The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a plea to DE; please un nerf the Bramma's ammo

On 2024-05-07 at 11:12 AM, zThulsaDoomz said:

"Robbed with a nerf" is one helluva reach ngl

And your argument about "higher I.Q" is also baffling.  They're literally weapons designed to be played with your brain turned off.  

Everything in warframe can be played with your brain off. 

Like Diablo or the looter shooters before it (Borderlands 2) being able to mass clear mobs is something of an "end goal" of power. Norfleet or Conference Call.

19 hours ago, zThulsaDoomz said:

A lot of other games also do not give compensation for nerfs.

And while we're on the topic, why do you feel you need compensation for a balance change?

Because people invested in those weapons. 

You dump 6 forma in a weapon, and have it be nerfed into the ground, you'd want your forma back. 

In Helldivers 2, a lot of nerfs they have to warbonds make me want a refund on the medals I spent on the weapon. Any game where your investment is nerfed beyond your control and no longer fun or desired, its natural you'd want.... a refund. 

Please use "higher I.Q." and channel the power called "Common Sense." Don't be a jerk about these things.

19 hours ago, zThulsaDoomz said:

This generation of society is something else.  

No. You are just being obtuse. If you bought a car because it performed well, for the manufactures of the vehicle to do maintenance on it and make it worse in every regard; You would refund or sue. 

The attitude of people like you is truly something else. It comes off like a false elitesm that just makes you look insecure. 

• Like 2

9小时前 , HeavyFarms 说:

Not really... 

Its a bow. Charge comes as part of its weapon type. You can rapid fire it better than most other bows. I like the nataruk even better than the bramma. (it has better range) 

Ah sorry, I was referring to the perfect shot mechanics of Nataruk.

Just happy the bramma blaster reducing anything and everything that might have been visible to a mess of bright and shiny color. I got tired of NERFING my graphical settings destroying any eye candy which the game has to offer. 

If they give back the ammo I want DE to nerf the color pallet for the AoE explosions I am tired of adjusting graphical settings to compensate for players that want t have the most highly visible colors. They might like the joy of massive visual explosions but not at the cost of turning the entire game environment into a 1970's disco hall on steroids.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
vor 6 Stunden schrieb xslamfox:

LR 4 here i 100% agree, unnerf bramma ammo.

That's just a fact. And ignore embarrassing trolls who LiE that someone with a leg4 account doesn't need ammunition. 👍

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY-TL4W9u65ncpyHSW4ZX

Edited by Venus-Venera

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-05-10 at 1:09 AM, zThulsaDoomz said:

A lot of other games also do not give compensation for nerfs.

And while we're on the topic, why do you feel you need compensation for a balance change?  Do you comprehend how nonsensical and entitled that comes off as? 

Those gacha games you refer to are also predatory as hell with their MTX.  I can literally count on one hand when WF even had a sniff of how greedy those games are.  

This generation of society is something else.  

Why should somebody not be entitled to compensation when the thing they put effort into getting is suddenly not allowed to be useful for the purpose it was originally good for?

Why should a game developer make something take hours of time (or just actual, significant amounts of money) to acquire if they will just arbitrarily make it worse whenever they feel like it?

Why did i even bother waiting 12 hours for my regular hek to build 7 years ago if they were going to nerf the damage falloff so badly that it only does something if i use it as a rectal thermometer?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Trollocaustic said:

All ammo counts should be brought back to normal levels for SP Circuit at least where its easy to use an entire reserve in one wave.

I dont even know what it is but i second that aoe feels completely unuseable in the circuit.

• Like 2

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Trollocaustic:

All ammo counts should be brought back to normal levels for SP Circuit at least where its easy to use an entire reserve in one wave.

sp circuit is actually mostly unplayable.
How can you even survive and do damage with default builds?

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Schpoopells said:

Why should somebody not be entitled to compensation when the thing they put effort into getting is suddenly not allowed to be useful for the purpose it was originally good for?

Why should a game developer make something take hours of time (or just actual, significant amounts of money) to acquire if they will just arbitrarily make it worse whenever they feel like it?

Why did i even bother waiting 12 hours for my regular hek to build 7 years ago if they were going to nerf the damage falloff so badly that it only does something if i use it as a rectal thermometer?

Ain't no way you're trying to justify this reasoning with a 12 hour crafting period from 7 years ago.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is either your first online game or if you've been living under a rock for the past 15 years.  It's called a NERF.  Get over it.  Warframe's community once again proves to be It's own worst enemy.

This is why I can't take you guys seriously.  The fact that you guys are asking for compensation for a balancing decision in a video game is comedy gold ngl.

Edited by zThulsaDoomz
  • Like 6

A lot of the Kuva and Tenet AoE weapon reserves are laughably low, like less than 10 maximum. Maybe DE schould consider an ammo dispo based on the game modes especially for endurance based mission types.

On 2024-04-21 at 7:05 AM, BiancaRoughfin said:

no-pernalonga.gif

The whole Bow was the problem, it was exaggerated in everything. DE had nerfed Damage and AoE already, nerfing it further would make the weapon unable to kill and render it actually useless. Nerfing the Ammo for the most part did what had to be done, making players think before shooting to maximize the damage and kills per shot instead of just running around spamming the thing.

Yes please, im a major advocate for this.

Not only that, but Blast is going to be buffed soon. 

