Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

I have this trouble

logo.png

Update failed!

If possible please step through the crash-handler and note the WAR-number you were given when it completed.

Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ and include the WAR-number for further assistance

Edit:First time,it said the preprocess has failed.

Edited by mathias486

Again with this!

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly..

It is getting annoying, and i have bosters running and time to play..it's been like this since morning

Edited by Mutavac

I tried to update the game client but it freezed and bugged out after that I tried reinstall the game and verify the files but nothing happens still cannot play the game. Before the oberon "rework" my game was fine and played normally without but this patch basically killed my game. Need some help guys how to solve it.

I am currently using the steam version but I tried to download the launcher version which also bugged and cannot download the launcher file itself.

Edit: Also I have the exact same problems like the poster below me but my files "corrupted" and the verify on steam doesn't solved the problem.

Edited by Syndrella

9 hours ago, Mojosgaming said:

This problem is still persisting, I'm up to five days without warframe.

Starting to have withdrawal symptoms.

For me somehow the game works after not touched the game 1-2 day. Maybe you should try to reinstal the game (if the files corrupted) or just a cold restart on your pc and try to verify the cache.

Good morning you want to know how to recover a weapon that I just bought and it seems to be deleted but when I go to the dealer of the repeater tells me that I have it but I look for it in my inventory and it does not work out I could help with that please thank you

I've just submitted a ticket with screenies of my results after doing the steps listed in the OP's post, as well as my ee log, launcher log, msinfo, and dxdiag...the game still won't work (hasn't worked for the past two and a half days), and I had about 3 days left on my boosters...that's money i'm never gonna see again. It's extra annoying for me, since I actually pay for my platinum since I don't have the time to play for it, so I'm literally feeling it on my pocket.

Edited by Beefjus
added text

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:24 AM, thesilentreaper92 said:

Update Failed.

Dowloaded Data Was Currupted.

im getting real tired of this thing.

6 hours ago, maddoxerdem said:

update failed again

I have the same thing and haven't been able to even get the launcher to load past the "Update Failed" "Content Servers Are Temporarily Unavailable". "The Update Will Be Restarted Shortly" I've been looking at that prompt for over 3 to 4 hours. I have to say, ..my idea of "Shortly" is a tad smaller than yours it seems. I'm in Australia. ..still. I have done all you can suggest to correct things in; and including, a fresh install on one of my systems, with expected results. ..No Love.

I think I'm going into withdrawal.

Still no luck at all. It does make it hard to run the Clan though. So any ideas would be 'GREATLY' appreciated. I realize that DE is most likely on it already but if any other Members have suggestions. ..I'm open to ANY and ALL. Thanks.

P.S: I am willing to allow my first born to be sacrificed, but be warned he's 21, 6 1/2 feet tall, very thick and burly, and descended from Vikings. ..so might put up a bit of a fight. BUT its for a good cause so.... :redveil::smile::redveil: Hail the Veil !!!

Edited by KatanAkuma

• 2 weeks later...

All I needed is 2.8kb then I get to play the game, But man

Some Content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

Please restart warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly.

I've been up since 7 am and updating until now, even tried to backup and re-install and still nothing

:<

• 3 weeks later...

Same for me.... and I really wanted that primed target cracker

tried the various methods mentioned on the internet; verify without 64 (and various combinations of the options turned off), delete and re-install, change DNS, etc

but:

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly..

Edited by ArdanKhael
more info