The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New prime weapon?

I wonder what weapon could become prime with the arrival of Xaku Prime (this summer, probably). Here’s some options I found:

-Attica

-Daikyu

-Veldt

-Kunai

-Castanas/Talons

-Taxon

-AnyArchGun

Which of these weapons is your favorite to get that prime-motion? Any other option you have in mind?

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Let's be crazy and have a Prime Archwing, just because why not

We already have one: Odonata Prime

(If you really want to go for something unusual... imagine a Prime archmelee weapon. Or a Prime k-drive.)

Edited by Packetdancer
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

That would be wicked, though the Quassus now wipes out areas with the stats it's got, red crits everywhere. :devil:

Quassus man, insanely slept on weapon, i popped a riven for it a couple of weeks ago mate it’s spicy.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:
5 hours ago, quxier said:

Quassus prime

That would be wicked, though the Quassus now wipes out areas with the stats it's got, red crits everywhere. :devil:

Yeah, probably not something that needs prime "now". Maybe Arum spinosa... dunno. Other Warfans doesn't have "heavy gimmick" so I would wan them. We had Gunsen prime (without gimmick) so... it would be not great.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

Quassus man, insanely slept on weapon, i popped a riven for it a couple of weeks ago mate it’s spicy.

Yes, it's a well hidden sleeper with some go under the hood, I unveiled a riven for it a few months ago, but didn't even feel the need to reroll it, stats could be better/different but I'm happy with it, only use it for heavy attacks. +105 Electricity, +210 Critical Chance x2 for heavy attacks -4.2s Combo Duration. 

3 minutes ago, quxier said:

Yeah, probably not something that needs prime "now". Maybe Arum spinosa... dunno. Other Warfans doesn't have "heavy gimmick" so I would wan them. We had Gunsen prime (without gimmick) so... it would be not great.

It would only be a skin upgrade and MR with a little stat increase but with the riven dispo at 3 dots it would lose too much in the swap back to 1 dot.

9 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:
19 minutes ago, quxier said:

It would only be a skin upgrade and MR with a little stat increase but with the riven dispo at 3 dots it would lose too much in the swap back to 1 dot.

If you have riven.

I guess you could make it more status weapon.

10 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Yes, it's a well hidden sleeper with some go under the hood, I unveiled a riven for it a few months ago, but didn't even feel the need to reroll it, stats could be better/different but I'm happy with it, only use it for heavy attacks. +105 Electricity, +210 Critical Chance x2 for heavy attacks -4.2s Combo Duration. 

The forced slash procs are definitely nice, what do you think of the keratinos imo again another slept on weapon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

The forced slash procs are definitely nice, what do you think of the keratinos imo again another slept on weapon.

Hell yeah, I like its slash procs, throw it down a corridor of high-level Steel Path and watch them drop dead.

To be honest I haven't done anything with Keratinos, I ranked them up and all the mods just fitted back then so I never went back to look at it, I see Heavy Attacks at 12x its range gives 180 seconds and a range of 2.8m.

1 minute ago, Slayer-. said:

Hell yeah, I like its slash procs, throw it down a corridor of high-level Steel Path and watch them drop dead.

To be honest I haven't done anything with Keratinos, I ranked them up and all the mods just fitted back then so I never went back to look at it, I see Heavy Attacks at 12x its range gives 180 seconds and a range of 2.8m.

Yo, give them a try “muy bueno” my friend.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Sometimes i wonder if Tonbo and Dual Zoren only exist in my inventory and nowhere else.. Because NOBODY ever mentions them.

@@Skoomaseller, You ran out of Copium yet?

I’d love to see the dual zoren, mine sit there in my inventory, i sometimes check on them to remind them i like them lol, i haven’t really seen it dropped in anywhere but i’d really like to see attica get some love.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 1

hace 21 horas, Chewarette dijo:

Let's be crazy and have a Prime Archwing, just because why not

Itzal Prime with Sevagoth?

hace 21 horas, FulfillMyWill dijo:

Voidrig Prime

Bonewidow Prime. Bonewidow need some love 

hace 17 horas, (PSN)FrDiabloFr dijo:

I heard about Quassus potential but I haven’t tried yet. Now I’m curious to try it.

Posted (edited)
hace 16 horas, (PSN)robotwars7 dijo:

Sometimes i wonder if Tonbo and Dual Zoren only exist in my inventory and nowhere else.. Because NOBODY ever mentions them.

@@Skoomaseller, You ran out of Copium yet?

I didn’t mention them cause Quassus prime is 99.99% guaranteed. Maybe Lavos Prime could bring Tonbo/DualZoren Prime along with Cedo Prime? Would make sense for a “Condition Overload” warframe to have a primed melee

Also, it’s been a while since last time I saw @Skoomaseller around the forums. 

Edited by ShruikanUmbra
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, ShruikanUmbra said:

I heard about Quassus potential but I haven’t tried yet. Now I’m curious to try it.

You sharnt regret it, man if it comes in a prime version woth Xaku it will be my new main melee.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 1

So assuming that Quassus will be Primed by default...

I know it won't happen already, and I can't actually remember the exact dates of the releases, so I might be wrong, but I always associated Xaku's release with weapons like Trumna, Sepulcrum and Mausolon. Yeah yeah I know they aren't Tenno weapons per say, but all I am saying is that I won't say no to a Trumna Prime, Mausolon Prime, or Sepulcrum Prime. I feel like Voidrig Prime, could make sense, because of the timing/theme, but at the same time, just be a bit silly, because we only have two Necramechs, and what meaningful changes could be made, and also players having to invest more 5 more Forma? Plus they have already been making Necramechs easier to get... I'd speculate a Necramech skin cosmetic would be more likely, but time will tell. 

From OP's list though, I'd probably like Kunai, Furis, Attica or Veldt. The latter two I consider really fun but relatively weak Primaries that could use a glow up. The former two... well, its for a bit of a silly reason, I just prefer having Incarnons on Prime weapons. 

I also like making jokes about Daikyu Prime, so I obviously want to see that happen, but at this point, the community of people who want a Daikyu Prime, and our jokes, speculation, justifications about why it should happen and when, including bizarre meta reasoning and conspiracy level deductions is too funny and I would miss that. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't signature weapons usually primed with their frame? Fusilai and akzabi being the excpetions tho, so I guess there is the chance for quassus to join them.

Edited by Sephylon086918
  • Like 2