The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bugged and unreasable hard riven: kill X enemies during wall latch/dashing without touching ground or raising alarms

quxier

Wall dashing or latching is easy? Every single few centimeters things counts as touching ground. Tilests has this small things. Or even worse... make wall dashing/latching (nearly) impossible via not perpendicular walls like new corpus ship tileset.

Killing randomly doesn't count. Sometimes I kill group of enemies without single "kill count".

You have to do it in 1 go. Sure, if above wouldn't be here, it would be proper challenge. However now it's just HORRIBLE.

Suggestion? At least remove "touching ground" part. Raise number if you want.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Yup, it's easy:

If you get nice clean spot then it's easy. When traders won't go for few minutes and I'm in my dojo, I just do "floor is lava" thing. It's easy because someone who has built it made it great for parkour.

In general gameplay it's not a problem, however in "floor is lava" then it becomes problematic... unless you cheese it.

Posted (edited)
11 минут назад, quxier сказал:

If you get nice clean spot then it's easy. When traders won't go for few minutes and I'm in my dojo, I just do "floor is lava" thing. It's easy because someone who has built it made it great for parkour.

In general gameplay it's not a problem, however in "floor is lava" then it becomes problematic... unless you cheese it.

You clearly have serious autosuggestion issue. The problem is trivial, yet you keep convincing yourself it's too hard for you to solve it, you feed your fear of this problem and it blinds you, not letting you see how small and insignificant the problem is.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded
  • Like 3

Go to Acad - Eris with Octavia, drop your mallet, no sentinel, and just keep jumping at the leftmost wall, since vertical wall dashing counts too, until you've killed enough enemies. I've always done this challenge like this, not really a challenge.

Posted (edited)

This challenge doesn't work in Defense/Survival/Interception/ endless etc.  These types of mission automatically count as alarm being raised the moment enemies start spawning.
Also doesn't count in Capture when you approach the target, (even if you're using an invisible frame). He'll detect you and start running away and all enemies in the map are "alarmed' once that happens.

It has to be done in non-endless missions (excluding capture) and of course the alarm must not be activated by the enemy.

I don't know if you do an exterminate mission against infested it counts as "activated alarm" once you are seen. They have a hive mind so one enemy sees you, the entire map knows where you are.

Another option is maybe the open world maps?

The cheese method I remember people doing in the past was exterminate mission against Grineer or Corpus with an invisible frame on a low level planet. You run to the extraction room without killing anybody. What will happen is that the enemy AI will ALL automatically run behind you to the extraction room in one big group. Once they're there, stick to the wall and fire explosive weaponry at the big mass of enemies and you're done.

Or just buy a riven cipher from Teshin in relay and unlock it. (only available once you have unlocked Steel Path)

Edited by MystMan

hace 5 horas, quxier dijo:

Ok, does sentinel (Carrier) raises alarm somehow JUST BY ENTERING CRYOPOD?

Defence missions are always on alert state, so are all other endless ones, but to be fair, your title says without touching ground or raising alarms, so I thought it'd work there too.

• 2 weeks later...

What I do is:

Pick Loki + good AoE gun

Run Mobile Defence with Infested faction (normal, not SP). Infested cant cause alarms.

Get to the first console, activate it, drop a Decoy and/or Pherilac Pod. Wall latch, shoot, profit. Main problem with this Challenge is lack of enemies.

Edited by Zakkhar