Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues With Achievements/challenges Megathread

[DE]Megan

Achievements:

Brawler Mastery I, II (I'm still a few Furax ranks away from Mastery III, but I suspect it will have the same problem)

Inventor, Scientist

Heavy Weapon Mastery I, II, III

Pole Weapon Proficiency I, II, III

Angel of Death

It Keeps Getting Better

Angel of Death The Right Tool for the Job Each Tool with Its Own Purpose Pole Weapon Proficiency I Pole Weapon Proficiency II Pole Weapon Proficiency III Heavy Weapon Mastery I Heavy Weapon Mastery II Heavy Weapon Mastery III

and these arent showing on my steam after I completed em again for some reason

Inventor Scientist  

"It Keeps Getting Better" Not in game and steam

"Pride of The Lotus" Not in game, but unlocked in steam

"Blade Mastery I II III" showing that I have done 2/5, while it should be 3/5 (I maxed Dual Heat Sword, Chronus, and Skana Prime) in game.

"Angel of Death" Not in game and steam

"The Right Tool for The Right Job" unlocked in game but not in steam

"Inventor" unlocked in game but not in steam. Also, the steam one showing that I only have 5/10 (and 5/20 for "Scientist") while in game is 14/20 for "Scientist". But actually I think I have done more than 20 before, considering my weapons and frames that I already built.

"Shotgun Mastery I II III" IF this one only applied for Primary Shotgun, then I shouldn't get it. Because I only have Hek maxed (but if this also applied for secondary shotgun like Bronco, then all is well)

My two cents:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/133503-retroactive-achievements-are-missing/

The achievments missing personally for me:

- Angel of Death (had a lot of missions with over 100 kills)

- Inventor (for some reason stuck at 7/10)

- Scientist (for some reason stuck at 7/20)

- The Right Tool for the Job (got achievment for 2 and 10 frames, but not for 5?)

- Blade Mastery 1/2/3

- Brawler Mastery 1/2/3

- Dagger Mastery 1/2/3

- Heavy Weapon Mastery 1/2/3

- Pole Weapon Profiency 1/2/3

- Pole Weapon Mastery 1/2/3

Angel of Death

Blade Mastery I,II,III

Pole Weapon Mastery I,II,III

Pole Weapon Proficiency I,II,III

Brawler Mastery I (Not sure about II and III because I only leveled the Kogake to 30 and it still says 0/3 at rank I)

Each Tool With Its Own Purpose (Not sure if I need to have 10 warframes sitting in my inventory or just unlocked at least 10 frames,because I unlocked 13 and I don't have it,and having 10 frames in the inventory is a bit hard for a F2P player like me,because I only have 7 frame slots)

Edited by Sebastianx