Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

1 hour ago, iirediiapple said:

I feel you brother, we had the same case. Yesterday i couldn't log in it keeps saying "Log-in Failed, Check your Info" after that the patch came and i though "Finally" but to my surprise it made things worst, now every-time i launch the Warframe after it checks update it will say:

Update Failed!

The Content Servers are temporarily unavailable.

The Update will restart shortly..

Admins/DE please fix this all of us wants to play already ☹️..

1 hour ago, HuntressFreya said:

https://imgur.com/a/5fyLe3z

Is there a problem with my settings? Why is my D10 and D11 Not highlight?

I got the same problem... DE please... I tried everything and the only fix that works for me is to use VPN. However if i ever turn it off launcher goes back to Update Failed... Is sth wrong with my IP? Just got myself a 3 day booster right before the chimera update and now its all wasted.

9 minutes ago, K417mil said:

I got the same problem... DE please... I tried everything and the only fix that works for me is to use VPN. However if i ever turn it off launcher goes back to Update Failed... Is sth wrong with my IP? Just got myself a 3 day booster right before the chimera update and now its all wasted.

Thought the same thing. I  am trying to access into the warframe app too but that one isnt working aswell.

DE please read your forum

It's like replication content servers missconfiguration.

Could not get request /origin/7CF451F1/index.txt.lzma (status: 403)

HTTP GET /origin/7CF451F1/index.txt.lzma
GET /origin/7CF451F1/index.txt.lzma HTTP/1.1
Host: origin.warframe.com
Connection: Keep-Alive
Cache-Control: no-cache

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Server: AkamaiGHost
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 313
Expires: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 11:47:19 GMT
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 11:47:19 GMT
Connection: close

ICANN Changing the DNS Root Crypto Keys Today

"It won’t impact most internet users. In fact it’s highly unlikely that you’ll even notice that this has happened.

However if your ISP is running old, out of date or badly configured software on their DNS resolvers then you might have problems."

This. And the new update. Might need to wait couple of days

Edited by Kelto

21 minutes ago, K417mil said:

Same issue on my end. Currently in Asia: SEA region.

Muy linda la sorpresa que DE me guardò en mi sala Tenno: me desaparecieron TODAS mis esculturas ayatán, TODOS los trofeos ganados incluida la vasija de Inaros, las estatuas de Eidolones, el cabezòn de Ember, la miniatura del Tenno, el juego de te, el objeto que se me otorgò por Las cadenas de Harrow, TODO. Solo me quedaron los peces en la pecera y el casco de Lotus. Maldita madre! Además de abandonarme, me robò todo!

42 minutes ago, Alphascorpiiframe said:

After the update my warframe launcher won't go beyond the > Checking for new content 1.4 mb. It's been like this for at least 7 hours.

Hey there, I had the same problem as you (although couldn't get to the download update stage, just stuck at checking for new content) and everything that people here had tried  / suggested + searches on Dr Google didn't work. In the end I backed up and then removed the main cache folder and cache file item from the main Warframe directory which forced the Launcher to basically redownload the entire game again. It took ages (Aussie net FTW) but the Launcher finally worked.

I'm not near my PC atm, but if you want the specific folder and file names for the files I backed up & deleted, let me know.

On a side note, getting the impression that these Launcher issues appear to be happening predominantly with the SEA / OCE servers. Wonder if DE can have a look into this cause this is now the third major update - The Sacrifice (Update failed! etc), Revenant update (Reinstall WF), Chimera update (Reinstall WF) where I've experienced major roadblocks with the WF Launcher and each time through researching and seeing other Tenno's similar problems, it isn't just happening to an isolated few.

Not gonna lie, with my recent experiences with WF's Launcher, bit worried what will happen when the Fortuna update comes through...

• Like 1

Update Failed !

The Content Servers are temporarily unavailable.

The Update will restart shortly.

Happened in The Sacrifice patch, happened in the Revenant patch, and now again.

I got around the first two by using a VPN to update, now this Chimera patch wants to update 2.3 gigs of data which I cant do because of the 2 gigs limit my VPN has.

This is not an isolated case too, lots of player are reporting the same issue. Verifying cache and integrity, disabling aggresive and batch downloads, 64x mode or changing language doesnt fix it.

Ayy I actually reset my modem which turns out to be a bad idea cus my optimal IP got reset too, so now I'm stuck in a laggy IP hunkering down in a corner of the house. Whoever's working on these issues please take your time and best of luck! 

5 hours ago, ausenforcer said:

Hey there, I had the same problem as you (although couldn't get to the download update stage, just stuck at checking for new content) and everything that people here had tried  / suggested + searches on Dr Google didn't work. In the end I backed up and then removed the main cache folder and cache file item from the main Warframe directory which forced the Launcher to basically redownload the entire game again. It took ages (Aussie net FTW) but the Launcher finally worked.

I'm not near my PC atm, but if you want the specific folder and file names for the files I backed up & deleted, let me know.

On a side note, getting the impression that these Launcher issues appear to be happening predominantly with the SEA / OCE servers. Wonder if DE can have a look into this cause this is now the third major update - The Sacrifice (Update failed! etc), Revenant update (Reinstall WF), Chimera update (Reinstall WF) where I've experienced major roadblocks with the WF Launcher and each time through researching and seeing other Tenno's similar problems, it isn't just happening to an isolated few.

Not gonna lie, with my recent experiences with WF's Launcher, bit worried what will happen when the Fortuna update comes through...

I finally got it to work. Thanks to ausenforcer idea about removing the cache folder. What I did was uninstall the game and install it all over. Took me some time but it worked. Still no one should have to do this almost everytime a big update comes out.

I managed to get it to work in a way I can only describe as jumpstarting the update.

By turning on the VPN to get a connection and start updating and turning it off once it is going, turning it on again when it looses connection and download stops, so on and so forth.

To anyone interested I'm using hide.me VPN with location set to canadá. If you dont have a large update to do you may not need to make what I did above, so just leave the thing on during the update.

No one should have to rely (repeatedly) on third party software or doing fresh reinstalls every time a patch comes out because the devs are too busy rushing out content not making sure it works, and not even acknowledging a multitude of people reporting the same issue across multiple and different patches. This isn't the first nor the second time this has been happening.

couldnt receive the update, same errors as you all got, after that turned of my cisco vpn (need for work and doing mostly homeoffice) now i can scan my download chache without failure and the update went well.

But that problem didnt exist before and appeared with the chimera update. pls fix that

Okay my update just finished, what I did was open the launcher, let the error appear, then I went into the options (top right cog wheel). Selected Verify. At this point I couldn't see anything as the launcher still had the error showing, however it was working in the background. The way i knew it was working in the background was that whenever I tried to close it, it gave me a prompt message, I cancel it then try again later, the moment it closes without a prompt message, I knew it was done. When I ran the launcher again, it worked. Not sure if it was a coincidence or it fixed it.

Edited by Azrayeel