[DE]Glen

Update Failures

On 2019-10-20 at 9:36 AM, Dark_RRiderr said:

might have something to do with Vodafone

That's why I was mentioning it. I had a similar problem with another game years back with Telekom and it indeed was a problem with this ISP. Now it seems as Vodafone has some issues.

A little workaround is: if you can get the patched files you can play again.

A friend of mine copied his complete WF folder onto an usb stick and I just pasted into my install folder. Boom. I can play again. But this step probably has to be repeated for every Hotfix, I guess

So much for the 1 year login count!!  Windows 10 did an update with nothing else changed and bam game gets login crash of death no matter what I do.  Razer synaps now updated to latest approved version, windows 10 sadly updated to latest version, everything to do with xbox uninstalled or disabled, graphics card updated, game uninstalled and reinstalled without steam verify..  but game crashes right away after login.  I sign in with my phone app but windows? not a chance.  I will switch to my backup hard drive for now but would appreciate suggestions.  Yes I tried disabling my razer so no that isn't the issue.  😞  I did reinstall my wireless network card thinking maybe the server was blocking me.. no luck. Haven't tried youtube window toss yet but some guy did that once.  lol

I'm having a similar problem where it's already ypdated and hangs on checking for updates for about 4-5 minutes suddenly one day for no reason although I am always up to date. it eventually loads the game but it's strange. i never had problems before like this. No other games are acting differently. It might have been after a windows update though. I'm not sure.

Edited by ShimmerDoll

Fix the servers I cannot enter the game and says Network not responding while trying to log in. After the update I enter once but since I log out for a moment the game wont let me log in again.  

• Upvote 1

my launcher crashes after 1 sec, have been doing it since this steam layout change and when this new patch came out.. not even deleting files, registry, etc..helping at all.....

Hello! I'm getting the "Update failed!" screen on my launcher, and when I don't, I can't run the game because of something with the graphic drivers. Currently trying to submit a request to support.

i got "update failed, download file corrupted" after hotfix 26.0.7 come out and yeah i can't play right now

Hotfix 26.0.7 Melee.

you changed so you can pressing melee attack key so you make a heavy attack.

please do so you get a dedicated key for heavy attack, me and others happen to lose the combo count when we melee a lot.

you have recreated the same thing we had with involuntary execution, but worse for now we lose the combo count.

Edited by theTTync

give us manual update so that we can download the patch manually and not from your buggy launcher DE

Getting "Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers." AGAIN

Got this exact same problem on one of the previous hot fixes in November and i submitted a ticket. I did everything support asked me to do in order to fix it but none of the solutions worked. After 5 days i tried launching warframe to see if it would update and i was finally able to update and play the game. Now I'm getting the exact same issue again. Seriously DE? fix your damn updating system cause it sure as heck isnt my internet if i didnt even change any of my internet settings BEFORE AND AFTER i received said problem.

edit: update finally went through. Instead of 5 days it was a few hours but my main point still persists. This should not happen to people with stable internet.

Edited by Fullofmetal
problem solved