The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List of weapons to be primed

Posted (edited)

I want to know how many weapons are left to be primed, so I tried to make a list. If you know of any weapon/s I forgot to add or you think it shouldn’t be on the list please let me know.

-Primaries: Attica, Daikyu, Veldt

-Secondaries: Kunai, Castanas, Talons

-Melees: Lacera, Kestrel, Ceramic Dagger, Anku, Boltace, Ether_melees, Heat_melees, Dark_melees, Dual Raza, Tonbo, Sarpa, Magistar, Shaku, Dual Zoren, Jaw Sword, Furax, Cassowar

-Companions: Taxon

-Archguns: Imperator, Cyngas, Decurion, Phaedra, Velocitus

-Archmelees: Veritux, Agkuza, Centaur, Kaszas, Onorix, Rathbone

-Archwings: Amesha, Elytron, Itzal

-Honorable Mentions: Aklato, Fusilai, Endura, Cetara, Athodai, Pennant, Quellor, Vericles, Sun&Moon, Cadus, Daily_Tribute_weaponry, Gazal+Djinn, Dual Skana, Akmagnus, Akzani, Orvius

Edited by ShruikanUmbra
List updated
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, ShruikanUmbra said:

-Melees: Lacera, Kestrel, Ceramic Dagger, Anku, Boltace, Ether_melees, Heat_melees, Dark_melees, Dual Raza, Tonbo, Sarpa, Magistar, Shaku

Missing for sure (Tenno) : AK Lato*, Dual Zoren, Fusilai, Endura, Railjack series : Pennant + Quellor + Athodai, Cadus, Vericres, Steflos, Sun&Moon,

Maybe (not grinner, nor corpus) : Jaw Sword, Daily tribute series : Azima + Zenistar + Zenith + Sigma & Octantis,

In blue, My fav' 🤩

* : Lato is founder but dual isn't

Edited by RLanzinger
forgot somes
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ShruikanUmbra said:

I want to know how many weapons are left to be primed, so I tried to make a list. If you know of any weapon/s I forgot to add or you think it shouldn’t be on the list please let me know.

-Melees: Lacera, Kestrel, Ceramic Dagger, Anku, Boltace, Ether_melees, Heat_melees, Dark_melees, Dual Raza, Tonbo, Sarpa, Magistar, Shaku

-Archguns: Imperator, Cyngas, Decurion, Phaedra, Velocitus

-Archmelees: XD

-Archwings: XD

A lot of these already have variants through.

Lacera for example already is seriously good as Ceti Lacera...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, RLanzinger said:

Missing for sure (Tenno) : AK Lato*

This is probably problematic, for if they use the same bloody logic as the AKVasto and AKLex Primes; you're going into the realm of the Founder's Pack weapon (Lato Prime) and this is going to be part of the following category:

EXbUE29XsAA2xXn.jpg

26 minutes ago, Lord_Chibi said:

A lot of these already have variants through.

I'm sorry what?  Do we need to parade into the mess of Braton and Lato Vandals again?  🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Pretty sure there are a lot more ,

It's kind of a blurry line though cause we have seen some gear that are considered grineer or corpus also get primed.

Not to mention every new frame comes with some weapons.

It's a cycle that's not gonna end anytime soon.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure any weapon that is Tenno in origin, or is attributed/designed for the Tenno as a faction, they're prime candidates. I don't think "This weapon already has a prisma/wraith/vandal" variant factors into DE's focus when priming items.

Non-weapons that aren't Tenno seem to have at least a chance of being primed (Helios for example) so I don't think it's entirely impossible for a Diriga Prime to exist if DE randomly decided to.

Though given the prominence of Warframes having more signature weapons as of late, I feel like you can expect those to have a higher priority with their relevant frames.

That all being said though, I'd like if DE made a Non-Mainline Prime system. Creating new obtainable Prime Weapons that aren't related to Prime Access.

Edited by Zahnny
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MBaldelli said:

This is probably problematic, for if they use the same bloody logic as the AKVasto and AKLex Primes; you're going into the realm of the Founder's Pack weapon (Lato Prime)

Easy solution, just merge two Founders accounts and smoosh the Lato Primes together

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ShruikanUmbra said:

Djinn overdue for Priming.

1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

It's kind of a blurry line though cause we have seen some gear that are considered grineer or corpus also get primed.

There is no Grineer weapon that has gotten Primed yet, Gotva doesnt count because it was originally an Orokin weapon given to the Grineer soldiers, as for Corpus, the only equipment that has been Primed was the Helios which was used by the Corpus to transfer research data from their labs to their Orokin masters so it existed during the Orokin era to be Primed.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

There is no Grineer weapon that has gotten Primed yet, Gotva doesnt count because it was originally an Orokin weapon given to the Grineer soldiers, as for Corpus, the only equipment that has been Primed was the Helios which was used by the Corpus to transfer research data from their labs to their Orokin masters so it existed during the Orokin era to be Primed.

