The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Dojo) We need a new grand hall type room with only four doors

solusun

EHPskd2.png We need a new dojo room that is a hybrid between these two rooms.

The reason I think this is because the Temple of Honor (right) is the only large dojo room that forms as a good 4-way centerpiece, as it is very difficult to make a 6 door room form as a fluid centerpiece for dojo structure.

I kind of dislike the Temple of Honor though because it is already highly decorated by default and leaves me with little room to be creative with my dojo. I want to make the center of the dojo a large 4-way Hall that connects all the smaller subsections of the dojo.

B19LlSE.png Something like this would fix the problem and make dojo design much more fluid, particularly for centerpoints/cross-sections.

Inb4 someone comments that the large gardens are decently large with 4 doors. I want a hall that is specifically similar to the Large Hall so that i can edit the design with decorations.

a7eALXO.png This image is just to illustrate the problem, you can imagine that two doors on the same wall is only good for adding labs or dueling halls, but not another section of the dojo entirely.

Tell me what you think? How can I send this message to the devs that they might see it?

Edited by solusun

On 2024-06-14 at 5:18 AM, MajorLongGirth said:

I too dislike the Temple of Honor

I appreciate your reply.

Since there always an exception to every rule, the Temple of Honor it's obviously not always bad. But I feel like we are kind of entitled to a 4-way large hall, as there is a void left when you cannot make the center of your dojo the spawnzone or the most decorated room in the dojo. When all large halls are either 2-way or 6-way rooms, the halls simply become a way to force the clan dojo into a very straight-forward, linear layout.

Then also theres the point that literally no one in my clan ever visits anything I've built beyond the Temple of honor because it's just such a boring and redundant design to witness, and I can't blame them because it bores me too.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, solusun said:

I appreciate your reply.

Since there always an exception to every rule, the Temple of Honor it's obviously not always bad. But I feel like we are kind of entitled to a 4-way large hall, as there is a void left when you cannot make the center of your dojo the spawnzone or the most decorated room in the dojo. When all large halls are either 2-way or 6-way rooms, the halls simply become a way to force the clan dojo into a very straight-forward, linear layout.

Then also theres the point that literally no one in my clan ever visits anything I've built beyond the Temple of honor because it's just such a boring and redundant design to witness, and I can't blame them because it bores me too.

Like you already pointed out, it has very little to no space for decorative expression. 

We def could use a replacement room for that trash.

10 hours ago, YOURteacher100 said:

Sanctuary has a perfect map piece for a orokin one, debate is keeping the tower or not

To what map piece are you referring to?

In case anyone is following this, I devised two makeshift substitutes that are of exact dimensions to the large hall's, although it is not perfect, it does form as a decent centerpiece substitute.

xN5iPSN.png

So these are not perfect, but now you have an amalgamation of rooms that forms as a good centerpiece.