The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora’s Mix Vol. 6: Hotfix 35.6.1

Posted (edited)

Yeah, uhh, we Tenet Glaxion users are having an actual mental breakdown at the moment. 

SOMEONE BROKE HOW THE PROGENITOR ELEMENTS WORK FOR IT, SPECIFICALLY ON THE HEAT VARIANT OF IT

Formal Edit: I've created a forum post on this subject now, so more eyes can see this. I will leave the information below still for those who only want to quick-read here as opposed to going to the post where I explain how elements work with progenitor weps. 

Image 1 contents: A Toxin Tenet Glaxion forcefully makes Viral, however, adding an electric mod to it creates Magnetic / Toxin. This confirms the system is working, as the progenitor element is not being touched by mods. The innate weapon element + a mod = fused element with progenitor untouched. This has been the way of life since forever. 

Image 2 contents: A Heat Tenet Glaxion forcefully creates Blast, however, ADDING A TOXIN MOD DOES NOT CREATE VIRAL / HEAT, IT IS CREATING GAS / COLD... This confirms that the system is NOT WORKING, AND THAT THE PROGENITOR ELEMENT IS THE ONE BEING FUSED, NOT THE BASE ELEMENT... 

I will provide images here: 
Image 1 - Simple Tox Glax + Elec Mod: https://imgur.com/gallery/innate-cold-mod-fused-element-progenitor-element-0kMDbpn

Image 2 - Heat Glax + Tox Mod: https://imgur.com/gallery/innate-cold-mod-incorrect-fused-element-uFqnwl9

I would love to inquire a proper reasoning behind this mix-up, and I would like to see this fixed as soon as possible, because the normal interaction is working fine on a toxin glaxion. However, the HEAT ONE IS NOT GIVEN THE TIME OF DAY...

Please add this to the known-issues list, make it permanent there, and ensure that this is looked into as soon as possible. This is actually blindsiding to those who wanted to play with the new shiny toy the Corpus have to offer, and this is unsettling to see. 

Edited by Halo
Forum Post Creation
  • Like 3

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Halo:

Yeah, uhh, we Tenet Glaxion users are having an actual mental breakdown at the moment. 

SOMEONE BROKE HOW THE PROGENITOR ELEMENTS WORK FOR IT, SPECIFICALLY ON THE HEAT VARIANT OF IT

Formal Edit: I've created a forum post on this subject now, so more eyes can see this. I will leave the information below still for those who only want to quick-read here as opposed to going to the post where I explain how elements work with progenitor weps. 

Image 1 contents: A Toxin Tenet Glaxion forcefully makes Viral, however, adding an electric mod to it creates Magnetic / Toxin. This confirms the system is working, as the progenitor element is not being touched by mods. The innate weapon element + a mod = fused element with progenitor untouched. This has been the way of life since forever. 

Image 2 contents: A Heat Tenet Glaxion forcefully creates Blast, however, ADDING A TOXIN MOD DOES NOT CREATE VIRAL / HEAT, IT IS CREATING GAS / COLD... This confirms that the system is NOT WORKING, AND THAT THE PROGENITOR ELEMENT IS THE ONE BEING FUSED, NOT THE BASE ELEMENT... 

Image 1 - Simple Tox Glax + Elec Mod: https://imgur.com/gallery/innate-cold-mod-fused-element-progenitor-element-0kMDbpn

Image 2 - Heat Glax + Tox Mod: https://imgur.com/gallery/innate-cold-mod-incorrect-fused-element-uFqnwl9

I would love to inquire a proper reasoning behind this mix-up, and I would like to see this fixed as soon as possible, because the normal interaction is working fine on a toxin glaxion. However, the HEAT ONE IS NOT GIVEN THE TIME OF DAY...

Please add this to the known-issues list, make it permanent there, and ensure that this is looked into as soon as possible. This is actually blindsiding to those who wanted to play with the new shiny toy the Corpus have to offer, and this is unsettling to see. 

The problem is that there is no motivation to do so. Because these 2 new weapons are obviously just mastery fodder. So 5x forma + plat wasted and then simply forgotten.

because... otherwise they would have at least fixed buggy and pointless mods like Acid Shells...

1 minute ago, Venus-Venera said:

The problem is that there is no motivation to do so. Because these 2 new weapons are obviously just mastery fodder. So 5x forma + plat wasted and then simply forgotten.

because... otherwise they would have at least fixed buggy and pointless mods like Acid Shells...

Tenet Glaxion is multiplicative with Galvanized Aptitude on it and benefits from Primed Shred in aiding to chain more enemies. 

Think of it as a lesser Torid, but functions amazingly when built right. 

This is a full-on broken function, and should not be working like this. At least I'll advocate for things that are broken to be fixed properly.

• Like 2

Gerade eben schrieb Halo:

Tenet Glaxion is multiplicative with Galvanized Aptitude on it and benefits from Primed Shred in aiding to chain more enemies. 

Think of it as a lesser Torid, but functions amazingly when built right. 

This is a full-on broken function, and should not be working like this. At least I'll advocate for things that are broken to be fixed properly.

The weapon is definitely usable. It's certainly not top 10 but definitely better than 70% of the weapons that do no damage at all.

But the point is that there is no motivation at all for the company to make this weapon good. Because it's not about prime access sales... but about simple junk food content. That's why almost no dev resources are invested...

10 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

The weapon is definitely usable. It's certainly not top 10 but definitely better than 70% of the weapons that do no damage at all.

But the point is that there is no motivation at all for the company to make this weapon good. Because it's not about prime access sales... but about simple junk food content. That's why almost no dev resources are invested...

Supposed Functionality >>> Your Opinion on a Wep

Fact of the matter is that it is broken and not working as intended. 

