Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Firewall Problems

[DE]Glen

As all people in thi topic I get same problem.

Firewall (BitDefender Total Secirity)  set to allaw all traffic for: "warframe.x64.exe" and "launcher.exe"

Router set to Forword traffic on ports wich uses game - I did try to change standart ports 3960 and 3962 on:

- 4950 & 4951

- 4952 & 4953

But this won't help me.

Build in port tester shows error but installed port tester shows thats all ok with ports - thay are open.

I think this is some issue with last hot fix.

Last night i did play with friends and no probblems occure.

System: Win 7 Pro x64

Please FIX the UDP ports problems Asap, i've been playing for more than 1 year without problems (rank 14) and suddenly i'm unable to connect to any public session, are you serious ? I have no firewall connected, and the 3960 and 3962 UDP are enabled and it's still not working, I'm not able to play online currently , it's ridiculous.

Maybe Just hot-FIX the hotfix...

Edited by From_Orion

I have the same problem, same as all people from my Clan i guess. That means it's the problem with the servers not with personal Firewalls, otherwise everyone would not have a problem with that. Keep patient and wait for Devs to fix it, they are not bots so like i said. Be Patient.

So, there was this chat bug (which kept on stuck on connecting, if I'm not mistaken), and I was kinda upset with that, but I couldn't care less about it when I found this new Firewall thing.

I've tried disabling the firewall completely, making some exceptions on the firewall itself, changed UDP port numbers, enabling/disabling UPnPs, but no jack. Also, I can't play online since this problem showed up. The player list on each nodes still popped up, but I can't seem to join them, and I can only play solo

I've also confirmed that my friends won't show up on the online list, even though when they're actually online. All of my 50ish friends are all in the offline list. And trust me, I've been keeping in touch via mobile messages with one of my friends, and both of us were positive that we're online, but our names didn't show up at the online list.

So then I was like:

Noooooooooooo.gif

Fix would be very very appreciated, pl0x.

Sincerely,

An Asian puppy :3

Edited by Dish0nored

Logd on today and playd a few rounds on earth, with other players, and after 3 or 4 runs, i surtenly wassent able to finde players. so i rebootet the game, and the UDP port error startet hitting me.
Have disabled firewall, have made a port with 3960-3962, have reinstalet the game and everything else i can think off, and nothing works.

There have been some bugs sens U14, but that is nothing comperet to this one. and lokking at the forum, there seems to be a lot of players that all of a sorten have the same problem.

Danish btw.

So the summary seems to be:

Chat not working              -  Not your problem.  Everyones down.  Server issue

Grouping not working       -  Not your problem.  Everyones down.  Server issue

UDP Port error message  -  Not your problem. Dont mess with your router.  Wait until RedTextGod updates us.

ok i just got hit by this "firewall bug" today after recieving a minor hotfix... i google searched all over the place, went into my firewall it says warframe is already allowed and it shouldnt be blocking it. disabled windows firewall anyways. no luck. went onto my router, added custom port exceptions just for warframe, still no luck. disabled my entire router firewall and left the door wide open for anything and everything. nothing happened. put it all back the way it was. tried running warframe as pc admin. bubkas. everything my computer and router says points to warframe being in perfect condition. but yet warframe insists something is wrong. ive been playing warframe since last december and its never had this problem before. all that changed before it started doing this is some 8mb hotfix. also. all the forum posts on here, steam, reddit etc say they were posted over a year ago around march through july... nothing this recent at all. so what gives? is the warframe server itself down or something and my client thinks its my fault?!

ok i just got hit by this "firewall bug" today after recieving a minor hotfix... i google searched all over the place, went into my firewall it says warframe is already allowed and it shouldnt be blocking it. disabled windows firewall anyways. no luck. went onto my router, added custom port exceptions just for warframe, still no luck. disabled my entire router firewall and left the door wide open for anything and everything. nothing happened. put it all back the way it was. tried running warframe as pc admin. bubkas. everything my computer and router says points to warframe being in perfect condition. but yet warframe insists something is wrong. ive been playing warframe since last december and its never had this problem before. all that changed before it started doing this is some 8mb hotfix. also. all the forum posts on here, steam, reddit etc say they were posted over a year ago around march through july... nothing this recent at all. so what gives? is the warframe server itself down or something and my client thinks its my fault?!

again, the problem is not on your computer, it's on the server xD just wait for the fix xD

I have the same problem, i think this is a problem deep in the servers they missed or changed by acsident, either way i hope they fix it in the next few days or so, bugs like this are really not funny, sometimes people because of this ruin their PC's by trying to solve it, especially when they don't know what or how to do it. Mostly its gonna get worse if they don't fix it and all of it, thats all i can say for this bug, i knew it can't be my pc nor connection because everything was set to open, my connection is 1.5Gb per second, so lets hope for the best here, a bug like this is no joke

well ... i play this game for 10 days and i started to enjoy it and to play with friends but now im so sad , i cant play anymore because of this firewall thing , there is no chat and no matchmaking ..... i tried to turn off all of my firewalls but it didnt work :( hope you can find a solution and bring the game back as it was before

Same problem here, played last night without any problem, started my pc today to play, have done absolutely nothing to my pc or router in between. Else than shut it down during the night, and starting it again ofc. Not even windows update. So this must be something serverside, don't mess around with your router if you don't know what you're doing.

I've tried dmz, if that doesn't do it, nothing does. Have no other fw except for windows.

A rollback would be nice, prettty please :)

Edited by mrapan