Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Did DE program RNG to be rigged for end of round rewards?

Every single time there is an update where we get an end of round reward, I notice an unnatural bias towards specific items.

This time, on the disruption game mode, I get Ruvox Blueprint and Ruvox Glove, every single time.

No Onos Blueprint or Ruvox blade. I have 3 Ruvox blueprints and 4 Ruvox gloves and 0 of the rest.

What's up with the rng? Is it programmed to skew one way based on the player?

You get one person that always gets reward A but never B and another player that always gets B but never A.

Edited by Redrigoth

• Redrigoth changed the title to Did DE program RNG to be rigged for end of round rewards?

Why would they go the extra mile just to screw us over, instead of just lowering the odds ?

That's just a conspiracy theory, but it has absolutely 0 ground. Run the mission one billion times and you'll fall on the correct percentages. Your anecdotal evidence based on a couple dozen of runs at best doesn't mean anything.

• Like 3

On 2024-04-16 at 12:58 PM, Chewarette said:

Why would they go the extra mile just to screw us over, instead of just lowering the odds ?

Why? So you buy stuff before they nerf it. ;)

Sometimes there's actual bugs where rewards somehow get locked in and you get the same thing over and over, it happened with bounties and Arcanes from Duviri portals, from the top of my head.

Sometimes rewards are screwed in other ways too, Warframe's buggy as hell why would that part be any different?

But really, in this case it's probably just RNG. That's what happens when you have 100.000 people spinning the roulette - some of them get super unlucky. It's why games usually have some kind of bad luck protection, and thank god the new Disruption does too, you can buy whatever doesn't drop from Loid.

• Like 1