No one is talking about Prime Access here, only you. 

• Like 4

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Halo:

Fact of the matter is that it is broken and not working as intended. 

"not working as intended" how is it supposed to work? Was there a prerequisite before the realease? obviously not...

30 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

"not working as intended" how is it supposed to work? Was there a prerequisite before the realease? obviously not...

Every other Kuva and Tenet weapon that have innate elements on them work as intended. 

Tenet Spirex has Innate heat, plus whatever other element gained from the progenitor, which is one example of the many that exist. 

Initial Element + Mod = Fused Element with Progenitor Element

This has been a thing for years. 

Heat Glaxion is not working like this. 

if you owned the wep, you'd see for yourself instead of immediately trying to write them off and test them. 

• Like 2

Working as intended, have a look at the following video for an explanation on how elements fuse (innate, progenitor, abilities)

The important part is the HCET  priority:
In case of your glaxion (Heat progenitor, Cold innate) = Heat will fuse with the first mod (Toxin)  => gas + cold (innate)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Halo said:

This is working correctly, the game prioritizes typed damage in the following order after mods, regardless of being innate or progenitor:

Heat

Cold

Electric

Toxin

Your heat tenet is binding the heat progenitor to the viral mod to make gas, and leaving the cold innate uncombined, because cold comes later in the chain.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Please make the sister candidate stay in the mission LONGER to claim the weapon when finishing a granum void or at least to see it. they need to stay  untill they are ded. the whole point is for them to attack us and then they leave. that makes no sense.

Edited by Jedi_pup
words
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 2024-05-17 at 11:14 AM, Halo said:

I would love to see actual visual confirmation on both of these (ideally video from both user and third party PoVs), because I see this said on many things and often it's misinformation.

Edited by Hexerin

Posted (edited)

Hey DE can you please fix the Cobra and crane bug? On the wiki it says you can open up enemies for finishers with the first strike ( only with baruuk) and when you throw your shield. But you can't actually finish them, it just opens them up. Please 🥺 

Edited by zod_108

Posted (edited)

Hey DE can you please fix the Cobra and crane bug? On the wiki it says you can open up enemies for finishers with the first strike ( only with baruuk) and when you throw your shield. But you can't actually finish them, it just opens them up. Please 🥺 Screenshot-2024-05-21-09-07-56-09-6012faScreenshot-2024-05-21-09-07-43-94-6012fa

Screenshot-2024-05-21-09-07-56-09-6012faScreenshot-2024-05-21-09-07-43-94-6012fa

Screenshot-2024-05-21-09-07-56-09-6012faScreenshot-2024-05-21-09-07-43-94-6012fa

Edited by zod_108
  • Like 1

On 2024-05-20 at 9:43 AM, hamsterdance said:

Maybe a riven slot booster that costs 200p/30days to temporarily increase beyond the max cap.

Or DE could just honour the evergreen rewards riven slots we get with riven caches, I'm missing a lot of them because I'm already at the cap.

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

Or DE could just honour the evergreen rewards riven slots we get with riven caches, I'm missing a lot of them because I'm already at the cap.

Seriously it's really quite rude to offer a reward for our continued support of a Riven Stash, complete with bonus slots to accommodate the additional Rivens. Then say nope,  just kidding Tenno, your loyal support isn't worth it, but keep playing and spending more money with us!   We can't wait to see your Cosplay at TennoCon, hope to see you there.

Maybe I'm old fashioned in thinking it's disingenuous to give a gift then take it back.  It's tacky at the bare minimum.  Thanks for picking my scab that was just starting to heal. 

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sinamanthediva said:

Seriously it's really quite rude to offer a reward for our continued support of a Riven Stash, complete with bonus slots to accommodate the additional Rivens. Then say nope,  just kidding Tenno, your loyal support isn't worth it, but keep playing and spending more money with us!   We can't wait to see your Cosplay at TennoCon, hope to see you there.

Maybe I'm old fashioned in thinking it's disingenuous to give a gift then take it back.  It's tacky at the bare minimum.  Thanks for picking my scab that was just starting to heal. 

Consider your scab picked and bleeding like a fast-flowing creek, but yeah being at 180 cap for a very long time now and seeing all those rewarded evergreen caches with bonus slots going by the wayside sucks harder than a hoover. SeMz4.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Consider your scab picked and bleeding like a fast-flowing creek, but yeah being at 180 cap for a very long time now and seeing all those rewarded evergreen caches with bonus slots going by the wayside sucks harder than a hoover. SeMz4.gif

Yep my styptic pencil isn't helping much and  it sucks more than my Dyson!  Whatcha gonna do fill out a support ticket to say thanks for the gift, oops I guess it's the thought that counts right? My bad.

• Like 1

Can we ask for an good archon shard exchanger following to making tauforges like 1 little one to 1  little one and one tauforged to 1 tauforged shard cause there is problem. We have huuuuuuge lack or crimson shards and have a spare azure and amber ones . Would you be so kind De to add a 1 to 1  exchanger?

2 hours ago, -4-lexatrop said:

Can we ask for an good archon shard exchanger following to making tauforges like 1 little one to 1  little one and one tauforged to 1 tauforged shard cause there is problem. We have huuuuuuge lack or crimson shards and have a spare azure and amber ones . Would you be so kind De to add a 1 to 1  exchanger?

Will literally never happen at 1:1.

MALICE MAGNETIZE BUG MALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUG

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Nickchill said:

MALICE MAGNETIZE BUG MALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUGMALICE MAGNETIZE BUG

It sucks doing an endless mission and getting stuck with the magnetic sound and visuals from Malice's bubble until you leave. :facepalm:

I wish /unstuck worked to clear it.

• Like 3