Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

okay, so i launched the game today, tried logging in, the screen froze, so i just closed it, re-launched, but this time the words on the bottom got all scrambled up and then it said:

"Update failed!

Cannot find the Warframe executable!

The update will be restarted shortly..."

i am also running this through steam (not sure if this is only avialable through steam or not) but it was working 100% fine yesterday. i also beleive there was some sort of small update before i treid to log in,

Having the same problem.. I'm from Brazil, is that a problem? like a IP block or something? didnt find anything about it .. =/

DE_Glen the problem im having isnt with the launcher or something like that but everytime i go to update th game its saying it fdailed to recieve the update from yalls server its really starting to get annoying im having to clear the cache everytime and redoqnloading everything there is help please?

already try both...either from the steam or not...both didnt work for me... sigh

Even i did that its keep saying to me that the connection to the server failed. Like theres no connection and i shouldn't have a problem about that. I tried absolutely everything with restart, reinstalls ect ect ect.... none of this worked. Trough this site or Steam nothing solve that problem! I do waiting already over a week just to play with my friends. And im insanely Mad about this. One more thing about this im from Germany. -.-

Edited by Schattengeist666

Couldnt get any of the suggested ways to fix this update problem to work. Yesterday after letting it run on loop for a few hours i just gave up. Today it has made more progress though so im hoping eventually it will just download it all. Hope this issue gets resolved though best of luck to you and your team

Right click Run as administrator fix it.

If only it was that simple. Doesn't work for me either, keeps saying Update Failed whenever it's downloading new content and I'm from Lithuania if that matters. Tried numerous fixes, re-downloading, unchecking x64 etc etc, nothing worked :/

Edited by effinator

I am having the same problem with updating failing and downloading again, failing, time after time. There seems to be soemthing specific to once it fails, it fails continuously.

Another computer I have downloaded the update and is working fine using same network connection. Both run Win 7 64bit.

Same problem here. fyi i'm from northern germany

i already checked the other threads for possible sollutions and did as they adviced.

in addition i sent my launcher.log with a service ticket.

all thats left is wait and mastubate..

Hm. I actually got the update to finally go through. What I did was simply click on "Verify integrity of game cache" in steam when entering properties under Warframe. It downloaded some more files and updater finally allowed me to play.

Edited by effinator

i have a problem:every day i play this game and every day i have to wait 1 hour to download some new content the game is good and it is playing well but i can not wait 1 hour every day

This might actually be a problem we're seen before; please attach your "Launcher.log" file found in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe in a support ticket: http://support.warframe.com/ so that we can check.

I downloaded this game yesterday and have left it running all night waiting for the updates. 8 hours with bulk download active, 8 hours with it turned off.

It keeps giving me the same message time and time again:

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

INTERNET_CONNECTION_TIMEOUT

The update will be restarted shortly...

I am in the US operating with Windows 7. I've got the most recent updates for everything EXCEPT this game..

I am not on the 'net through a proxy server, my LAN Settings does not have the "automatically detect settings" box checked.

Edited by RaigaOlir

We'll need a few diagnostics from a command-prompt to try to sort this out. Please open up a support ticket at https://warframe.com/zendesk and attach the command-prompt output from the following commands: "tracert -d hwcdn.net" and "nslookup content.playwarframe.com" (note you can copy/paste the text from your command prompt using the menu in the upper-left hand corner: Edit => Mark, then drag-select the text, then Edit => Copy).

I'm having the same problem - won't download the patch and just loops over and over again. Kind of annoying.

I'm dumbfounded, this could all be fixed by just giving us a manual patch to download not using the launcher. Why no manual patch?

I spent a lot of money this weekend to get some friends together from college to play this and we can't play. Very frusterating.

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

The update will be restarted shortly...

over and over and over and.......

mine works fine but my friend is having the same problem...only lives 10 miles away from me..