Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Im glad the Corpus Security lazers are back to normal, cause I thought it was being changed to ez mode. Also glad that Quick Thinking and Rage do not make you indefinantly immortal, QT still should not function in PvP, because... that is too much, to have to kill a guy 3 times to kill.

Update 11.1.0

• Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes.
  • The QuickThinking mod no longer saves you from suicide damage.

Thanks for breaking the only build thats actually allowed Valkyr to be a berserker and survive off the carnage..... God literally just got the mod last night in a trade... Well good job on the bow atleast, back to Rhino and Saryn for my "berserker" melee tanks....

Edited by DarcnyssWolfe

Well, i still have the Tigris to level and i also recently got the Paris Prime so i pass for the moment on the new bow (i also still have 5 dread BP lying around).

The AkLex sounds cool on paper, but i'll see how it will be ingame. Too bad i still have that stupid gattling pistol with that witchcraft based reload system to level (the winding up makes it totaly impracticable) so that will have to wait too.

Gram reskin? Kind of sad kind of nice, i liked that primitive industrial design.

I guess the Ember changes will wait some more.

Dammit, me and my buddy talked about it, I even guessed the name exactly right "Aklex", because you wouldn't call them "Alex", since that's a real name, but I never expected you to actually do it.

Now... Now... F***, I'm siding with Stalker. Time to divide some DE numbers.

Melee Auto-Targeting System:

• Allow more customization based on player preference.
  • Add Settings for Auto-lock (Melee Assist), attack toward character facing or camera (Align Attacks To Camera)
  • Auto-turning the camera to face the target (Camera Tracks Melee Target)
  • Do smooth turns when attacking away from a melee target.

Thank you for this! And not to be ungrateful, but after a week of hearing nothing, it's about damned time. Some hints that these settings were in the works would've done a lot of good for us.