Codage élégant DE

Codifica elegante DE

Codificación elegante DE

圆滑的编码 DE

洗練されたコーディング DE

Codificação elegante DE

Şık kodlama DE

Гладкое кодирование DE

Just gonna put this out there, New survival is way too broken in this update, Apollodorus is a low level difficulty level ONE, count it, 1! And here are these lvl 35+ at 8 minutes in, isn't that just a bit too much too soon DE, especially for the lowest level survival?

"Alad V – can no longer be pushed/pulled/bounced."

So you're going to have to go back and change that PS4 launch trailer thing where Mag throws him out of a window.

Reminds me of when I sonic boomed his downed body cause I was trying to get his pet away from him to stop the spam revivals, next thing I see is him flying off the map and my hysterical laughter for 3 minutes straight.

Just gonna put this out there, New survival is way too broken in this update, Apollodorus is a low level difficulty level ONE, count it, 1! And here are these lvl 35+ at 8 minutes in, isn't that just a bit too much too soon DE, especially for the lowest level survival?

Seriously? That's just not right...mobs should increase by 1 level every minute. Not one level every 13 seconds! 

Edited by Drazhar14

Where's the fix for the horrible drop rate for Ember Prime BP's? Or are you telling me I'm supposed to have run over 50 T3 Cap runs and have not received one blueprint?

Oh, not just that.  Now the best way to get T3 keys is going to involve facing level 100s due to the level scaling. 

Where's the fix for the horrible drop rate for Ember Prime BP's? Or are you telling me I'm supposed to have run over 50 T3 Cap runs and have not received one blueprint?

this, and you really screwed the enemy level scalation in survivals, a group of 4 get massacred (all good players) IN MERCURY!

True we were not with our best loadout, but poor new players!

Awesome new stuff! Some bad things too though..

*Desecrate is useless, I get one red orb and maybe an ammo for three missions now.. PLEASE FIX

*Apollodorus level scaling (survival on Mercury) Went to level 23 in 7 minutes...

*PLEASE PUT PATHOGEN ROUNDS IN!!!!!

*PLEASE FIX MELEE BUG :)

Other than that.. WOW awesome, thanks!!

Edited by RealJhereg