The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (ESO) game breaking glitch

B501.

Posted (edited)

There seems to be some weird global bug that makes ESO literally unplayble at this moment making conduit portal inacessible ("/unstuck" did not help, and even if you reach the portal it won't let you go in), not sure what caused it but it happened 15 times in a row and from what i've gathered majority of people experience the same for no apparent reason.
Falling out of bounds, running around, or trying to do anything yields no results, so it seems this game mode is just unplayable by any means right now.

G-OhsRRxl8E.jpg?size=1832x1057&quality=96&sign=3e01089304ac2abb8c8d8c316e865641&type=album

ex.1

wYvWV5B30uM.jpg?size=1919x1079&quality=96&sign=028ea1a32a7335680ae1ebc2fbdbb694&type=album

ex.2

Also it seems to break game UI, by displaying the vote for mission when mission already been started. 

eIrCkHIy27M.jpg?size=1834x1067&quality=96&sign=69e3883697b407d9c015b5cb594d6e2b&type=album

Some feedback

3sqmyz_--sc.jpg?size=388x170&quality=96&sign=61bcb813c8c9a258c68dc9367a8ce26e&type=album

Edited by B501.
  • Like 2

normal Sanctuary Onslaught is doing fine, i assume it has to do with one of the first zone tileset generated for the current cycle of ESO.

Did the game goofed up and tries to generate Orbiter tileset somehow cuz it shows the deimos + mars background like what u can see in space orbiter backdrop

• Like 1

40 минут назад, Xsoskeleton сказал:

normal Sanctuary Onslaught is doing fine, i assume it has to do with one of the first zone tileset generated for the current cycle of ESO.

Did the game goofed up and tries to generate Orbiter tileset somehow cuz it shows the deimos + mars background like what u can see in space orbiter backdrop

Thats a good guess but im not sure if thats it, since the starting room before you enter any tileset in ESO is never "generated" and always the same, and bad tile generation wouldn't really explain why UI is breaking and showing as if the vote for mission is still ongoing. 
Good theory tho.

This happened to me too but a helpful tenno in the squad taught me there is a small secret passage on the far right side in the top of the skybox where you can go through. It works, but I only recommend doing it if you really love ESO because it's pretty annoying with all the host migrations when people see they landed in the void.

26 minutes ago, vixenpixel said:

This happened to me too but a helpful tenno in the squad taught me there is a small secret passage on the far right side in the top of the skybox where you can go through. It works, but I only recommend doing it if you really love ESO because it's pretty annoying with all the host migrations when people see they landed in the void.

With this it helped me do it, not sure if its worth the effort LOL

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I managed to get into portal to start the run, first layout is just the Mars layout with portal spawning in center in the middle of ruins.

Edited by To0a