The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Locked myself out of my account :(

Slang

Question

Was wondering if there is anything i can do to recover my account. Some friends recently got into playing, and i wanted to hop back on. I swapped my email through 2FA since i wasn't receiving a code for the "verification required" part after you sign in through the client. I made a new gmail account and swapped it over and forgot the password I literally just made since i was under the influence. I submitted a zendesk ticket but it has no responses. Can't recover the gmail account since when i made it last night i was rushing and didn't attach a phone number or recovery email to it. So when I click recover account it just forces me to put a password in before doing anything. Am i #*!%ed?

7 answers to this question

Contact Support. they can check your account and so long as you are able to provide the info as your email user name and present/previous password then they can fix it. after all you managed to log in here so not all is lost.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, johnno23 said:

Contact Support. they can check your account and so long as you are able to provide the info as your email user name and present/previous password then they can fix it. after all you managed to log in here so not all is lost.

I messaged through zendesk last night and today but no response so far. How long does it usually take?

Contact support of the email or use password recovery.

9 minutes ago, Slang said:

I messaged through zendesk last night and today but no response so far. How long does it usually take?

Longer. Your ticket is not the only one they got last night, and evening, and afternoon, and morning.

Edited by Zakkhar

1 minute ago, Zakkhar said:

is a good option and also do not send to many emails to support for the same issue. Rule of thumb with any support is a little patience.

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

Longer. Your ticket is not the only one they got last night, and evening, and afternoon, and morning.

I can't even access the email. I don't have any number or recovery email attached to it. It's just a regular gmail account. Hitting forget password just makes me retype my password in.
My account at this point is just stuck in limbo until they respond i guess however that long it is. Can't even login since it asks for another code to even get onto the game.

On 2024-04-22 at 8:00 PM, Slang said:

Was wondering if there is anything i can do to recover my account. Some friends recently got into playing, and i wanted to hop back on. I swapped my email through 2FA since i wasn't receiving a code for the "verification required" part after you sign in through the client. I made a new gmail account and swapped it over and forgot the password I literally just made since i was under the influence. I submitted a zendesk ticket but it has no responses. Can't recover the gmail account since when i made it last night i was rushing and didn't attach a phone number or recovery email to it. So when I click recover account it just forces me to put a password in before doing anything. Am i #*!%ed?

please add into your support ticket such info that would prove the legimicy of your claims.
give them the email address, last item you crafted/claimed from your foundry, last time you had bought something on warframe with real money be it plat, a special bundle or prime acess thing.
this way they have way to tell that you indeed are the owner of the account an will save some time by speedlining it.

Now onto your issue of not getting your 2FA email might have been was being sent to spam or trash right away, or even might have been if you had pre set filters to have certain emails head into pre set folders for thos who like to be organized. Could have had your code email sent there.