Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

Hi.

So i had the situation when launcher checks for new content normally and is ready, then you hit 'Play' and the game won't start.

Turns out it has DirectX 11 pre-selected, even though it is not available on Windows7 my machine is running. After changing it back to DirectX 10 in launcher options it downloaded some new files and then was completely fine.

If you have Win7, check that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SporkOfJustice said:

Default controller fire is now combined with melee channel which means you can’t fire your weapon, only activate channel.  Channel can only be mapped to the aim or fire key binds, meaning you can only aim or fire, not both.

I would say I'm having a similar issue to this: Once Melee channel has been activated while using an Xbox one controller, I can no longer aim down sights while switched back to main/sidearm. I've left missions and come back and I still only channel. I've unequipped my melee weapon and gone into missions and it doesn't channel anymore, but I still can't aim down sights. This means no bullet glide at all, so traversal is handicapped ATM. I've tried changing settings to at least remove channeling as I don't use it much from the controller binding, but I can't. I can't play this game until this issue is patched, and it definitely can't put on regular console if it's like this....😰

On 08/03/2019 at 07:15, stq240 said:

Oi.

Então eu tive a situação quando o lançador verifica o novo conteúdo normalmente e está pronto, então você aperta 'Play' e o jogo não inicia.

Acontece que tem DirectX 11 pré-selecionado, mesmo que não esteja disponível no Windows7 minha máquina está em execução. Depois de alterá-lo de volta para o DirectX 10 nas opções do lançador, ele baixou alguns arquivos novos e ficou completamente perfeito.

Se você tiver o Win7, verifique isso.

91/5000

I'm having a problem like this but I already use windows 10 and DirectX 10 and still the game does not open.

2 days and still can't login to game, same problem right after Fortuna release comes again..

Reinstalling didn't work. just about 10.2mb left the holy words come 'Update Failed! Download data was corrupted etc'

Verifying download cache, optimizing download cache still give same result

Changing language like others (tryna to be simple also didn't work)

It's damn good when you release all those events together and left players like us nowhere to enjoy the event :clap:

After the latest update every mission takes several minutes to load while the game is leeching something from the internet. The screen freezes sometimes and when I finally arrive at the mission location the fight is already in full swing. This never happened before, including after previous updates. And it sucks.

someone is really reading all that posts ? im not seeing any answrer from admins or any help.. im trying play since update but i cant start game... click start and it close, btw lost the weekend afinity ... why boosters counters dont run when we login and stop when logoff ? 

really dont matter, no admins reading it btw.

frustrating update

• Like 1

i found this on EE.log

14.706 Error [Info]: GPF

Application error messages:
Progress.lua
Update
Progress.lua
Update
Progress.lua
Update
Progress.lua
Update

25.147 Net [Info]: NAT-PMP request opcode 0 timed request.
25.147 Sys [Info]: No NAT-PMP gateway found

Hello everyone,

So on the day that the Wolfe of Saturn 6 the launcher fails to update, it tries to download and then fails, stating simply that: "The update has failed, Please try again later. The update will be restarted shortly..." 

It does that a couple of times then just stops trying altogether. 

I had submitted a ticket to DE, however after 3 suggestions:

1. Clear Local Data

2. Disable firewall

3. Use VPN

Nothing had worked, I also tried this in combination and also things like changing the language, changing launcher settings and reinstalling the whole game, with no luck there.

At this point, the individual handling the ticked just C+P me method 1 again, so I do not see how this roundabout way would solve anything.

I am using a Lenovo Y50-70 which is only from 2015, and do have direct x 12 installed.

Is anyone else have the same issue?

Can anyone suggest a solution to this?

Is DE investigating this?

I have fixed my problem by installing direx 10 again.
Only to witness the horror in what has been pour the game.
In pursuit of insignificant graphical improvements
They sacrificed the gameplay, the performance and speed.
I'm sorry to say this but "Digital Extremes"
He has abandoned us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He reparado mi problema al instalar el direx 10 de nuevo.
Solo para presenciar el horror en lo que se a con vertido el juego.
En pos de unas mejoras gráficas insignificantes
 sacrificaron la jugabilidad, el rendimiento y velocidad.
Lamento decir esto pero  "Digital Extremes"
nos a abandonado.

On 2019-03-12 at 8:16 AM, Stillent said:

Hello everyone,

So on the day that the Wolfe of Saturn 6 the launcher fails to update, it tries to download and then fails, stating simply that: "The update has failed, Please try again later. The update will be restarted shortly..." 

1. Clear Local Data

2. Disable firewall

3. Use VPN

Nothing had worked, I also tried this in combination and also things like changing the language, changing launcher settings and reinstalling the whole game, with no luck there.

At this point, the individual handling the ticked just C+P me method 1 again, so I do not see how this roundabout way would solve anything.

I am using a Lenovo Y50-70 which is only from 2015, and do have direct x 12 installed.

I'm also facing same problem in PC 

Specs- 6 GB ram, 2gb Intel built-in graphics, core i3

It saying update failed, some contents could not be downloaded from launcher...after it downloaded like 250mb of update..it kinda go through 2.3kb and showing that message...

Plz DE fix this issue I faced this previous one also but I reinstalled this time it's not possible...anti-bug was one the great things I love this game...but it seems like I should quit playing Warframe..

On 2019-03-12 at 5:46 AM, Stillent said:

Hello everyone,

1. Clear Local Data

2. Disable firewall

3. Use VPN

I am also having this problem and ı buy some boosters They waste their time without using and nobody solute this problem 

did every advice given on every forums websites everywhere, nothing worked! 

repairing direct x, repairing c++ after release date 2010

changing the language to every possible language on the list, 3 rd from below chinese whatever..

disabling 64bit version etc. etc.

nothing worked for me. than i remember what i did in problems like this in every game i have played with client and it worked smoothly and fast 🙂

i just connected my pc via my mobile phone network, clicked update and its done, yeah just like that. 

gl & hf

Edited by Valtrexlive

2 hours ago, DarkStar16 said:

It has been 2 days.

Please update your text to "Eventually...Maybe"

Fix:

Anyone having update issues: Disable "Bulk Download" and "Aggressive Download" .

One of those probably trips some wall somewhere.