Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

I'm interested to see what kind of enemy scaling changes have occurred in survival, and I'm glad the last minute O2 supply activations are fixed!

and I'm glad Volt isn't just gone, but what about the J-3 golem himself, for those who didn't scan him in time?

"Adding kick and punch events to stealth finisher animations."

We almost never get to use the stealth finishers Oo

Also.... volt... this is truly sad... if its even remotly close to banshee.. its going to be extremely hard to find one.

Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes.

Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes.Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes.

Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes.

Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes.Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes.

Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes.Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes.Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes.

THANK YOU

While it had to change because it broke the game, I'm still a little sad.

Any info on if the codex includes a way to divine the drop tables for void/normal missions? Or if not, when that'll happen?