Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

DE, My Warframe will not update its says," Update failed! The content servers are temporarily unavailable," but it is not restarting and updating.. I cannot login to the Warframe website because it says my account is "Unknown" ever since the new update. I can't contact you on https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us because I have to login to my Warframe account in order to access my account so i can send a Support Ticket. I need help so if you had a Phone # or a Email I can contact you guys that would be great. Also why was my account Banned until 2035 when i tried to buy stuff from  Baro Ki'Teer yesterday? All i did was go into a "Neo Defence" mission then it to me to the relay which confussing then I went to Baro Ki' Teer and he gave me the opption to buy something so I tried to buy it. But when i was buying it, it said to exit and then login again so i did. This popped up "Account suspended until Jan 01,2035 due to End User License Agreement Violation." I am very aware of that this happens to people when vilolate rules but What Rules Did I Violate? Please Message me back. I didn't do anything I do usually do. I just wanted to go Neo Relic farming... :( Also Some one from Canada tried to access my account a little before this happened. Was that you guys or Someone else? Thanks for All you guys do Please Help Me if you can.

logo.png

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable

logo.png

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable

HERE IS SOME FIX THAT IT WORKED FOR ME

Hi, l was having issues yesterday with the launcher like slow update download at first, then tried to verify cache and got stucked in a loop, until at the 4th loop it started to update again (lve read in another thread one guy hwo it worked for him on the 6th time),  ,330-100 kbps aprox, once the update was done it started to optimize cache by itself, after a while when it finished l was able to log in and play. Also before doing this lve tried to enable/disable all squares in config but nothing seemed to change really...

Edited by hardmode
add a title for faster viewing

3 hours ago, Gorrus said:

Another guy with unavailable servers here. Posted support ticket, but no response yet, for more than a day already. I hope DE are aware of this situation and working at solution.

They usually reply on mondays to fridays I believe with a short delay.

Today's update results in failure with the following message:

Update failed!Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again.The update will be restarted shortly..

Upon restarting, the launcher shows a content update of 6.0 kb and promptly fails again. Judging by the threads that started popping up, it's a problem mainly for players from Asia.

Solutions that I tried:
1). Rebooting router
2). Verifying game data (with 64-bit mode on and off). Result: the game verifies data a couple of times and fails an update afterwards.
3). Starting update with Bulk Download and Aggressive Download turned off. Result: no visible difference.Update fails.
4). Uninstalling game from Steam library and reinstalling it again from scratch. Result: after solution number 3, the launcher proceeded with an update around 1 GB, then failed. Upon restarting , launcher attempted a smaller update and then failed again. Now it is stuck on the same 6.0 kb content update again.

---

SOLUTION that worked for me: Installed and launched a VPN thingie (Hotspotshield but anything would've helped probably), set the country to USA and started the launcher. The update was finally done. Turned off and unistalled Hotspotshield, the game seems to be working fine. Submitted a ticket to tech support with Launcher log just in case, hopefully that will help figure out what happened and how to not repeat it for the next update.

Edited by Awkwarden
SOLUTION FOUND!

I solved it.

Use a VPN and connect outside of Asia and download the rest of the 6 kb update.

Then after the update, you can disconnect from VPN and play it normally.

Hate so say this. I use free VPN connecting to USA. (Im from Malaysia) and its work. I really hate this kind of troubleshooting. But oh well, time to Transference into my warframe. by the way, thanks SpartanFaez96.

Edited by Squallpka1