Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

I currently reside in S. Korea.  The game fails to update ever since the NYX & RHINO update.  I've tried everything: uninstall, reinstall, antivirus, router reset.  Nothing will work at this point until DE releases a fix. 

1 hour ago, Deinien said:

I currently reside in S. Korea.  The game fails to update ever since the NYX & RHINO update.  I've tried everything: uninstall, reinstall, antivirus, router reset.  Nothing will work at this point until DE releases a fix. 

Ohhh, that makes me sad. I'm not Korean but I'm currently working out here. At least that narrows it down?

1 hour ago, Deinien said:

Same thing for me. Coming home from work will be really sad today..

I have not been able to update my game since last week. Installed the game a bunch of times and reinstalled, I tried downloading it through the website and steam. Both fail everytime. It's either saying it's crashed or corrupted. I tried everything above and still no fix. I'm getting close to just giving up and never playing again. If anyone has some idea that could work or just something to try I'll try anything. My patient is wearing out with this 

Attention for those who still can't update their wfs. I've made this response in a certain related thread, these steps are worth trying.

You can try these not-so-simple steps, which, ofc, you can try, but may yield different results.

1. Download a random VPN server program. Speedify is my preferred program right now. Od course, you may use other VPNs like hide.me, Proton VPN or Hotspot Shield.
2. Flush the DNS cache in your computer by typing "cmd" in your search bar (for Win10) and then ipconfig /flushdns.
3. Switch on your VPN and then proceed to opening the launcher.
4. Turn off "bulk download" options from the Settings menu (gear icon in the top right corner) for secondary measures.
5. Proceed to download the updates normally.
6. Switch the VPN off to save your remaining free data for the future "problems" like this.

I've started a thread about this whole thing tagged on top, if you guys would like to bump on it, be my guest. I'm using a Wifi connection and wondering whether the root of the problem is that or something else.

!UPDATE! Thanks to a certain Tenno, Deimien, which resides in South Korea, WIfi connection IS NOT the root of the problem, as he was able to successfully download the patch with his Wifi connection.

Good luck in the system, Tenno.

On 2013-03-30 at 2:33 PM, Rakenson said:

Installed through Steam, won't download updates.

On 2013-04-06 at 5:07 PM, foortrash said:

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

The update will be restarted shortly...

over and over and over and.......

Same problem here too..  

i play in a internet cafa in Trinidad and received  the same problem on more than  30+ pc so far in this country had friends try as well and they also cant login

also the vpn thing wont work for me or my friends cause we use a public survis and the owners are not interested in allowing us to download it 

Edited by GODStarKing
saw the vpn clams try to address it

also this is day 3 of warframe deprevation i am no longer seeing the night sky i am losing hope in life please fix 
i need my mag i miss her 
let me see my mag i need to use my mag i beg of u 

Mag IS LIFE 

MAG IS BAY 

RETURN MAG TO ME 

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is a old topic but i just want to say that i've tried download the newest update several times (I was up to date with each update), my issue is that last two x.x.0 update would say update failed or download data corrupted, but whenever i use a VPN (I used Hide.me VPN and get my connect from france), whenever i download the update though the VPN for whatever it works perfectly.

Also wanting to add that i did all the IE stuff and i can connect to warframe.com normally without a vpn.

Live in the USA. It's now 11:59 am and I get the same message and am unable to log on. I've rebooted the computer and started Warframe again with no luck. I've post in two threads, hoping the Devs will see this is an active problem.

Update failed!

Downloaded data was corrupted.

Tried everything: changing languages, verifying game cache & data, disabling bulk & aggressive download, nothing works. I live in Brazil and my friends are having the same problem. 

VE3Ptl.jpg

This is what I have in Launcher log:

HTTP GET /Tools/Launcher.exe.9686F4A655C64A296369836C93F44F26.lzma
GET /Tools/Launcher.exe.9686F4A655C64A296369836C93F44F26.lzma HTTP/1.1
Host: content.warframe.com
Connection: Keep-Alive
Cache-Control: no-cache

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 22:04:48 GMT
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Cache-Control: public, max-age=86400
Content-Length: 397290
Content-Type: application/x-msdos-program
Last-Modified: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 17:06:54 GMT
ETag: W/"60fea-57303a7656355"
X-HW: 1533852288.dop014.am4.t,1533852288.cds009.am4.c

Bad LZMA stream in /Tools/Launcher.exe.9686F4A655C64A296369836C93F44F26.lzma
Downloaded 14,520 bytes total (411,810 expected) ~ 6,060 B/s
Finished Binaries0 (3.4 seconds)
Total time: 3.4 seconds

same problem from Canada. Launching from standalone install, not steam. Haven't checked logs but it was fine about 13 hours ago. Also, warframe.com is loading very slow/not finishing loading. seems like something is affecting the web host server and update server. 

Edit: woah both the site and the update just worked now. pretty sure it wasn't my internet as all other sites I was on worked. But it seems to be working for me now

Edited by Rogue_Dreams

On 2018-08-09 at 7:35 PM, psykhe said:

Update failed!

Downloaded data was corrupted.

Tried everything: changing languages, verifying game cache & data, disabling bulk & aggressive download, nothing works. I live in Brazil and my friends are having the same problem. 

VE3Ptl.jpg

This is what I have in Launcher log:

HTTP GET /Tools/Launcher.exe.9686F4A655C64A296369836C93F44F26.lzma
GET /Tools/Launcher.exe.9686F4A655C64A296369836C93F44F26.lzma HTTP/1.1
Host: content.warframe.com
Cache-Control: no-cache

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 22:04:48 GMT
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Cache-Control: public, max-age=86400
Content-Length: 397290
Content-Type: application/x-msdos-program
Last-Modified: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 17:06:54 GMT
ETag: W/"60fea-57303a7656355"
X-HW: 1533852288.dop014.am4.t,1533852288.cds009.am4.c

Bad LZMA stream in /Tools/Launcher.exe.9686F4A655C64A296369836C93F44F26.lzma
Downloaded 14,520 bytes total (411,810 expected) ~ 6,060 B/s
Finished Binaries0 (3.4 seconds)
Total time: 3.4 seconds

Same problem here. I've tried everything too.

7AzcONy.png

😞 I've restarted game/launcher, steam, and computer multiple times. I've been trying for a couple of hours now.

EDIT: I tried again right after posting this, and it immediately said Warframe is up to date! After trying for 2+ hours, finally getting annoyed and posting to forums... I guess that's how you fix it. :clem:

Edited by Junque
Update

Yea running into the same problem here stuck at 341.1kb it downloaded the rest of it just not that last little bit.  Im in the US and Ive tired turning off bulk and aggressive DL with no effect and tried running steam as admin.  I can access the website from IE.   Im not sure what else to do.

I've pretty much tried everything at this point, been trying to play all day. Its not letting the update finish at all, i have no idea what to do now. Hopefully DE fixes this soon, like a few hours from now soon!

11 hours ago, Junque said:

7AzcONy.png

😞 I've restarted game/launcher, steam, and computer multiple times. I've been trying for a couple of hours now.

EDIT: I tried again right after posting this, and it immediately said Warframe is up to date! After trying for 2+ hours, finally getting annoyed and posting to forums... I guess that's how you fix it. :clem:

I have got the same issue and I tried many things but I cant seem to get the update done. I hope DE fixes this soon.. We love this game so please DE help us fellow tennos to get back in the game 😟😓

Same problem here… last night i was playing fine without any problem.

Today after Work Two steps login fail (don´t send the mail) and after this, the launcher and the servers problem like you...

Edited by XLuzbelX

• 2 weeks later...