Jump to content
Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Update Failures


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Cavemanjim said:

Failed to load URL http://launcher/agreement.html?language=en&steam=1&cluster=http://content.warframe.com with error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED (-105). help

ok so i fixed this but now im stuck on a manual optimizing download cache

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cavemanjim said:

Failed to load URL http://launcher/agreement.html?language=en&steam=1&cluster=http://content.warframe.com with error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED (-105). help

3 minutes ago, Cavemanjim said:

ok so i fixed this but now im stuck on a manual optimizing download cache

never mind i didnt fix it 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

20 minutes ago, Cavemanjim said:

Failed to load URL http://launcher/agreement.html?language=en&steam=1&cluster=http://content.warframe.com with error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED (-105). help

 

8 minutes ago, Cavemanjim said:

never mind i didnt fix it 

 

8 minutes ago, Cavemanjim said:

never mind i didnt fix it 

 

just gonna reinstall warframe

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DarthKadra said:

Failed to load URL http://launcher/agreement.html?page=EULA&language=en&steam=1&cluster=http://content.warframe.com with error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED (-105).

One of my friends said that i could be a file missing so the only real way to fix it is probably reinstall warframe unfortunately

Link to post
Share on other sites

It has been a couple of days now and I haven't been able to get past the "Verifying Download Cache" which is stuck at 30%

I've done the check/uncheck bulkload method to see if that would fix it and it didn't. I also tried switching languages (I went with Portuguese because I can read it) and it still didn't work. It downloads just fine until it reaches the mandatory verifying download cache part. It keeps getting stuck at 30%. I'm on steam and will try reinstalling the game to see if that works.

So far it has downloaded everything without issue and now it's in the verifying download cache progress. It hasn't gotten stuck yet because it's now at 77% and continuing. It actually worked! 

Edited by Ghostdreams
Link to post
Share on other sites

FOUND A FIX Open the Start menu and locate your Warframe shortcut (or Steam)

Right-click the shortcut, and then click Properties Select the Compatibility tab

Click Change settings for all users Under Privilege Level

, check Run this program as administrator

Click Apply 
 

hope this helps!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reinstalled the game, retried the update 7 times... gonna miss the alerts and waste time for god knows how long. Never had this issue before, #*!%ing thanks DE. Changed the compatibility and privilege settings. At this point I have no way of believing that the issue is on my end.

 

OK so it is an issue in nordic regions. The second I turned on my VPN and connected to italy the game updated and launched properly. My actual location is Copenhagen.

Edited by Davins
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Davins said:

Reinstalled the game, retried the update 7 times... gonna miss the alerts and waste time for god knows how long. Never had this issue before, #*!%ing thanks DE. Changed the compatibility and privilege settings. At this point I have no way of believing that the issue is on my end.

 

OK so it is an issue in nordic regions. The second I turned on my VPN and connected to italy the game updated and launched properly. My actual location is Copenhagen.

While I've not reinstalled yet (still holding out hope for another week), I can say it's not limited to the nordics, I've done everything else I can do at my end, and it's getting stuck still. And I'm stateside.

EDIT: Most recent update downloaded, now hangs at "Checking for new content" at 819.3MB

Edited by TheSixOfDiamonds
Link to post
Share on other sites

Download Servers not responding - German EU Region

can't download that new 12,4 MB Patch

Zitat

Update fehlgeschlagen!



Die Inhaltsserver sind momentan nicht erreichbar.



ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT



Das Update wird in Kürze neu gestartet ...

 

now it works :-)

Edited by Psychonaut35
solved
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-11-22 at 6:58 PM, Cavemanjim said:

FOUND A FIX Open the Start menu and locate your Warframe shortcut (or Steam)

Right-click the shortcut, and then click Properties Select the Compatibility tab

Click Change settings for all users Under Privilege Level

, check Run this program as administrator

Click Apply 
 

hope this helps!

This worked for me, thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...