The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Dante Unbound: Hotfix 35.5.7

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, Armadillidium_vulgare said:

"You didn't spend as much money on weapon slots as I did, so get %$#&'d, you stupid poor."

I haven't had to buy weapon slots in years thanks to Nightwave

6 minutes ago, Armadillidium_vulgare said:

Jokes aside, being locked out of top rewards because of RNG is dumb and has nothing to do with a player's level of skill. Much of Warframe is gear checks and buildcraft, so being screwed by something largely out of your control is pretty awful.

The thing we disagree on is, it's NOT out of your control. Whether or not you sell all your weapons is YOUR decision. So just don't do it

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, CrendKing said:

I keep seeing this complaint. It doesn't make sense because it rewards people with less weapons in possession. It punishes people who actually own and master every weapon, which I heavily doubt DE intends. If DE actually does this, people will start selling their less performant (but could be interesting) weapons, leading even less diversity.

So... a bit like how Circuit works.

Circuit prioritises weapons you've never owned, then ones you do own, and then finally ones you've gotten rid of. You're less likely to get weapons you've sold. Why can the same not apply to Archimedian then?

There is no reason not to.

• Like 12

Please just remove line of sight on dante. I don't care if the base range gets axed or not, line of sight just doesn't feel good. Even if the base range is half of what it is now, I'd still prefer that over line of sight and infinite range.

• Like 22

27 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

How about, we simply remove the Randomized loadouts to stop this ever being an issue.

If not, put in checks to simply not have weapons that the player doesn't own. This stops players being locked out of a gamemode for not owning weapons they simply don't want.

It's false expectation to think every player is going to just keep ahold of random weapons just incase a scenario like this pops up. The vast majority of players will not do this, and do not want to do this, yet you are almost forcing them to do so, so they can participate in newer content.

I would love this. I just don't have the resources, nor desire, to store every weapon ever released, just to be able to participate in the new gamemode. I'd be happy if there was only ONE guaranteed owned weapon. Otherwise, it almost feels like you're being punished for not being a hoarder.

Otherwise, ty for the update, hopefully it'll make Mirror Defense a bit more bearable in Deep Archimedea. I don't mind a challenge, but I'd also like to feel like the goalpost is possible to achieve.

• Like 13

25 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

I haven't had to buy weapon slots in years thanks to Nightwave

The thing we disagree on is, it's NOT out of your control. Whether or not you sell all your weapons is YOUR decision. So just don't do it

"Not enough slots? Play the game for multiple years to get weapon slots from Nightwave. Duh. What do you mean, 'Nightwave only offers a couple of slots at a time and takes months/years to reset?' So what if Warframe has well over 500 weapons of various types; isn't 20 free Nightwave slots enough? Doesn't matter, you should buy more plat for slots and forma so you can buy/build/maintain inventory for crappy MR fodder weapons. It doesn't matter that they feel bad to use/you don't like to play with them because DE wants you to have the Kestrel even if you never use it. Oh, and if you don't obsessively hoard everything, even the stuff you dislike, it's a skill issue regardless of how far along you are in your Warframe journey. Imagine being poor. Sounds like a skill issue to me."

Edited by Armadillidium_vulgare
  • Like 18

My affinity boosters and blessings are not being added for some reason after update 

My affinity boosters and blessings are not being added for some reason after update 

• Like 1

Gonna repost this from the previous hotfix post:

Please bring back the Krios Signa somehow, such an amazing item locked away is such a loss. With the Nora Noggle returned last week and the Veso Noggle with the next twitch thing, there must be some way to bring it back.

Possible options?

• Add it to Baro's stock
  • Add it to the Anniversary Event items list
  • Add it to Dog Days item for Nakak Pearls
  • Add it to Bird 3's vendor list
  • Add it as a side-drop to the Netracell missions?
  • Add to Varzia's list of vendor items for sale for regular Aya
  • Add to Simaris' list of vendor items
  • Add to Arbitration Vendor's stock list for sale for Vitus Essence
  • Add as Rare container item for Albrecht's Lab

Also, the Atomos is still borked... not that it's actually prohibiting me from using it but it's still a bit annoying.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Egglanoir said:

Voidrigs Necraweb doesn't work, it won't throw the canister.

I noticed it before this hotfix, and tried it again after this hotfix to see if it was fixed but the issue is still there. It just kind of stays in your necromech's hand when you try to throw it, It does the animation, but doesn't actually throw it. This effectively makes this ability do nothing right now, other than give you the prompt to throw it (Which won't go away). 

