Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

To all PLDT users in the Philippines who cannot update the game, the launcher is not the problem it's PLDT who's at fault. 

DE can't really help if it's an ISP problem. It's out of their reach.

So please try to contact costumer support of PLDT to try and fix it.

To all PLDT users in the Philippines who cannot update the game, the launcher is not the problem it's PLDT who's at fault. 

DE can't really help if it's an ISP problem. It's out of their reach.

So please try to contact costumer support of PLDT to try and fix it.

So it's because of the ISP? Are you already got any workaround for it?

So it's because of the ISP? Are you already got any workaround for it?

No workarounds. Just hope and pray. 

PLDT is having massive latency issues with servers based on US/EU.

It's either DC or in my case cannot update at all. I visited a few internet cafes with the same ISP as mine. Same issues.

Calling customer service is just frustrating.. Pretty hard to reach.

It's either DC or in my case cannot update at all. I visited a few internet cafes with the same ISP as mine. Same issues.

Pare dapat ma solusyonan na to ng PLDT... kulitin mo ng kulitin ung customer service ... bakit pa ngayong bakasyon pa??

• 2 weeks later...

IIRC, PLDC announced that their servers won't be fixed until next week (or longer). 

Same problem - Launcher wont start, when you managed to get past this, you cant login, when you managed to get past this, then the chat and multiplayed doesnt work, when you managed to get past this, then you get kicked out of the mission, when you managed to get past this, then the mission does not finish properly

And now they are trying to explain, that its a DDOS - right, because it makes total sense to knock out a game for one miserely day or so. And even if it was a DDOS - why was none of them prepared?!? Thats like the only thing that can bring a server down, come f-ing on.

Sick of it - its either "Failed to join session" a host migration at the start of wave 41 in a T3 Def or some other bullsh*t. But hey, lets push content instead of fixing the sh*t you already produced.

The game itself is great, BUT IT'S F*CKING UNPLAYABLE 50 F*CKING PERCENT OF THE TIME!

My game is not working the update failed cause connetction error.Itryed to re-install the game and it's still not working.

What should i do?

Edit: Meh, got frustrated.

Anyway, wait for it. Its done when its done. I really wished though flaming would make problems go away faster...then i would have solved it in like a minute or so.

Edited by Kasseopea

PLEASE HELP ME! My warframe won't update because it says that process cannot access the file because its being used by another process. I have no idea what that is and I am so excited about the new weapon that's supposed to be crafted now. I need your solution ASAP and I wasn't playing warframe for a while. Thanks!

I keep getting "Update failed! Downloaded data was corrupted".

I have tried deleting and istalling the game again, with and without steam, validating the cache, disabiling 64-bit mode and Bulk download. Nothing fixes this and it's day 3 of the problem. I've read some of the other suggestions through the forums and Steam forums and yet to find a solution.

I really need help with this issue.

Its been a week now since i was last able to play Warframe or load the warframe website. The launcher gets not connection the servers for an update and i can't load any Website of Warframe. I already tried contacting the support via Forum twice or at least someone who can help me as it is impossible to write a support Ticket. The only reason i can write here is because I use a Proxy Server now to enter the warframe website. It is not able to load plugins and java applications therefore i cant choose a category in the support ticket and cant send it. As all my other tries to get help failed ill try it here the last time as it seems no one cares. First of all the Problem is 100% not caused by the router, a firewall or damaged hard or software. I cant solve it as it seems the warframe servers just reject to answer my web connections. Many other people have the same problem (relating to the Steam Forum) but as they cant get in contact with Warframe in any way you might not know as they maybe didnt try using Proxys to get at least here. Actually I hav no Idea what i can do else anymore cause I already read half of the Forum which is even a little related to this but was in the end mostly caused by something else. As I said this is the last thing i can try hoping someone got an Idea how to contact support or someone who knows the solution to this. (Btw using the verify Update in the launcher doesnt work as well) (Sry for bad English I'm actually German)(DDos is btw said to be over so dont give me that)

Update failed! Could not update file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Warframe\Download\Public\Cache.Windows\F.TextureDx9.cache.tmp There is not enough space on disk. [0x00000070] I logged in fine yesterday and the other days this is the first time it happened to me. I decided to uninstall it for some other games and I re installed this and that happened. and I already uninstalled enough space for it to does it really take 79859 to download the whole thing? I waited for longer then I usually waited for it last time and it never updated. So please fix it like people say G.MS for us! xD

I tried installing the game on my pc after installing windows 8-64 bit and when i try to open the game i get this message

[ update failed

the content server is temporarily unavailable.

the update will be restarted shortly.. ]

what should i do?

I tried installing the game on my pc after installing windows 8-64 bit and when i try to open the game i get this message

[ update failed

the content server is temporarily unavailable.

the update will be restarted shortly.. ]

what should i do?

Check your connection first.