Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Firewall Problems

[DE]Glen

• 1 month later...

Can't invite people to my dojo to trade (they appear to be offline). Can't be invited to their dojo to trade (host not found). None of my setting have been changed since I began playing. DE seriously needs to fix this, it wasn't an issue for me prior to today.

Edited by Nox_Terminus

• 3 months later...

I just want an answer to this question:

Why can't i join any games but i can host games? Even if my friend has a far better pc and internet conection i can't join him 

And it has been like this since i begun with the game

Edited by Eldaxar
Neede to add more

• 5 months later...

I just got this issue today, I deactivated every firewall on my computer and it still occurs, I had been playing fine for weeks until this error suddenly popped up and now I can't contact anyone online and gameplaly is faulty. Do I have to reinstall the game?

Edited by ReaverZT
My first reply was incomplete and incorrect.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this problem and its annoying that i can not play with my friends or someone else. I do not think its the firewalls issue considering that I have wasted about 6 hours trying to get it working. I have tried turning off my router and resetting the firewall but nothing worked. Please help...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

2018 problem still here. 2 weeks ago i played and it worked fantasticly. Now i'm getting udp ports error message. Funny thing is grouping up with people work sometimes but mostly not. "could not deliver invitation" or "host not found" i removed antivirus, disable firewall, put aside router, talk to my Isp. Still nothing tangible. I'll go and try to open up a ticket, but i have little hope. Considering problem have 5 years of history.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All firewalls off, checked all ports.
Issue came up suddenly after nothing ever, no changes in system on my side. Wasn't even a patch today.

But now I get kicked out 40 mins into a mission, and suddenly I can't connect to anyone and WF is telling me to "ensure my firewall permits etc etc"...

This is obviously on your end.

Edit: Reinstalled the game, still not working.

Edited by evlolve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What IP's must be available to play with other people without problems? Some of them are blocked by the ISP during recent stupid political events, so I need to know them to fix it.

Edit: nevermind, last patch have fixed the problem

Edited by Degg

• 2 weeks later...

5 Years and this is still a thing 

what needs to happen for them to focus on this 

literally my game crashed  when i was in foundry and now i cant even join public games for what ? a month now ?

did every single solution on the internet, nothing works (also called my routers customer support)

guess i have to get a new router or something

Thanks DE 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
hace 5 minutos, jfhsanseiIII dijo:

Yeah.  This has suddenly started happening to me and I haven't even downloaded or changed any settings on my PC in a month or so. 

I can not play because the launcher releases an error saying that the firewall is blocking me.
I have done everything I know and what is possible but I still do the same.
Now I'm reinstalling the game, to see if that solves it ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi support,

Playing the game now about 5 a 6 weeks.spend about 300 hours in it without any issues , than after the Chimera update nothing but host migrations issues, or defend waves getting stuck, my clan members has same issues ,

Please look into this connection issues,

Thx Fulgore

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly..

Played last night without any issue...now can not update...faced this problem few days ago...but after few hours problem solved...whats going on ! tried launcher with administrator...but no fix, also vpn did not worked. 

I am in Asian server

Edited by LoneForest

3 hours ago, LoneForest said:

Played last night without any issue...now can not update...faced this problem few days ago...but after few hours problem solved...whats going on ! tried launcher with administrator...but no fix, also vpn did not worked. 

Same problem here too.

4 minutes ago, LoneForest said:

My problem fixed today automatically...also I redownload and reinstall the the game...and did not fix the problem. Looks like their network problem.

Same here. I was about to post. 😊 Today morning I was able to log in fine.