Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 27 - June 1, 2024

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, May 30th for Pride Time #395! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on May 29th at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!
Note: This will be the last Emisión Tenno stream before TennoCon!

This week, we’re kicking off our Pride celebrations with some Pride-themed drops!

image.png

Twitch Drop: 

• Drop 1: Rainbow Resource Grab Bag
    • A random assortment of resources inspired by the Progress Pride Flag colors!
    • Receive enough of the random resource to feed to the Helminth
  • Drop 2: Built Forma 
  • Drop 3: Rainbow Floof Grab Bag
    • A random assortment of Floofs inspired by the Progress Pride Flag colors!

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2) and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Pyrah to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch Pyrah for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9pm ET to earn a Mimica Shawzin!

image.png

Community Pride Drops!

For the month of June, our Weekend Community Drops will be Community Pride Drops featuring LGBTQIA+ Content Creators! Watch their streams for 30 minutes to earn a decoration -- as always, chosen by themselves. We hope you tune in for the fun Warframe shenanigans planned!

image.jpeg

Miabyte (English)
June 1st from 2pm to 4pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Miabyte
Drop: Ordis Reified Statue

Nerdtured (English)
June 1st from 4pm to 6pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Nerdtured
Drop: Xaku Prex

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 19

20 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

could anyone send me the link where they are going to post please?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FunPiquilin said:

99% for the floofs and the stream ends...

am sad :(

Mine just stopped tracking after an hour despite still tracking into the raid.

• Like 1

On 2024-05-27 at 4:56 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, May 30th for Pride Time #395! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on May 29th at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!
Note: This will be the last Emisión Tenno stream before TennoCon!

This week, we’re kicking off our Pride celebrations with some Pride-themed drops!

image.png

Twitch Drop: 

• Drop 1: Rainbow Resource Grab Bag
    • A random assortment of resources inspired by the Progress Pride Flag colors!
    • Receive enough of the random resource to feed to the Helminth
  • Drop 2: Built Forma 
  • Drop 3: Rainbow Floof Grab Bag
    • A random assortment of Floofs inspired by the Progress Pride Flag colors!

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2) and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Pyrah to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch Pyrah for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9pm ET to earn a Mimica Shawzin!

image.png

Community Pride Drops!

For the month of June, our Weekend Community Drops will be Community Pride Drops featuring LGBTQIA+ Content Creators! Watch their streams for 30 minutes to earn a decoration -- as always, chosen by themselves. We hope you tune in for the fun Warframe shenanigans planned!

image.jpeg

Miabyte (English)
June 1st from 2pm to 4pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Miabyte
Drop: Ordis Reified Statue

Nerdtured (English)
June 1st from 4pm to 6pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Nerdtured
Drop: Xaku Prex

:community:

wow... lets hope it doesn't screw up yet again... y'all need to expand the basic prime time and dev stream drops to the whole community, because im sick of this whole showing up early and watching every second of stream just to be notified that i technically didn't watch enough of the stream to qualify for 1 or more of the drops... would probably help if the streams were always just barely above the time needed for the final drop

who ever is managing your prime time and dev stream drops is either being intentionally dense about it, or has no clue how it works, and twitches random "we are gonna ignore that you watched this for about X amount of minutes" isn't helping either

2 hours and 3 minutes, and i didnt get the floof pack... whatever, just tells me to stop watching all the community streams since there is no incentive for those who dont like watching people stream

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, VoltrenXytech said:

wow... lets hope it doesn't screw up yet again... y'all need to expand the basic prime time and dev stream drops to the whole community, because im sick of this whole showing up early and watching every second of stream just to be notified that i technically didn't watch enough of the stream to qualify for 1 or more of the drops... would probably help if the streams were always just barely above the time needed for the final drop

1 hour ago, Cynestia said:

Mine just stopped tracking after an hour despite still tracking into the raid.

This...

I was in those streams today with time to get all the stuff, and the tracker didn't keep up and for... about 4 hours of watch time, only got the 45 min thing from the first stream... nothing from the second.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I'd appreciate a little more leeway for watch time too, at least a few hours. Pyrah's stream is still going but if your time didn't get registered within the first hour after the raid then you just get nothing.

On a side note, I'm a relatively new player and I didn't know about these streams or the announcements in forums (which I never interacted in or checked before) until a few hours ago, so I sadly missed most of the drops. I hope DE can help make these stream drops a little more clear for those who are newer to the game.

Edited by RoseIlanga
  • Like 3