Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros + Equilibrium = I Just Dont Get It

AbsolutTalent

Question

I am trying to work on my Nekros farming setup, and everyones always talking about using equilibrium. I just dont get it. I tried it with a high HP/armor low shield build to maximize returns on orbs, but it just doesnt work for me. I actively have to go out of my way to get them to damage me and not someone else. Then I get knocked down and bleed out.

Am i missing something here? Should I scrap Equilibrium for something else?

Currently I got

3qzh.jpg

5 answers to this question

I've tried equilibrium because it looks like it would work well with Desecrate, but in the end I took: Vigor, vitality, redirection, streamline, focus, flow and all abilities (if you want to forma, replace terrify its too slow to be useful as an escape imo)

EDIT: forgot, to fit everything I forma'd the aura to be - for energy siphon

Edited by Scheifen

Well if you're using Nekros to farm you should probably use Overextended, for maximum desecration, and if you don't mind the massive hit to SotD and Terrify, then Fleeting Experience helps Desecrate quite a bit. Both Overextended and Fleeting Experience have no ill effects on Desecrate.

If you're going to be using your Nekros as a farming frame, I'd say you'll need to go all the way for maximum effectiveness. So with that in mind -

Scrap the Steel Fiber, you'll see very little return from it with Nekro's armor value. Right now Warframe armor in general is also broken, so it's doubly pointless atm.

Do you have any corrupted mods? A desecrate farmer is going to benefit from Overextended and Fleeting Expertise, both will allow you to quickly spam Desecrate for very little cost over a very, very wide area.