The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Newly Installed Helminth Segment will consume resources, but does not maintain inventory of resulting Secretions.

InsufficientChar

I have constructed the Helminth Ship Segment in my Foundry, and successfully installed the Segment in my Orbiter.  This has given me access to the Helminth menu.  I have the option to feed Helminth resources in order to stockpile Secretions (such as Oxides and Calx).  However, when I leave the "Feed Helminth" menu, no progress is saved.  I have no available stockpile of Secretions to employ on imbuing Warframes with the basic three powers on offer at level 0.  The resources have been consumed, and successfully removed from my inventory.

I have completed the quest "The New War," but I have NOT completed the quest "The Glast Gambit."  I do not know if this is related to my problem.

I have logged out of Warframe, and returned after a day.  The error persists.  I cannot seem to feed my Helminth and stockpile Secretions.  How should I proceed?

You're seeing the animation and resource updating as you "feed" the helminth, but you're not FINALIZING the feed. If you don't press the "Feed" button at the bottom right after you're done selecting your resources it's not actually consuming the resources and giving helminth resources. I make the same mistake sometimes where I'll just press back on my mouse and it hasn't actually consumed anything, just make sure you press the button in the future 👍

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2024-05-18 at 7:01 AM, Eternal said:

You're seeing the animation and resource updating as you "feed" the helminth, but you're not FINALIZING the feed. If you don't press the "Feed" button at the bottom right after you're done selecting your resources it's not actually consuming the resources and giving helminth resources. I make the same mistake sometimes where I'll just press back on my mouse and it hasn't actually consumed anything, just make sure you press the button in the future 👍

i did all of that and it just took all my materials and didnt save?