Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

I can't update my launcher. =(

It says "Update failed! Cannot find the Warframe executable!"

And more, yesterday, a message appeared many times in the planet selection screen, something like network problems, that made me unable to play with other players or join sections.

Could someone help me?

if you're getting this update failure:

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

The update will be restarted shortly...

then you have the same problem as I did,

after literally going through every single step mentioned in this topic and other website I couldn't fix the problem, I already submitted a ticket to the support but they still didn't reply (I realize they're probably busy) but I just can't wait for few days to get their answer to play the game.

I downloaded the whole updates from scratch 2.2 GB, and downloaded the whole game from steam after I un-installed it, and verified game cache, and did everything I can think off but I still couldn't play the game,

so if you guys having the same problem I had here's how you solve it:

FIX:

download a program called "Hotspot Shield", Run it, open the game, and it'll work.

as soon as you can hit the "Play" button just close the program and you'll be able to play the game.

not sure if you have to do that every time, but this is the only solution I could find for now.

Ive been trying to fix this for almost a week now, uninstalled and installed more than 26 times used both steam and browser downloads, even got some one to send me there entire updated cache files and even $&*^ed around in IE and after a week of trying to fix this cluster F*** Ive come to the conclusion that the game is great but your install system can go F*** its self

Hello everybody, I was having the problem

Update failed!

but now it is solved in my case by connecting my computer directly to the modem instead of through a router.

Just this simple, while everything suggested in the forum didn't help but this simply solves.

Hope this piece of info. may help you guys :)

Hello everybody, I was having the problem

Update failed!

but now it is solved in my case by connecting my computer directly to the modem instead of through a router.

Just this simple, while everything suggested in the forum didn't help but this simply solves.

Hope this piece of info. may help you guys :)

i cant believe that i didn't think of that and now it works a week of $&*^ing around and all i had to do was unplug my router thanks man

Literally nothing anyone recommended is working. I reinstall and restart, verify game integrity, download from the website and steam, followed every instruction given by OP, my computer is already connected to the modem, but nothing works. Screw this.

Hello i am from Russia.I use steam version and my problem is

"Update failed

Some content update could not be downloaded from our servers

The update will be restarted shortly."

I have that problem since ferbrary.

What you can do?

Sorry for my english and bye.

P.S.

If you have decision write me to skype (princegimadiev) or my Gmail (princegimadiev1999@gmail.com)

Edited by princegimadiev

Hello i am from Russia.I use steam version and my problem is

"Update failed

Some content update could not be downloaded from our servers

The update will be restarted shortly."

I have that problem since ferbrary.

What you can do?

Sorry for my english and bye.

P.S.

If you have decision write me to skype (princegimadiev) or my Gmail (princegimadiev1999@gmail.com)

The same , I have it from today (sorry for my bad eng)

Edited by Altey