Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for breaking the only build thats actually allowed Valkyr to be a berserker and survive off the carnage..... God literally just got the mod last night in a trade... Well good job on the bow atleast, back to Rhino and Saryn for my "berserker" melee tanks....

I don't understand why people say this. My Valkyr isn't even forma'd, yet she's very powerful and has neither Quick Thinking or Rage.

Why is everyone so sore about the removal of the GodMode? If you guys are complaining about being unable to die and run around your levels with no regard for caution or cover, then really. I don't know what to tell you. I'd suspect half of you are complaining the games too easy, then complain you can't be invincible.

I think the removal of that combo was necessary.

Otherwise, I'm loving the aklex. I've been waiting for this day!!

although unrelated(I think)

zpir3K4.jpg?1

How the hell is that possible...

Was fun event mission, hope to see it more often(Killing the stalker was unexpected surprise! and he seemed easier than before?)

There was also a stealth change...but...I forgot... >.<

Btw, am I the only one who thinks Frost Prime Avalanche is UP? I didn't even kill all lvl 13 enemies in range :(

• Fixed Corpus security lasers to force knockdown as design intended.

Imagine GLaDOS telling you these very words: "I hate you so much."

No, seriously now. Why? Back to people trolling by standing in cam's field of view like forever to stall their teammates? Thanks for all the other fixes, though. But for this one, you really got it wrong this time... I'd rather go with the "bug" on this one. Though not intented it really made playing Corpus missions fun instead of people thinking to themselves "god please no elevator/laser doors now". Not that they're hard to avoid, they're just annoying whenever someone decides to troll you. Which they do a lot ... you wanna know why? BECAUSE THEY CAN. And mostly because you encourage them to do so.

No bashing intended here. But you really should reconsider this one.

Then again, I was done with Corpus missions anyway. Only mods I want are Grineer stuff now. So I won't bother.

Microphone sampling rate changed to 48KHz (from 8KHz) for dramatically improved VOIP (in-game chat).

--Very nice and Finally.

• Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes.

• The QuickThinking mod no longer saves you from suicide damage.

--I know alot of us are like...sunofa...!

The vectis sniper scope now looks...acceptable. Better than before but it looks kinda weird...(But that is just getting used to, no problem!)

uhm...arsenal UI is still acting up for me...Really hoped this would have gotten fixed...

The difference in 2 seconds time, even though I didn't change any mods or whatever the stats shown are completely different...

kGR8P96.jpg

EVS9ink.jpg

Edited by BrainInvader

As usual, nerfing something yet again. lolz. Oh well, I've had quick thinking and rage for over 3 months now, but even with "immortality", I felt it took away too much extra you could do to increase your powers'  effectiveness or health/shields when combining with rage anyway. Way to make it more useless (IMO anyway). Either way, appreciate all the fixes. Now hopefully I don't have to try to jump 20 times just right to travel through my wormhole.

• Fixed:  The effect of puncture damage mods being inconsistent:
    • The dual stat mod now increases existing puncture damage, as intended
    • Reworded the text for damage increasing mods to possibly make it clearer

Really not happy about this bit, these mods are hugely underpowered for mod power cost, and ultimately only a buff to their strengths will warrant their slotting. I am referring to the single stat versions, in reference to how these worked before as posts have popped up at a significant rate to show that this is a player concern. The reverse should have happened in that all the mods with this kind of buff to damage should be applied similarly to how the dual stat variants were applied.