Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Update Failures

On 2019-10-20 at 9:36 AM, Dark_RRiderr said:

might have something to do with Vodafone

That's why I was mentioning it. I had a similar problem with another game years back with Telekom and it indeed was a problem with this ISP. Now it seems as Vodafone has some issues.

A little workaround is: if you can get the patched files you can play again.

A friend of mine copied his complete WF folder onto an usb stick and I just pasted into my install folder. Boom. I can play again. But this step probably has to be repeated for every Hotfix, I guess

So much for the 1 year login count!!  Windows 10 did an update with nothing else changed and bam game gets login crash of death no matter what I do.  Razer synaps now updated to latest approved version, windows 10 sadly updated to latest version, everything to do with xbox uninstalled or disabled, graphics card updated, game uninstalled and reinstalled without steam verify..  but game crashes right away after login.  I sign in with my phone app but windows? not a chance.  I will switch to my backup hard drive for now but would appreciate suggestions.  Yes I tried disabling my razer so no that isn't the issue.  😞  I did reinstall my wireless network card thinking maybe the server was blocking me.. no luck. Haven't tried youtube window toss yet but some guy did that once.  lol

I'm having a similar problem where it's already ypdated and hangs on checking for updates for about 4-5 minutes suddenly one day for no reason although I am always up to date. it eventually loads the game but it's strange. i never had problems before like this. No other games are acting differently. It might have been after a windows update though. I'm not sure.

Edited by ShimmerDoll
  • 2 weeks later...

Hotfix 26.0.7 Melee.

you changed so you can pressing melee attack key so you make a heavy attack.

please do so you get a dedicated key for heavy attack, me and others happen to lose the combo count when we melee a lot.

you have recreated the same thing we had with involuntary execution, but worse for now we lose the combo count.

Edited by theTTync

Getting "Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers." AGAIN

Got this exact same problem on one of the previous hot fixes in November and i submitted a ticket. I did everything support asked me to do in order to fix it but none of the solutions worked. After 5 days i tried launching warframe to see if it would update and i was finally able to update and play the game. Now I'm getting the exact same issue again. Seriously DE? fix your damn updating system cause it sure as heck isnt my internet if i didnt even change any of my internet settings BEFORE AND AFTER i received said problem.

edit: update finally went through. Instead of 5 days it was a few hours but my main point still persists. This should not happen to people with stable internet.

Edited by Fullofmetal
problem solved
  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Update failed!  The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

even though nothing has changed, last night plays and when tried that morning it kept with that warning.

when upon following the guide, check with Internet Explorer whether can connect to warframe.com or not, turn out if cannot connect, it is blocked and submit a ticket. And sure i did

any idea why it was blocked? my internet is a bit slow though

В 04.03.2013 в 22:15, [DE]Glen сказал:

If you’re having problems updating the game there are a few things you can try:

1) Take a break. We might in the middle of deploying an update; try again in 5 minutes. Most updates go through *very* quickly but sometimes it takes a while for the content delivery network to replicate everything around the world.

2) If the update is failing because it is crashing, please send a bug report in to support (see https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/25-beta-bug-reporting-how-to/ for details).

3) Load up www.warframe.com in Internet Explorer to make sure it’s working; IE uses the same code that Warframe uses so it's a helpful test.

3a) Make sure the “Work Offline” option is not checked under the File menu (tap the Alt key if the menu bar is hidden).

3b) Delete IE’s browsing history under the Tools menu -- just purge Temporary Internet Files (you can keep the rest).

4) Bypass any web proxies your network might be using (we try very hard to work with proxies but in some cases they will misbehave and give you stale & old data!). Under the Internet Explorer Tools menu open up the Internet Options panel, flip over to the Connections page, and press the LAN settings button.

4a) If there is a proxy server configured, try disabling it.

4b) If it is configured to automatically detect settings try disabling this (it may be automatically setting you up to use a proxy server).

Note that after you disable these settings you should confirm that IE can still load pages – in certain restricted environments you have no choice but to go through a proxy; if you are stuck in this situation and can’t work around it please send your Launcher.log in by support ticket and we’ll see if we can see what the problem is.

5) Make sure HTTP 1.1 is enabled; under the Internet Explorer Tools menu open up the Internet Options panel, flip over to the Advanced page, scroll about half-way down and make sure “Use HTTP 1.1” is enabled.

6) Check your PC's clock -- if your date & time is very wrong it can cause certain SSL certificates to appear invalid and you will have problems connecting to our servers.

7) Run Windows Update. Warframe uses a number of Windows SDK interfaces that have been updated by Microsoft through Windows update so it might help.

======================[ NOTE ]======================

If nothing helps please attach your EE.log and Launcher.log files from %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe to a support ticket: http://support.warframe.com/ -- this is essential to understanding what's going on.

Please reduce the load on the PC players, I can not go through more than one mission after you have entered the update Empyrean as every time the game is minimized and crashes me throws on the page warframe

Edited by Jackobline

My update issue is a little different.  I was busy doing the Empyrean update and was 153mb from completion when the power cut out, and now I can't get the update to finish.  I left it on the 'checking for update' screen for two hours with nothing.  I closed both steam and the launcher then restarted and left it for another hour with still nothing.  I then tried to verify the download cache but it's been stuck on 99% for the better part of 7 hours now and counting.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

What type of mission does the Kuva lich now determine the host?
They do not coincide with what is happening in them at all. Previously, everything worked fine, why did they break it so badly?

This is not the first time that a Kuva lich trall has been trying to sit down or is just next to a turret.
Trying to finish him off leads to the one result : just press alt +f4, simply, because the warframe sits in the turret and sticks to it.
Neither the chat, or button to leave turret  = Nothing works.

Textures. Textures on flight loading screens - Kuva Lich stole many them > lscreenshotZArKqoG.jpgnTWRmyJ.jpg

Edited by -Emptyness-

when they are going to solve this problem I have not been able to enter for 3 weeks and the only way it leaves is with a vpn,
I'm not really going to pay a vpn subscription just to get banned

naw.png

Edited by diegolsp
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SilvaMorel said:

sad baby GIF

Unfortunately, i have a Launcher Update failure thats stopping me from checking out all the new changes in 27.0.9 😞

Pls send help or some advise.

if your using the standalone client, try the steam version. I was getting the same issue as you, somethign along the lines of the process already being in use.

Tried the steam version and it ran just fine

Please someone help me with this, i got an error from yesterdays update saying " Update Failed. Downloaded Data was Corrupted". It has restarted more than 7 times trying to redownload and still nothing. Please what can i do .I was suppose to get my Gara today.

Edit: So if anyone gets this problem in 2020, i got it to finally finish downloading by using a vpn jst that simple.

Edited by ElectKesh

10 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

if your using the standalone client, try the steam version. I was getting the same issue as you, somethign along the lines of the process already being in use.

Tried the steam version and it ran just fine

Funnily enough i'm using the steam version, so should I try the Stand-Alone client version?

• 2 weeks later...

So I just got a new (refurbished, actually) windows 10 desktop. I tried to install warframe on it, and every time it gets near to being done installing, the computer locks up/crashes. And then I have to start the install over. It has happened 3 times now. Kinda hoping this is a settings issue or a problem with the latest version of the warframe install files and not something critically wrong with my brand new computer... Has anyone else had this problem doing a first install on a Window 10?

Edit: just found a stupid pre-installed anti-virus program that was mucking around with something else I tried installing. Gonna try to re-run the warframe install and see if removing that fixed it.

Edited by Vilyathar