Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did The Stalker Finaly Die?

Boboknight11

I'm having trouble finding details about the event. What happened?

It's a mobile defense and Darvo takes over as your informant instead of Lotus. You go about helping him hack the terminals and he keeps hinting that something more is going to happen than just the Corpus attacking you. Then the Stalker shows up on the third terminal and you kill him. Darvo then thanks you for taking care of that problem for him because he's been after Darvo for awhile now.

It's a mobile defense and Darvo takes over as your informant instead of Lotus. You go about helping him hack the terminals and he keeps hinting that something more is going to happen than just the Corpus attacking you. Then the Stalker shows up on the third terminal and you kill him. Darvo then thanks you for taking care of that problem for him because he's been after Darvo for awhile now.

Awesome. And thank you. Kinda weird we just got codex lore on the Stalker, and now he's eliminated.

I played through the Darvo alert several times.  A few times, he hit the floor after we unloaded into him.  Other times, he did his standard "kneel-out".  I was surprised to see him fall over, considering I had not yet encountered him post-U11 and I did not think that he could be damaged that much anymore.

Edited by Apsalus