Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

Tks, De...

Can you check scrollbar in MODS Menu. When I'm trying to fusion mods (or, simply select a mod), scrollbar mark "go to the botton".

Sorry about my poor English. I'd a problem with brazilian Warframe support...anyway, below, a similar report, but in portuguese language:

Vocês poderiam dar uma olhada na barra de rolagem do menu de coleção de mods? Quando tento fazer a fusão, venda (ou mesmo, simplesmente selecionar) do mod), a barra de rolagem se comporta como se tivesse alcançado o fim. Isto é um problema porque o jogador deveria poder fazer várias fusões sem precisar repetir uma ação desnecessária.

Besides, what are you guys doing working on thanksgiving? Go spend time with your families! While I appreciate fixes, I hope the DE developers aren't running themselves ragged.

Would have really liked a Thanksgiving special. Like Turkey shaped grineer heads. Or a red-white-blue color pack!

It's not Thanksgiving in Canada. No holiday here. :(

I'd like a fix to the chat system.

The chat scrolls up when I scroll in arsenal menu. Really annoying if I want to both read chat and mod my weapons.

And scroll bar bug...It keeps going to the bottom when doing whatever(pressing fusion etc.)

Edited by BrainInvader

Hotfix 11.1.1

- Anti Moa's now drop Pathogen Mods

- Fixed Survival mode enemy levels increasing at an astronomic rate.

- Fixed Valkyr's Warcry not slowing enemies down more at higher levels

- Fixed Alad V being too weak to Valkyr’s Ripline.

- Fixed issues with Orokin Void and Derelict capture rooms causing a game hang.

- Fixed Ember Prime missing her "prime effect" in the Void.

- Fixed Rage mod activating when shield-only damage is received

- Fixed "Power In Use" occurring when using Trinity's Energy Vampire

- Fixed some of Darvo's transmissions not playing during alert mission

- Fixed "select a node" hint appearing when playing key-based missions

- Fixed Solar Map progress including event and PVP nodes, resulting in incorrect progress “X/239”.

- Fixed being able to scroll and element underneath the social menu when the Social Menu’s context menu is open.

- Fixed gas, viral, and corrosive melee fx on non-Tenno weapons causing performance issues.

- Various crash fixes

Pathogen rounds.

Thx de.

Lotus has 2 different voices X_X

More Dravo missions would be cool.

Did the survival fix also affect the defense? After Defense 20 it becomes almost impossible to continue now, at least for me.

Will try it out again.

If damage 2.0 was supposed to end damage sponges then why are heavies so darn spongy?

Level 6 Heavies take a full clip to down, level 40 heavies takes 3 people and a few clips.

Level 54+ heavies are avoided until trash is cleaned up and the team can focus it down without being overwhelmed, was that the intent?

Teamie says his Soma can down one in 14 hits though, so maybe the team I was on is doing something wrong.

What I said applies to both grineer and corpus heavy units.

/rant  

When will we have a Rhino fix for his "Rhino Stomp"

When Enemys Die after a Stomp they fall really slowly and it tooks a while after they disappear.

The problematic is, that we can't shot on other targets, we will still hit the Dead bodys in the Air.

Hope for a Replay