The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Dante Unbound: Hotfix 35.5.11

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Bronco “Dizzying Rounds” Augment Mod enabling finishers on enemies that are not intended to be vulnerable to finishers (i.e. Acolytes, Whispers and Demolishers). 

Please include that you nerfed Bronco "Dizzying Rounds" Augment Mod against overguarded enemy as well or better provide entire list of the change because a lot of us are relying on the mod to handle overguard scaling in the long run and this lack of info means you are doing a stealth nerf instead of being clear of what you changed.

• Like 11

Posted (edited)

Please Fix the Major issue which already exists two years that when you are host and try to extract In Void Cascade you can't and the host get's mission failed after they died 6 Times. It happened to me today and I lost everything and I'm really really dissapointed and sad that I don't see this arcanes again. PLEASE FIX IT DE

Edited by Slyder96

Since ya'll are apparently working on Protea bugfixes currently, please fix this while you're on it:

Additionally, still asking since months ago for ya'll to re-fix this issue:

4 hours ago, Zamazardde said:

Is it intended for both Protea Prime and her Chronorum helmet to animate the wrong way? They both do no close like in her official trailer, but instead move futher up her head. Seems odd 

Yeah. Pretty weird. Iirc, other helm releases had similar issues. Hope they are fixed.

4 hours ago, Inquizitor said:

*sigh*

This is so unfortunate. Hope this is fixed soon. Once you notice it, you'll never not see it.

Hey, heads up, Lavos's new augment, Valence Formation, doesn't work on Acid Shells for Sobek, Basmu's reload pulses, Nightwatch Napalm for Ogris, Napalm Grenades for Penta, vortexes created by combining Simulor projectiles, Ferrox alt-fire pulses, Vulcan Blitz for Jat Kittage and Static Discharge for Prova. Please fix :)

Also, Voruna's Shroud of Dynar is not giving slash procs on slam attacks like it used to.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Beryliberries said:

Thank you for the fixes. Are Protea's Prime Helmet and Alt Helmet supposed to not have an animation for flipping down? Currently, neither of them have animations for the visor flipping down during certain animations.

To be more precise, it's not that there's no animation, it's that the visor goes up slightly when it should be flipping down, and then moves back to its normal position at the end of the animation. The grenades in her normal idle are also oversized. 

• Like 4

hace 11 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixes: 

• Fixes towards the search area map marker for spawned Necramite Drones not showing up in Netracell missions due to spawn positioning issues.
    • This also helps prevent this issue from occurring in the Whispers in the Walls Quest. We are still investigating related issues for follow-up fixes. 
  • Fixed cases of Protea’s Temporal Anchor rewind being interrupted by enemies in her path, which was canceling the restoring of Energy, Ammo, Shields, Health, and Combo Counter. 
  • Fixed getting pulled out of the Void Angel’s Ethereal Plane as Protea in Zariman missions if Temporal Anchor is cast before entering it. 
  • Fixed the Bronco “Dizzying Rounds” Augment Mod enabling finishers on enemies that are not intended to be vulnerable to finishers (i.e. Acolytes, Whispers and Demolishers). 
  • Fixed issue where a Client selecting a Relic using the controller binding for “Equip For Mission” would unintentionally start the Void Fissure mission before everyone has equipped a Relic. 
  • Fixed cases where falling off the platforms in the Mastery Rank 25 test would not teleport you back to a platform. 
  • Fixes towards Grineer enemies getting stuck outside of the starting area during the Awakening Quest. 
  • Fixed Protea Prime’s Blaze Artillery and Dispensary not using Prime FX on TennoGen skins with the Prime Toggle enabled. 
    • Also fixes her Blaze Artillery and Dispensary not detaching from her back when cast on TennoGen skins with Prime Toggle enabled. 
  • Fixed Protea Prime’s Shield Satellites having two additional blue burst particle VFX,  which could cause performance issues. 
    • Also fixed Shield Satellites missing their impact sound FX. 
  • Fixed Temporal Prime Ephemera’s “orbs” not using player selected colors in mission.
  • Fixed darker skin tones having lighting issues (overly glossy) on Operator. 
  • Fixed the Protea Prime Access Packs missing localized text in the in-game Market. 
  • Fixed some Albrecht Laboratories and Railjack mission nodes being unnecessarily in all CAPS in the World State Window UI. 
  • Fixed several Entrati Lab Dojo Decorations missing commas in their names. 

For list of known issues for Dante Unbound that require future code changes and cannot be addressed in a Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread: 

With this update my Xbox controller on the Warframe (PC) started walking sideways by itslef and I can't control it or leave it still on a place. I thought it was my Xbox controller that had been damaged but I already tried it in other games and it is completely normal. It is not surprising that this happens in Warframe, but please correct it, cause it is unplayable to have that bug!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Bronco “Dizzying Rounds” Augment Mod enabling finishers on enemies that are not intended to be vulnerable to finishers (i.e. Acolytes, Whispers and Demolishers). 

