ago, Redrigoth said:

They need to be given an arcane slot, innate 1% lifesteal for all attacks. +attack speed = to garuda's current passive damage%

Just the arcane slot would do it.

12 hours ago, Redrigoth said:

I don't even know why they exist. They are inferior to any melee. No arcane like normal melee's, no strength scaling like exalted. No special behavior.

Garuda Talons can be affected by warframe Melee arcanes, also Her talons can gain an insane High crit with normal crit mods and has a high slash for bleed. I use her in steel path many times and never had a problem, her talons aren't bad but quite the opposite. her talons can deal the most damage compared to more than half the melees in the game.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2024-04-15 at 7:00 AM, JaTheDemon said:

her talons aren't bad but quite the opposite. her talons can deal the most damage compared to more than half the melees in the game

Can her talons do this?G0QR9Ov.png

No, not even close. Can they use Melee Influence? No. Can they have a Riven? No. Seems pretty bad to me.