I don't know how long it's been an issue for, all I do know is that it was an issue that existed in both the last hotfix and this hotfix.

So please take a look at Voidrigs Necraweb. It needs a fix.

Hi there! Confirming this is on our radar and unfortunately requires a code fix. This means it'll be fixed in our next Cert Update.

Here's our known issues thread for reference: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1388578-dante-unbound-known-issues-thread/

• Like 5

hace 32 minutos, Stormandreas dijo:

So... a bit like how Circuit works.

Circuit prioritises weapons you've never owned, then ones you do own, and then finally ones you've gotten rid of. You're less likely to get weapons you've sold. Why can the same not apply to Archimedian then?

There is no reason not to.

Exactly my thoughts. I was thinking that Archimedea was gonna be like a fusion between circuits and arbis, but it's not the case since it doesn't even follow a similar pattern for rolls. Also, while on circuits we only have to wait for around 2 hours to reset our rolls, on Archimedea is a whole week, so if we get a terrible roll, there's not much we can do. I am not a hoarder, I only keep with what I like and dispose the rest because we don't have a favorite filter option on Arsenal and most probably never will at this point.

Deep Archimedea was interesting for me on the first week, but after realizing how it is gonna be, I will stick to normal netracells. I rather have a lower reward rate than stressing myself on a "Dark Souls wannabe" game mode where I am forced to play with stuff I don't like with a handful of handicaps. I want to have fun with my stuff that I have invested time, plat, formas and love on; is that asking too much?

Edited by Rigtis
Typos
  • Like 11

7 minutes ago, Shady_Tenno said:

Some of the weapon stats, like reload speed, ammo, etc, are still missing since the update

You have to hover over magazine stat, but I agree the old version was better for seeing what mods did at a glance. Having to hover over a stat to see improvements/changes is pretty awful.

• Like 10

Hey, thanks for the hotfix, btw could you please include "Inventory" and "Syndicates" in the Orbiter wheel menu please? you can delete "Codex" and maybe "friends" if theres no more space. But please do it, those are REALLY missing from the wheel!

• Like 2

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

As mentioned in our last Hotfix 35.5.6, the team continues to address and assess player reports of further LoS issues.

doubt.gif

Because people aren't asking for it to be improved, we're asking for it to be removed.

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, Procellus said:

[quote]Fixed Mag’s Pull ability pulling enemies from all directions instead of in a cone directly in front of her as intended. [/quote]

Interesting. I always assumed the 'keyhole' pattern was intended

I think that's just a mistake in wording.  Pull still has a short range, unmoddable 360 radial pull, in addition to the moddable range cone.  So, vaguely keyhole shaped, as you said. 

The Dante Unbound bug was that Pull seemed to work at 360 degrees out to modded range after Dante Unbound instead of having a cone effect at all.   So a big circle rather than a keyhole. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Armadillidium_vulgare said:

"Not enough slots? Play the game for multiple years to get weapon slots from Nightwave. Duh. What do you mean, 'Nightwave only offers a couple of slots at a time and takes months/years to reset?' So what if Warframe has well over 500 weapons of various types; isn't 24 Nightwave slots enough? Doesn't matter, you should buy more plat for slots and forma so you can buy/build/maintain inventory for crappy MR fodder weapons. It doesn't matter that they feel bad to use/you don't like to play with them because DE wants you to have the Kestrel even if you never use it. Oh, and if you don't obsessively hoard everything, even the stuff you dislike, it's a skill issue regardless of how far along you are in your Warframe journey. Imagine being poor. Sounds like a skill issue to me."

I think your argument has a noble sentiment but falls apart in practice

First in foremost, if you're in a position where accessing certain weapons is a genuine difficulty, you're not far enough into the game for Deep Archimedes. Just full stop. Come back in three months and try again.

Secondly, your argument partly relies on the bad faith that I'm telling you to keep the MK1-Bo AND the Bo AND the Bo Prime, waste a whole three weapon slots -- which is patently ridiculous, that's why you're doing it, you need to do it in order to paint me with the "500 weapon slots" argument, when there are less than 200 weapons you need in order to guarantee you satisfy Deep Archimedes. Between login bonuses (4 free slots every 50 days), Nightwave (2 free slots), yearly anniversary (3 free slots after the first year), not to mention all the quest items that don't take up slots

And if you still think that's too much... well it's probably because on our opposing views on instant gratification. I will unironically tell you to collect weapon slots for a year, because that's the kind of game Warframe is to me. I'm not here for the sprint, or the marathon. I'm here for the Appalachian Trail

• Like 7