Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Update 4-14-13) A 2D Warframe Animation! - War Friends - The Grineer (Ep 4)

jedininjaman

War Friends - The Grineer (Ep 4)

War Friends - Sensei (Ep 3)

War Friends - The Frame Rangers (Ep 2)

War Friends - Potatoes (Ep 1)

Hey guys, lurker, 3D Animator, and artist friend here with a bit of free time. Working on a sprites based animation with decontextualized warframes, thought I'd post some progress.

UPDATE 7 (4-14-13) Page 6

Episode 4 is live!

The Grineer...

UPDATE 6 (3-26-13) Page 6

Episode 3 is live!

Posted replies, and..

The War Friends are now a real Warframe clan! Post in here for invites. I would also like to welcome all of the Steam users to Warframe.

See you on the field tenno.

UPDATE 5 (3-13-13) Page 5

Sketchbook pages and sprites.

UPDATE 4 (3-9-13)

Episode 2 is live.War Friends - The Frame Rangers (Ep 2) is up! As always your feedback is appreciated, I have some less refined developement work I can share when I get around to scanning it in. Maybe this can be a weekly thing?? Take care guys.

UPDATE 3 (3-5-13) PAGE 3

Got some progress shots and teasers for Ep 2 for you guys!Thanks for all of the feedback, you guys are making this a lot of fun. I sent a few PM's out to specific members so feel free to drop me a message. Now for some content!Anyone guess the setting for Ep 2?

UPDATE 2 (3-4-13)

Ep 1 "Potatoes" is live!No embedding video on these forums?War Friends - Potatoes (Ep 1)

UPDATE 1 (3-1-13)

OK guys, got a decent chunk of assets prepared, enough to start animating. We are starting on the script. Should have some footage later tonight (EST). If anyone has experience in short form screenplay writing post here and we can potentially collaborate.Also I am noticing the images keep coming down, what is the best way to include images in a post?

teamen.jpgresturantcounter.jpgTeaser.gif

Edited by jedininjaman

Great job with the animation! as for the rest.. a bit weird. Potatoes lol

The fat warframe and rhino in the picture resembles Smough and Ornstein from Dark Souls, neat :P

It's an in-joke. Potatoes = Orokins; all warframes love orokins =V

Edited by Liacu