The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone know how to get the game to award these achievements?

Hexerin

Question

Posted (edited)

eeef28d03dd925d5e4ffc70ab7ba3200.png

I've obviously done all of these tasks, given I've completely cleared the star chart (both on normal and Steel Path). But no matter whether I redo these on normal or SP, the achievements just refuse to be awarded. What am I missing here?

5b92c913a5244bdbcf7f7c422e8be5df.png

Maybe it's because I already have them completed ingame?

Edited by Hexerin

7 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

eeef28d03dd925d5e4ffc70ab7ba3200.png

I've obviously done all of these tasks, given I've completely cleared the star chart (both on normal and Steel Path). But no matter whether I redo these on normal or SP, the achievements just refuse to be awarded. What am I missing here?

5b92c913a5244bdbcf7f7c422e8be5df.png

Maybe it's because I already have them completed ingame?

I had a similar thing on ps, I’m guessing you’re on rig where I completed the game 100% on the ps5 version of warframe, i sent my console to get cleaned and used my ps4 during the time it was away the game popped numerous trophies upon login, a few where missing, i cleared my cache, deleted the game reinstalled it and made a fresh save which force popped the missing in game achievements like i said i’m aware you’re on another platform but maybe this could help you good luck.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr

Posted (edited)

To @Hexerin

Steam achievement feel to be random and buggy since it exist but

FROM STEAM HUB :

[quote=Skys The Limit;4361248648382311946]

I got replay from DE,

Thank you for contacting us! We are sorry to hear you are missing some achievements on your Steam profile.

Unfortunately, we are not able to modify the completion or progress of Steam Achievements for Warframe.
Here are a few things we need to clarify:

If you have unlocked an achievement while you were playing on a client other than the Steam client (standalone or Discord), your Steam profile will not have this achievement marked as unlocked.
If you have unlocked an achievement while a different Steam account than yours was logged in Steam, the achievement will not be marked as unlocked on your Steam account.

Please note that this is not the result of a bug, but is the intended way the achievements are supposed to work.

I hope this information helped clearing up the confusion!
Kind regards.

[/quote]

Edited by RLanzinger
clarification

8 minutes ago, RLanzinger said:

To @Hexerin

Steam achievement feel to be random and buggy since it exist but

FROM STEAM HUB :

[quote=Skys The Limit;4361248648382311946]

I got replay from DE,

Thank you for contacting us! We are sorry to hear you are missing some achievements on your Steam profile.

Unfortunately, we are not able to modify the completion or progress of Steam Achievements for Warframe.
Here are a few things we need to clarify:

If you have unlocked an achievement while you were playing on a client other than the Steam client (standalone or Discord), your Steam profile will not have this achievement marked as unlocked.
If you have unlocked an achievement while a different Steam account than yours was logged in Steam, the achievement will not be marked as unlocked on your Steam account.

Please note that this is not the result of a bug, but is the intended way the achievements are supposed to work.

I hope this information helped clearing up the confusion!
Kind regards.

[/quote]

Damn, the only time i’ve seen a downside to playing on rig.

Unfortunately achievements on steam tend to bug from time to time. On my side I have the "joyride" achievement that was never awarded on my steam profile. No reason for it to not work, I always played on steam. If it really would have bothered me I would have contacted steam support since that's an issue on their end, and if someone can unlock it manually that's them. So maybe you should try that if you really want them unlocked?

7 hours ago, Rathalio said:

On my side I have the "joyride" achievement that was never awarded on my steam profile. No reason for it to not work, I always played on steam.

That's the one I had bug out on me. Because it bothered me, I created a new WF account and just rushed to the plains so I could steal a dargyn and tool around until it popped.

Posted (edited)

Steam achievement and stats are so full of crap I'd just ignore them, I have all Challenges 211/211 in the game but STEAM shows 192/193 and I've always played on PC with Steam active.

I just put it down to a Steam bug. 

Edit:
The one missing from Steam which I have fully completed in game is Joyride Travel over 10,000 meters on a stolen Dargyn across the Plains of Eidolon

Edited by Slayer-.

https://github.com/gibbed/SteamAchievementManager

youre welcome.

i mean...if it bothers you that much.

achievements are generally worthless and mean nothing. but...if it annoys you (as it does me) when they dont pop...use this.

it is completely safe to use...but you know...read up on it first, maybe im wrong (im not wrong tho), and use at your own risk...blah blah blah.

achievements are client side, and no one cares about them anyway. just unlock them yourself. i had a bunch of warframe achievements that didnt pop for some reason or another, i used the manager to unlock them myself. that was like 5 years ago or something. again...no one cares about achievements.

ive used it dozens of times for all kinds of games, online, off line, multiplayer, single....it doesnt matter.

just save yourself the hassle and use the manager.