Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Firewall Problems

[DE]Glen

A little problem:

Right now it tells me to make sure i have these ports open yet i've taken off every single firewall, including the router which did not even block the game. Also; it started only this monday. Before that day, everything was okay. Any thoughts?

Exacly the same here.Hope will be ok soon.BTW awesome tech support and game

I played normaly for 2 weeks and than a week ago out of  blue came the "Please ensure that your firewall..." error popped up.

And since than i can't play online. I've tried EVERYTHING, been searching the web for 5 days for every possible explanation and fix to it.

Forwarded my ports, allowed through firewall, all of the suggestions.

It must be the problem of a game since it worked fine and all of a sudden everyone has problems with it.

Devs should really care about players being able to play their games...

I don't know what's been happening with my Warframe, but it keeps displaying that message no matter what I do. I downloaded Warframe from Steam because the site download was acting up. I'm trying to re install it (from the site, I don't know how to re-install from Steam) to see if that worked but I'll have to wait and see. It wont let me see who's online in my contacts, it wont let me joins sessions. It'll only let me talk in the chat boxes. I don't know what to do. Please help.

Edited by Wolfgang99

After i did everything, i managed to get it "working" by reseting my router. By "working" i meen it works for some time and than i have to reset it again.

It wouldnt be much of a problem if my router wasn't connected with my TV, and telephone. Which meens if i reset it, no one in the house can watch TV, go on the internet and call on phone for 5 min at least. So if i have to do it 10 times per day it gets really annoying. I am basicly harrasing my household over a game.

If anyone have some tips on what could i do. Perhaps make a static IP adress? Havent tried that yet.

Anyway it is clearly DE fault since it worked fine before, and than out of blue it started happening.

Yesterday i wanted to get master founders package since i think this game is awesome and has a bright future ahead of it, BUT i will not.

When we get some response or fix about this problem i will keep my money.

It is a shame that DE can update chash shop on regular basis and cant even respond to tousands of players having problems playing their game.

And WORST of all, they blame us to have personal technical issues, when it is clearly their fault.

Seriously DE, what have you done? I was able to 'solve' my NAT problem just by a simple router reset. Since like u10.0.3 This doesn't work anymore.  And since my last router reset yesterday I see way less people online, people I already played with for months! I'm actually a little bit angry, just upgraded to grandmaster like a week ago and dow you take the reduce the people i can play with!

Angry,

Nord 

• 3 weeks later...

firewall virus scanner all disabled port forwarding didnt helped aswell its a shame to see this every other game me m8ts can join except this its annoying to a point we delete game and nevah look back at it even when it launches on ps4 because the nat problems will be the same there 

Please please make a fix for the "session unavailable" please ive been and changed so many thing switched every setting i could completely switched off all firewall and antivirus. Im pretty sure your main selling point is players being able to play alongside their friends. Rather than another frame or longwinded farmable component.

After most recent update when i try to analyze network i got a massage"Please ensure that your firewall permits UDP ports 3960 & 3962"

i already disable all firewall i have(Window firewall,Antivirus,Router firewall) but massage still popup.Why?

And please fix host connecttion lost problem.It very annoying when you want to play with your friend but you can't.

PS. sorry for bad english.

Edited by oSHIKIo

After most recent update when i try to analyze network i got a massage"Please ensure that your firewall permits UDP ports 3960 & 3962"

i already disable all firewall i have(Window firewall,Antivirus,Router firewall) but massage still popup.Why?

And please fix host connecttion lost problem.It very annoying when you want to play with your friend but you can't.

PS. sorry for bad english.

Hi there! I also had the similar problem after patching to 10.8.0. It keeps popping up "Please ensure your port allow blah blah blah...". I tried all the methods.

1) Run Warframe as Administrator on the desktop icon. (Right click and select "Run as Administrator")

2) Disable Windows Firewall. (Go to Control Panel>System and Security>Windows Firewall)

3) Disable Antivirus Firewall.

4) Internet or Router Firewall. Go to Start>Search cmd>type in ipconfig>look up for your default gateway>type in the ip on your browser's URL bar. You will have to enter your ID and password to access the page. Then go to security and disable the firewall.

I tried doing each step while going back to the game and running the analysis. It still does not work.

I switch off my computer, both my modem and router for at least 1 min and i switch it on again. It works! Now I am able to play the game as usual.

I suddenly feel so dumb.. I could have reset the modem before i proceed to the firewall.......

I'm getting a new UDP3960 / 3962 problem.  I fixed the issue 5 months ago on my home machine and haven't had a problem since, until the UD 11 patch came out that is.  I have the same firewall, antivirus, and software installed on my machine that I did before the update.  I checked my router settings and all of the previous fixes are already in place from when I fixed it the first time.  I'm more likely to believe it's something on my side since not everyone is experiencing this problem, but I'm starting to run out of theories as to what it could be on my side, starting to lean towards it being something that was in UD 11.

I'm still able to match up with most people but sometimes select people can't join my sessions, and often I'll find myself in my own session after a host migration.  I'm getting the 3960 / 3962 warnings every time I launch Warframe now.

Yeah, I never had this problem until after Hotfix 11.0.5, but since then any port pair I select is blocked.  I've turned off all of my firewalls (which hadn't changed in any way since I've been playing the game) and my router/modem has been untouched since before the update, which lends a lot to the theory that something has changed in the game.

Figured I'd report it, too, since I've seen others in many forums reporting similar issues with similar timing.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to be no longer an issue for me.  Could have been entirely my fault maybe, I think one of the recent windows updates, around the same time as UD 11 turned on my windows firewall?  Dunno if it'll help any of you, I didn't even realize it was on as I already have a firewall in my router and normally keep the windows one off.

Will update if it re-occurs.

Edit: Firewall is back on, still works fine.  If there was something in the last few hotfixes, it seems to be working for me.

Edited by Unagi604

And i have this problem now, awesome ......

firewall is turned off as well and im running in adminstrator mode too.

Forwarding ports doesnt work as well. unless i did it wrong  some screenshots what i did : 

tjry.png
k874.png

Edited by island12

• 3 weeks later...