Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

11 hours ago, Ryth12 said:

thanks for trying. In 1 post you said more than the devs in 3 days .__.

yeah, i remember what i said. what i meant was: only the devs can help you (and people who got hit by this issue) but only if the devs cares enough to solve this. this isn't my first time having this problems. it has been several times now since i first start playing warframe. but i dont see the devs fixing this problem once and for all or give a definitive sure-kill solution to this problem. i'm not bashing on the devs but as far as i can tell, they don't really care about fixing this issue. other than this issue the game is really fun for a 6 years old free to grinding game. updates keeps coming. etc etc etc . . .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-05-03 at 7:19 AM, ziant1207 said:

yeah, i remember what i said. what i meant was: only the devs can help you (and people who got hit by this issue) but only if the devs cares enough to solve this. this isn't my first time having this problems. it has been several times now since i first start playing warframe. but i dont see the devs fixing this problem once and for all or give a definitive sure-kill solution to this problem. i'm not bashing on the devs but as far as i can tell, they don't really care about fixing this issue. other than this issue the game is really fun for a 6 years old free to grinding game. updates keeps coming. etc etc etc . . .

because adding new particle effects is more important than providing a smooth service

• 2 weeks later...

Germany here.

Update speed at ~20kb/s, very enjoyable. Launcher crashing every 5 minutes, very enjoyable as well.

Everything worked fine until this update, and my average download speed, tested just now with speedtest and several (5) other downloads lies somewhere between 45 and 50 mb/s.

Here's to hoping that it'll work on the weekend... Or maybe even tomorrow, given that I took the day off just for a grind that might not happen now.

My wf launcher won’t open up warframe, now constantly telling me:

”update failed!”

”The content servers are temporarily unavailable”

”ERROR_HTTP_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE”

”The update will be restarted shortly”

I dunno how i’m supposed to fix this. I did have virgin media installed today, yet now the launcher refuses to let me play the game. I have zero idea if it has something to do with my newly installed internet or if it’s the launcher itself being trouble

Nvm

Edited by crimsonspartan1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-05-24 at 11:32 AM, crimsonspartan1 said:

My wf launcher won’t open up warframe, now constantly telling me:

”update failed!”

”The content servers are temporarily unavailable”

”ERROR_HTTP_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE”

”The update will be restarted shortly”

I dunno how i’m supposed to fix this. I did have virgin media installed today, yet now the launcher refuses to let me play the game. I have zero idea if it has something to do with my newly installed internet or if it’s the launcher itself being trouble

Nvm

I'm getting this. But also all my other internet works, browsing, you name it.

And even warframe's troubleshooting tool tells me no trouble reaching the update server with a clean tracert and 40ms ping...

On 2019-06-08 at 5:36 PM, OnceADrog said:

I'm getting this. But also all my other internet works, browsing, you name it.

And even warframe's troubleshooting tool tells me no trouble reaching the update server with a clean tracert and 40ms ping...

After much digging it turned out the upstream network provider where traffic went from ICAN into commercial US infrastructure had screwed their DNS server for about an hour. So I could proxy or ping via other routes, but traffic using DNS would crap the bed. Which also impacted all content on other websites that used CDNs, although FB and Amazon hosted stuff was unaffected.

Of course, now it is down again, but this looks like a Warframe login server issue, as there are none of those faults, and even warframe.com loads, but won't login...

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-06-16 at 10:07 PM, Hawk197 said:

Had update failure since 25.1.2. Tried verifying my cache as suggested a few times. Process is stuck at 99% since Friday.

Do you resolve that problem? I have the same problem.

14 hours ago, Hawk197 said:

I had to completely uninstall all traces of the game, then reinstall. Nothing else worked.

Thanks. 

I was hoping I wouldn't have to reinstall. But as you write. Only It worked.

Edited by Elaniss

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the whole complete uninstall/re-install, but my problem is with the Launcher itself not starting. Completely DOA. It worked for about a week after I rolled back my driver, but once I restarted my computer, it went dead again. My PC thinks about opening it up for a quarter second and then nothing... poof, no Launcher, no Logs, no error message.

I've done all the classic reinstall, run as admin and whatnot. No go. And of course, DEs help desk keeps asking for logs from the launcher which doesn't work. Clearly they don't even bother to actually read.

Whats up with not being able to enter the game I have reset my system and Internet and still get either unable to connect or login failed please check info. I dont have this problem with any other games and it happens for several days after a hotfix or update Im blown away with how many times this has happened.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i have a problem the lancuher just doesnt let me do the optimization for the loading screen when i press yes it does an update for 2 seconds and after then it says that warframe is up to date but after when i relaunch the launcher it still needs the optimization

On 2013-03-04 at 6:15 PM, [DE]Glen said:

So those of you having abysmal download speeds, any of you have avira antivirus?

I did and it made my download speed around 10kB/s, turning off real time protection did nothing. it was also using exactly 1 core's worth of cpu time whole time the warframe launcher was on and downloading update.

After removing avira completely download was nearly max speed of my connection 9-10 MB/s.

I don't know what has changed since I have had avira for years and all previous warframe updates have downloaded at max speed.

Related question, anyone know any good free antivirus software?

3 hours ago, Ioryoga said:

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

This happened after I finished the big download, and stuck with 2.4 MB after. Any idea? Have no issue launching before this update.

same here 😞