RIP

Posted (edited)
hace 14 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixes: 

• Fixes towards the search area map marker for spawned Necramite Drones not showing up in Netracell missions due to spawn positioning issues.
    • This also helps prevent this issue from occurring in the Whispers in the Walls Quest. We are still investigating related issues for follow-up fixes. 
  • Fixed cases of Protea’s Temporal Anchor rewind being interrupted by enemies in her path, which was canceling the restoring of Energy, Ammo, Shields, Health, and Combo Counter. 
  • Fixed getting pulled out of the Void Angel’s Ethereal Plane as Protea in Zariman missions if Temporal Anchor is cast before entering it. 
  • Fixed the Bronco “Dizzying Rounds” Augment Mod enabling finishers on enemies that are not intended to be vulnerable to finishers (i.e. Acolytes, Whispers and Demolishers). 
  • Fixed issue where a Client selecting a Relic using the controller binding for “Equip For Mission” would unintentionally start the Void Fissure mission before everyone has equipped a Relic. 
  • Fixed cases where falling off the platforms in the Mastery Rank 25 test would not teleport you back to a platform. 
  • Fixes towards Grineer enemies getting stuck outside of the starting area during the Awakening Quest. 
  • Fixed Protea Prime’s Blaze Artillery and Dispensary not using Prime FX on TennoGen skins with the Prime Toggle enabled. 
    • Also fixes her Blaze Artillery and Dispensary not detaching from her back when cast on TennoGen skins with Prime Toggle enabled. 
  • Fixed Protea Prime’s Shield Satellites having two additional blue burst particle VFX,  which could cause performance issues. 
    • Also fixed Shield Satellites missing their impact sound FX. 
  • Fixed Temporal Prime Ephemera’s “orbs” not using player selected colors in mission.
  • Fixed darker skin tones having lighting issues (overly glossy) on Operator. 
  • Fixed the Protea Prime Access Packs missing localized text in the in-game Market. 
  • Fixed some Albrecht Laboratories and Railjack mission nodes being unnecessarily in all CAPS in the World State Window UI. 
  • Fixed several Entrati Lab Dojo Decorations missing commas in their names. 

For list of known issues for Dante Unbound that require future code changes and cannot be addressed in a Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread: 

it's appreciated.

Edited by DarckElister

Seems like you are working SO hard to finish LoS changes.... but maybe you could patch it someday, just to show us how hard are you working on it.

When will galvanized savy/aptitude and shot finally be fixed to do the damage they are supposed to? ^^

Also there is a reacurring bug where one is unable to move forward after login in for the first time.. this only fixes itself after restarting the game.. which is really annoying.

Otherwise thx for the many fixes <3

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, PsychroPhoenix said:

Please fix Garuda bugs!

* Her 1 is not castable on Eximus because of the mini stagger, makes no sense at all.

* Her 4 causes super annoying hard landing bugs with her cast animations, because it slams her to the ground at high speed!

Seconded! The 4 makes you get a "hard landing" even if you land higher than you started casting, with enough casting speed, super annoying! And she can't cast her abilities on anything with Overguard! A fix would be nice! It's only been years!

Also some of her abilities don't respond to color customization, like the barbs Seeking Talon shoots out. I was kinda shocked to find that Protea Prime's abilities all take all the colors you have applied to the Warframe, when that never was the case with Garuda. I guess this was also always bugged?

Edited by Traumtulpe
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Armi said:

With this update my Xbox controller on the Warframe (PC) started walking sideways by itslef and I can't control it or leave it still on a place. I thought it was my Xbox controller that had been damaged but I already tried it in other games and it is completely normal. It is not surprising that this happens in Warframe, but please correct it, cause it is unplayable to have that bug!

1 hour ago, GoldenPhaze said:

on windows my controller deadzones are non existent leaving my char moving when i don't want them to... 

Is it possible that your controller has a very small amount of stick drift which other games ignore? In Warframe we expose this as an option that you can set, and you might have set this to a very low value at some point in the past. What is your setting here?

controller deadzone.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Is it possible that your controller has a very small amount of stick drift which other games ignore? In Warframe we expose this as an option that you can set, and you might have set this to a very low value at some point in the past. What is your setting here?

controller deadzone.png

Nah the same thing happened on my steam deck too, keep in mind i have been using mouse and keyboard for a while so to my surprise when im try to play on my bed today, that my char is moving with just a tremble of my finger being on a stick is nuts

• Like 1