Fair point , i keep putting strun and boar into grineer weapons for some reason in my head.

• Like 1

There's also a few weapons that are technically Tenno weapons but aren't classified as such.

For example, I don't think the weapons Inaros originally came out with, like the Lesion will ever get Primed because they seem more "Infested"

• Like 1

On 2024-05-03 at 4:44 AM, RLanzinger said:

Missing for sure (Tenno) :

Pennant + Quellor

Excuse my nitpicking but these are Dax weapons (they are still absolutely Prime worthy)

On 2024-05-03 at 8:41 AM, BiancaRoughfin said:

the Helios which was used by the Corpus to transfer research data from their labs to their Orokin masters so it existed during the Orokin era to be Primed.

Source on this lore? It's not in the Helios or Helios Prime codex entries

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

No Dual Zoren or Tonbo up there... why don't yall want to be a prime viking? :sadcry:

I want a whole new Viking Warframe with Exalted Axe and using Cold and Electric (without it combining into Magnetic).

• Like 3

Hello everyone:

I already updated the list and I thank you for the contribution to this project and if you have another weapon to add don’t doubt to write it down here.

Also I had to make a section called Honorable Mentions which includes all of those weapons that would have difficulties in order to appear in a future prime access. This does not mean they can’t be primed, but they for sure need “Baro Reliqs” or some sort of prime resurgence in order to become prime.

If you think any of the weapons I put on that section doesn’t deserve it, I don’t mind a little feedback.

And again, thank you all for the collaboration <3

En 3/5/2024 a las 14:30, Mazifet dijo:

This also doesn't include the signature weapons.

They usually are guaranteed to get a prime version, so no need to put them on the list

En 3/5/2024 a las 15:01, Zahnny dijo:

That all being said though, I'd like if DE made a Non-Mainline Prime system. Creating new obtainable Prime Weapons that aren't related to Prime Access.

<3

hace 15 horas, AzureTerra dijo:

Just want the Attica to get one finally and also AkMagnus. Both are overdue.

Maybe Xaku prime will be the one to bring Attica Prime (though I would prefer Daikyu Prime).
AkMagnus could be a thing if Baro brings the relics for the link and the Ak-blueprint like they did with AkLex.

On 2024-05-04 at 8:27 PM, TARINunit9 said:

Excuse my nitpicking but these are Dax weapons (they are still absolutely Prime worthy)

Oh yeah, so Like Teshin, The Squishy Doll Dax, weapons : Sun & Moon and his Orvius (the Hook system is far better than the Levitate...),

Hey @ShruikanUmbra, Add the Orvius too

As we have Orokin Grinneer's Gotva Prime so Orokin Daxshould exist as Prime too ^^

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 2024-05-03 at 8:41 AM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Realistically, we've already left the realm of "this made sense lore-wise" when it comes to Primes.

Valkyr Prime should not be Valkyr Prime, as Valkyr is the result of modern-day torture and experimentation in Corpus labs; we've seen with her deluxe that Valkyr's original pre-torture form was Gersemi. Revenant Prime should not exist, given that Revenant is the merger of a frame with a sentient eidolon's energy. Xaku Prime is on the horizon, and that's another one which shouldn't exist; by rights, the Prime variant would be three separate Primes (whatever the original three lost frames that make up Xaku are). There will eventually be a Caliban Prime, and there's another one which by rights should probably not have a Prime variant.

I agree that it's unlikely we'll see Grineer or Corpus weapons Primed -- their 'upgraded' versions are Kuva or Tenet variants -- but let's not pretend we're still adhering strictly to the original lore interpretation of what Primed variants mean.

Edited by Packetdancer
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

@Packetdancer

You said, "Realistically, we've already left the realm of "this made sense lore-wise" when it comes to Primes." 

Xaku is already a prime!

Xaku is the void wielding warframe of eternalism manifest. 

Xaku comes through the void across the vast untime purely to torture and spite the worst of Orokin kind.

Taking his adversaries' guns, their Dax, and their resistance to damage in order to gaze, accuse and deny Ballas the fruition of his diabolical and narcissist designs. 

Xaku never needed the Orokin to prime his embodied manifestation. Xaku will produce on his own, an amalgam of the unknown warframes from which he created his void borne vehicle. 

We await the primed manifestation of Xaku re-entering our time space in July-August 2024. 

Edited by NeDesitVirtus
  • Like 2