Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Update 4-14-13) A 2D Warframe Animation! - War Friends - The Grineer (Ep 4)

jedininjaman

Bro, Bro, bro bro bro bro bro.

The problem with that logic is, If I don't make it known that I want to help. How is he going to know I want to help?

It's not that you wanted to help, I get that, it's that you wanted to make his humor more funny because you didn't think it was funny enough.

It's not that you wanted to help, I get that, it's that you wanted to make his humor more funny because you didn't think it was funny enough.

Yeah, I probably could have worded that better. Reading it back it makes me sound like a pompous &#!. Wasn't my intention to offend him with that comment. I just really Like the ideal and thought I could offer some ideals for him to use.

OP here,

Why does his groin get bigger ever so often? D:

Ha, it's taken out of context so you can't really tell, but he's stomping out of frustration.

Thanks for all of the feedback guys, I have read it all and sent a few pm's out to those with interesting ideas, so feel free to drop me a message.

I will post some new progress work for the next episode later on today.

Now for some content,

Several new characters will be making an appearance this episode, and a larger story arc is in the works.

Gym_TEASER.png

calstretching.gif

Edited by jedininjaman

Hmm, that certainly looks like a training hall, and makes me think about the 'deep knee squats' all the warframes always make when climbing even the smallest ledge. Not sure if episode 2 is making a joke about that though. Awesome to see episode 2 is already in the works though!

OP here,

Ha, it's taken out of context so you can't really tell, but he's stomping out of frustration.

Thanks for all of the feedback guys, I have read it all and sent a few pm's out to those with interesting ideas, so feel free to drop me a message.

I will post some new progress work for the next episode later on today.

Now for some content!

Anyone guess the setting for Ep 2?

Gym_TEASER.png

calstretching.gif

The green towel is so dirty!

"Laundry Lotus" to the rescue?