I imagine the ammo limitation is going to stay if the buff is significant enough.

Posted (edited)

I will never understand this self policing community. Why would anyone want self damage and to keep the nerf... If you don't like using it, don't, doesn't mean you should control what other players use.

On 2024-05-21 at 9:08 PM, zThulsaDoomz said:

Warframe's community once again proves to be It's own worst enemy.

At least this part is true...Sadly.

Edited by _Eclips3_

On 2024-05-21 at 2:08 PM, zThulsaDoomz said:

Warframe's community once again proves to be It's own worst enemy.

Because we have toxic opinions like yours in the community, that don't benefit anyone, or anything. 

The ammo thing can still be circumvented.

I was recently in a mission with someone spamming a Kuva Zarr like the "good old days". Made me glad of the nerf tbh, that sound is like Tyl Regor repeatedly punching a train.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, HeavyFarms said:

Because we have toxic opinions like yours in the community, that don't benefit anyone, or anything. 

It's funny how any time someone disagrees with anyone else, it's considered toxic.

You can pout, get upset, and use whatever buzz words you want.  You have a plethora of options to mitigate ammo issues, with many in this very thread already suggested, but instead you want carry on with this entitled Karen attitude instead of accepting reality and moving forward. 

I also love how even though your previous comments led towards an entire page here being moderated, you keep going right back at it.

Go ahead, get the last word in, because that's all you really want anyway, I'm done with your nonsense. 

Edited by zThulsaDoomz
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Nira said:

The ammo thing can still be circumvented.

I was recently in a mission with someone spamming a Kuva Zarr like the "good old days". Made me glad of the nerf tbh, that sound is like Tyl Regor repeatedly punching a train.

Yup. Incarnon weapons seem much less obnoxious audibly and visually for squadmates than Kzarr, Bramma, and Kogris.  

• Like 1

On 2024-05-26 at 9:14 AM, zThulsaDoomz said:

It's funny how any time someone disagrees with anyone else, it's considered toxic.

Try to be honest with yourself. You are toxic because your attitude is toxic.

See the following:

On 2024-05-21 at 2:08 PM, zThulsaDoomz said:

I'm beginning to wonder if this is either your first online game or if you've been living under a rock for the past 15 years.  It's called a NERF.  Get over it.  Warframe's community once again proves to be It's own worst enemy.

This is why I can't take you guys seriously.  The fact that you guys are asking for compensation for a balancing decision in a video game is comedy gold ngl.

Now. I know for a fact this isn't YOUR first online game. Since when has anyone in a PvE game been happy with nerfs? Especially when DE typically nerfs something too much, ruining it. 

You are the community you complain about. 

You have a plethora of options to mitigate ammo issues,

People don't want to be forced to fix something so its "Tolerable". You could go in a junkyard and go pull out a car. You have a plethora of options to make that junk function and mitigate its issues. 

Again, you are being toxic for the sake of it. Nothing we can do to mitigate that. 

I also love how even though your previous comments led towards an entire page here being moderated, you keep going right back at it.

Keep your attitude up and I won't be surprised for you to need a moderator too. 

I think a good good tweak would be that AOE weapons like the Brahma or the Envoy impose movement speed penalty for higher ammo reserves. 

You know in real life carrying heavy rounds slows down the individual. While warframes (and videogame avatars in general) are obviously tanky and have augmented movement, there might be a limit where being encumbered matters.

I sometimes find it amusing - the disconnect that is - from games where players never get tired. Many of which have never actually experienced the suck of humping 80-120lbs of gear. 🤣

vor 46 Minuten schrieb NeDesitVirtus:

I think a good good tweak would be that AOE weapons like the Brahma or the Envoy impose movement speed penalty for higher ammo reserves. 

You know in real life carrying heavy rounds slows down the individual. While warframes (and videogame avatars in general) are obviously tanky and have augmented movement, there might be a limit where being encumbered matters.

I sometimes find it amusing - the disconnect that is - from games where players never get tired. Many of which have never actually experienced the suck of humping 80-120lbs of gear. 🤣

then what would be the point? We have very strong skills for camping. or even very old warframes like Saryn can eliminate large groups with Incarnon or unlimited weapons at record speed with 2-3 of their own buffs...
and for camping there are very good warframes with very strong builds. They simply don't appear at the top of the statistics because Overframe is spammed with ridiculously lousy builds...

and have you ever seen volt with something like dual ichor in action? this is extremely strong beast. He can only laugh at AOE weapons nonsense.

7 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

then what would be the point? We have very strong skills for camping. or even very old warframes like Saryn can eliminate large groups with Incarnon or unlimited weapons at record speed with 2-3 of their own buffs...
and for camping there are very good warframes with very strong builds. They simply don't appear at the top of the statistics because Overframe is spammed with ridiculously lousy builds...

and have you ever seen volt with something like dual ichor in action? this is extremely strong beast. He can only laugh at AOE weapons nonsense.

I use the Ichors quite often on several builds., though I am not a fan of volt, gauss, and use Wisp sparingly because she is always in a pub squad..90% of the time. Most certainly I get the juxtaposition. It's an option to lower movement speed just slightly in order to restore ammo to a more respectable level. I am by no means saying it is a perfect tradeoff and not without workarounds. It's merely meant to be clay for molding or discarding as each see's fit.