Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem to start session in the game I get an error that the update failed to put me in contact with the support send tiket more than 3 days ago and I'm still waiting and has not let me enter the game and above try to download the game from the official page I had been told that I had bugs or faults the steam and it happened to me the same someone would tell me how to fix this problem?

En 4/3/2013 a las 13:15, [DE]Glen dijo:
  • PC Member
  • 2 mensajes

error update client game in steam

I had an error to start session in the game that tells me that the device has not been updated well that put me in contact with the support of the game so I sent tiket and never have answered but that happened because it makes more than 1 year that I do not play this game could tell me the means to solve it or if it has a problem my account that I do not know this tells me the lancher update error the process seems to have failed if possible, please go to the fault manager and note and write down the war number that is provided to you when determining the diagnosis, please contact the support at https://support.warframe.com/ and include the war number to obtain assistance additional the update will be restarted soon and there is nothing ever reboots never passes anything for more that one deletes the client and returns it to download continues with the same error

I've already left 33 messages in steam in support in warframe can someone tell me why I do not get this game ugly I'm 
losing the patience by putting tiket help everywhere I go in the tiket as 33 pages in which I believe account for see
 if they tell me the solution and nothing send 33 tiket thinking that he would answer me do not have 5 minutes to tell
 me what the hell happens to the game that does not work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since i know that Warframe launcher barely works in slow internet (no way i'm gonna manage to download 18 gb without hundreds of crashes, making the process even slower etc. a torrent client is way better than this launcher or even STEAM, but i disgress), is there a way to request manual downloads or an up to date standalone installer? I don't want to flame, but it's kind of a shame when you get better technical support from pirates and repackers.

Edited by brenofnd

Seriously...this problem keeps coming up for me whenever you guys release a bunch of updates within one week and every time I need to spend hours pulling my hair out trying to figure out a new way of fixing it (yes, I can't just keep doing the same thing apparently). I just want this to be fixed, it shouldn't be an issue!

I'm from France and I have the same problem actually, I send a report to the support but if someone can help me to play again it will be great. I try to unistall reinstall the game but nothing change. I try everything.

logo.png

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

this started after 22.18.8 update.please help.dont want to spend sunday looking at clouds.Im from India.

Edited by -Bv-HellfireMaximus
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Salvatore.Lynx said:

5 hours nothing done?

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

Same problem. 

13 minutes ago, Cohle868 said:

Devs sleeping ?

It is currently Saturday morning in their time zone so it may not be impossible.