Jump to content
[DE]Glen

Update Failures

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Ryth12 said:

tried that, did not work

it worked for me. well, i did say try, didn't guarantee it will work for everyone. only the devs can help you now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ziant1207 said:

it worked for me. well, i did say try, didn't guarantee it will work for everyone. only the devs can help you now.

thanks for trying. In 1 post you said more than the devs in 3 days .__.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ryth12 said:

thanks for trying. In 1 post you said more than the devs in 3 days .__.

yeah, i remember what i said. what i meant was: only the devs can help you (and people who got hit by this issue) but only if the devs cares enough to solve this. this isn't my first time having this problems. it has been several times now since i first start playing warframe. but i dont see the devs fixing this problem once and for all or give a definitive sure-kill solution to this problem. i'm not bashing on the devs but as far as i can tell, they don't really care about fixing this issue. other than this issue the game is really fun for a 6 years old free to grinding game. updates keeps coming. etc etc etc . . .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 2019-05-03 at 7:19 AM, ziant1207 said:

yeah, i remember what i said. what i meant was: only the devs can help you (and people who got hit by this issue) but only if the devs cares enough to solve this. this isn't my first time having this problems. it has been several times now since i first start playing warframe. but i dont see the devs fixing this problem once and for all or give a definitive sure-kill solution to this problem. i'm not bashing on the devs but as far as i can tell, they don't really care about fixing this issue. other than this issue the game is really fun for a 6 years old free to grinding game. updates keeps coming. etc etc etc . . .

because adding new particle effects is more important than providing a smooth service

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi admin,

 

i'm still getting update failures ever since your jovian concord released. its been more than 12hrs already. my game client keeps auto retrying with failures.. 

Malaysia here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Germany here.

Update speed at ~20kb/s, very enjoyable. Launcher crashing every 5 minutes, very enjoyable as well.

Everything worked fine until this update, and my average download speed, tested just now with speedtest and several (5) other downloads lies somewhere between 45 and 50 mb/s.

 

Here's to hoping that it'll work on the weekend... Or maybe even tomorrow, given that I took the day off just for a grind that might not happen now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep same here 2kb a sec for the last 3 days , normal tested speed is 36MB/S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

My wf launcher won’t open up warframe, now constantly telling me:

”update failed!”

”The content servers are temporarily unavailable”

”ERROR_HTTP_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE”

”The update will be restarted shortly”

I dunno how i’m supposed to fix this. I did have virgin media installed today, yet now the launcher refuses to let me play the game. I have zero idea if it has something to do with my newly installed internet or if it’s the launcher itself being trouble

Nvm

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-05-24 at 11:32 AM, crimsonspartan1 said:

My wf launcher won’t open up warframe, now constantly telling me:

”update failed!”

”The content servers are temporarily unavailable”

”ERROR_HTTP_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE”

”The update will be restarted shortly”

I dunno how i’m supposed to fix this. I did have virgin media installed today, yet now the launcher refuses to let me play the game. I have zero idea if it has something to do with my newly installed internet or if it’s the launcher itself being trouble

Nvm

I'm getting this. But also all my other internet works, browsing, you name it.

And even warframe's troubleshooting tool tells me no trouble reaching the update server with a clean tracert and 40ms ping...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-06-08 at 5:36 PM, OnceADrog said:

I'm getting this. But also all my other internet works, browsing, you name it.

And even warframe's troubleshooting tool tells me no trouble reaching the update server with a clean tracert and 40ms ping...

After much digging it turned out the upstream network provider where traffic went from ICAN into commercial US infrastructure had screwed their DNS server for about an hour. So I could proxy or ping via other routes, but traffic using DNS would crap the bed. Which also impacted all content on other websites that used CDNs, although FB and Amazon hosted stuff was unaffected.

Of course, now it is down again, but this looks like a Warframe login server issue, as there are none of those faults, and even warframe.com loads, but won't login...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had update failure since 25.1.2. Tried verifying my cache as suggested a few times. Process is stuck at 99% since Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...